6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *The forggoten king, a king among pesants
alicia_musa
post Sep 21 2011, 9:10 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

airi had woken up, opened her curtains, and got ready for a new school year in a new school. she walk outside with her mirror in her pocket. she had a feeling something was going to happen today.

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 22 2011, 1:52 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Sep 21 2011, 11:24 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes' had been accompanied by her father's personal chauffeur, he'd been insistent that his daughter be taken care by his most trusted man in his order. And of course Nantes also had much trust for the man and in such unfamiliar circumstances she'd been quite grateful that her presence was not alone. With her violin at hand, Nantes delicately walked into the school, hoping her acquaintance was met before she was thrown into the strange ruitine of classes and schedules.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
angel123
post Sep 22 2011, 2:17 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Arri:
Arawak arrived at school. Walking as always, he passed around a nice looking vehicle (shani's) and continued in towards the school. His days usually began coincided and ended with bullying but he was never the less excited to be returning to school. He turned quickly to avoid one of the many bullies he was constantly abused by to run straight into some one. (shani of course)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Sep 22 2011, 7:06 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes hadn't even noticed the boy before she was on the floor in a clattery mess with her violin landing a meter or so away from her. She was wide eyed when her fathers chauffeur quickly took her violin and dusted it off, acting in an awkward manor. Nantes was shaken, her very first day at a school and she'd already been knocked straight off her feet, she wasnt quite sure just how to react, after all palace life was quite prettied up compared to this.

But as she peered at the boy she quite quickly lost her trail of thought, Nantes had rarely been out of her palace, with only the occasional excursion to the gardens nearby, she'd never properly stared into the eyes of a male and by realizing she was doing so went bright pink in colour and gathered her knees in a vulnerable form.
"i- i'm ever so sorry! i - oh.."

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Sep 22 2011, 7:10 AM

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 22 2011, 7:08 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Finally, you'd think I'm some kind of criminal, the way they were treating me...." Xieress huffed, walking on the school ground. Only to see a collision between two students. "Don't they know how to watch where they're going?"
mightymarty2
post Sep 22 2011, 7:58 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin got up another day at school. First day last day they all seemed the same to him. After getting washed and dressed in his cloths he headed out. As the school came into view he slowed down 'no point in being too early' he thought.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 22 2011, 6:04 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

"my apologies miss" he said quickly, picking up her books before offering to help her up as well. "i didn't see you there, i must watch where i walk more i suppose." he had yet to take the time to actually look at the young lady, aside from the initial collision, he kept averting his eyes down or away, constantly checking to make sure his hair covered his ears properly. when he did finally look up his jaw literally dropped and he had to turn his head away again. "will you be okay? do you need to see the nurse?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
angel123
post Sep 22 2011, 6:04 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

"my apologies miss" he said quickly, picking up her books before offering to help her up as well. "i didn't see you there, i must watch where i walk more i suppose." he had yet to take the time to actually look at the young lady, aside from the initial collision, he kept averting his eyes down or away, constantly checking to make sure his hair covered his ears properly. when he did finally look up his jaw literally dropped and he had to turn his head away again. "will you be okay? do you need to see the nurse?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 22 2011, 6:18 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Xieress sighed, was this guy that stupid?
"Dude, she's fine. Just a little shy for some reason." He told him.
{§hani}
post Sep 23 2011, 2:10 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

"n-no i'm quite sure that i'll be just fine!! No cause for alarm!!" Nantes let out a nervous giggle and took the boys hand, she softly dusted her off her dress and took her books and violin from her chauffeur and the boy, smiling politely whilst doing so. Nantes swiftly smiled at the boy of whom had called out before (Xieress) and nodded

"Well i would not have used language quite as nifty as yours but yes, i'm quite alright! just a fright i suppose!" Nantes kept her eyes on the boys hands, not allowing herself another look of his eyes, this helped her contain her nervous stutter. As she checked her watch, she'd realized they were all going to be rather late.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 23 2011, 9:07 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

"my apologies again miss" he took his hand back assuming she was staring negatively "well I should get going then" he bowed politely and rather old fashionably before taking off at a trot for class.

________

"Woah that was awesome!" Leo said breathing deeply. "I cannot wait to do that again... Except" he removed his glove and placed his hand on a tree frowning. 'odd, I suppose magics are quite week in this dimension' he thought, sighing and replacing his glove and getting to work.

"my apologies again miss" he took his hand back assuming she was staring negatively "well I should get going then" he bowed politely and rather old fashionably before taking off at a trot for class.

________

"Woah that was awesome!" Leo said breathing deeply. "I cannot wait to do that again... Except" he removed his glove and placed his hand on a tree frowning. 'odd, I suppose magics are quite week in this dimension' he thought, sighing and replacing his glove and getting to work.

________

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 23 2011, 9:35 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(are we all in the same class and which one?)

Martin on reaching the school gates looked around groups of people seemed to be chatting away happily. "This is what you get for not being here early" he muttered to himself. He decided to wonder through the groups and head to class.

(are we all in the same class and which one?)

Martin on reaching the school gates looked around groups of people seemed to be chatting away happily. "This is what you get for not being here early" he muttered to himself. He decided to wonder through the groups and head to class.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Sep 23 2011, 9:57 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Xieress just stared as the guy walked away after apologising.
"Rich kids are weird." He told himself.
alicia_musa
post Sep 23 2011, 8:52 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

airi walked to school and finally got there before the bell rang. she went to her locker and put her stuff in it. she did not want to go to her class. she looked at her schedule and it said gym. "great." airi said sarcastically

((ok i edited it))

This post has been edited by alicia_musa: Sep 24 2011, 2:37 PM

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 24 2011, 8:16 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

(strike one Alicia. Unless you edit it to meek it three sentences)

(@Marty: yes let's toss them all into... Gym class)

Arawan sighed as he stopped running, looking around quickly he followed the heard of cattle through the gym doors and to the lockers to change his clothes. "I wonder if I'll see her again?" he asked himself in a quiet mumble, but already knew the answer, if he was right he would see her and that other kid from this morning.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 24 2011, 8:54 AM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

"Darnit." Xieress said, almost missing his first class, as he rushed into the changing room. "Okay, calm down. It's just gym. You're good at this, remember?" He told himself, changing quickly before running to the field.
mightymarty2
post Sep 24 2011, 9:56 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

As Nuvell reached the gym class he went into the changing room. He quickly got out his kit and changed into it. His kit was a pair of long black socks, a red T-shirt and red shorts. He got out a more dirty pair of black trainers that looked a bit more worn than the ones he had been wearing. Once changed he headed out to see he was not first someone else was (Xieress).

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 24 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

"Come on, guys, step on it!" Xieress called, doing some stretching excercises. "I wanna start as soon as possible." He said. He couldn't help himself. He was just so.... excited. New life. New opportunities. He would NOT let this go to waste.
angel123
post Sep 24 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Arawan stepped out of the loccur rooms slowly he was never good at sports but he did quite well at running. He began his stretches, wearing his usual black shorts white shirt and black sneakers. Upon hearing a young man talk, under his hair his ears twitched. "I knew I would see him again, his personality is exactly what it was said to be" he muttered looking up at him then at the approaching coach.

"excuse me coach" he said, jogging up to him, "how's the family? That's great! Listen could I make a request for the start of our day? Oh yes I've been practicing quite a bit that's why I waned to give it a shot early. Thanks coach"

(ok so whaT happened there was me being a little lazy a d not bothering to add a coach character in. Don't be alarmed. Just go with the flow)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 24 2011, 1:06 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

"Request?" Xierress asked, seeing how the new kid (Well, for him anyway. From the other's point of view, HE probably was the new kid). "What did you have in mind?" He asked, curious.

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:12 PM