6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Add Reply
> *The forggoten king, a king among pesants
{§hani}
post Sep 29 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #101

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

"oh.." Nantes was caught by surprise at the boy talking to her, she looked confused for a second then fiddled with her timetable, turning it in every direction possible, attempting to figure it out.
"i-i'm not so sure, you see i'm new also, perhaps we could ask someone who knows the school better than the pair of us?"

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
angel123
post Sep 30 2011, 12:34 AM
Post #102

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(easy. If you have an argument pm them Please)

Arri coughed once more before going back into the gym since it was the only exit they could use. "yea time for break" he said quietly, adjusting his bag and still holding his ribs.

Leo quickly managed to figure out how to get where he was going. He just 'borrowed' some one long enough to ask how to get where he was going. He did wonder why the poor guy screamed when he grabbed him. Between that and the money he gave him? This diminution was really generous.

(if any one gets that make sure to say so lol as you post though not just that)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 30 2011, 6:33 AM
Post #103

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Oh man...." Xieress sighed, before looking for someone else to ask. Ah, there was someone else. "Yo! You!" He called to some boy (Arri). "Know where the break room is?!" He shouted. "Hey, if he knows, we're both helped." He said, turning back to the girl.
angel123
post Sep 30 2011, 11:43 PM
Post #104

Cosmix Fairy

"hmm?" Arri asked looking behind him. "oh just chill wherever, as long as you don't leave campus you should be good. You two wanna join me? I'm headed to the courtyard for a bit. I like the trees and grass" he reverted his statement when he said it but if these people were who he thought they wouldn't think him too weird.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Oct 1 2011, 8:45 AM
Post #105

Cosmix Fairy

"A tree? I'm in!" Xieress said, before turning to Nantes with a bit of a goofy smile, assuming she found that a bit weird of him, to be excited over a tree. "I like trees. And back home, we don't have too much of them to climb into." He explained.
alicia_musa
post Oct 1 2011, 3:09 PM
Post #106

Cosmix Fairy

airi went outside the school doors and saw allot of trees. she ran to one and jumped up. she had landed on the second high branch. she just sat there and looked around.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 4 2011, 7:37 PM
Post #107

Cosmix Fairy

"Oh come ON! It wasn't that weird." Xieress said, crossing his arms. Why did that girl stop talking to him? Or why did that boy stop talking to him? Was he really that off-putting?

((Hello?))
alicia_musa
post Oct 5 2011, 1:59 AM
Post #108

Cosmix Fairy

((yes))
airi sall a bunch of kids just talking. she just sat on the tree branch, but she threw a twig at one of them.

--------------------

angel123
post Oct 5 2011, 5:47 PM
Post #109

Cosmix Fairy

(i was trying to wait on shani but i guess ill go on)

"oh no of course not, i love nature in general" Arri replied leading Xeries and who ever was to follow to the courtyard. "so whats your name?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Oct 5 2011, 6:20 PM
Post #110

Cosmix Fairy

"The name's Xieress." Xieress introduced himself, slightly relaxing his stance to come over as less defensive. He had to stop doing that on every occasion.... it would only alienate people. "I come from the, ah.... outer part of town." He explained.
alicia_musa
post Oct 5 2011, 8:35 PM
Post #111

Cosmix Fairy

she noticed non of them bothered to see who threw the stick at them, she let it go. she really did not want to make friends. all she wanted to do was pass the school year.

--------------------

{§hani}
post Oct 6 2011, 7:37 AM
Post #112

Cosmix Fairy

((sorry, thats my bad, ive been away etc.))

Nantes only observed the two boys talking, she wasn't a girl of many words, her father had always taught her to talk to others only when spoken to and not to start conversations, as a lady of course she had no need. She nodded at Xieress' introduction and smiled softly, almost trailing away, laying her body on the soft grass.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Oct 6 2011, 8:15 AM

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Oct 6 2011, 8:09 AM
Post #113

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin who was now sitting by a wall bored. Watched the others interacting, he had also been paying attention in particular to Xieress to see if he had hurt him gym. As all seemed well he was content to sit and watch the world go by.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Oct 6 2011, 9:02 AM
Post #114

Cosmix Fairy

(that's actually fun. Have any of uou tried it?)

Ari smiled when they reached the courtyard, jumping up onto a smaller lower branch with ease. His tree was right next to where Nantes and Xeries were at so he could still talk to them. "how about you Nantes?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
{§hani}
post Oct 7 2011, 9:26 AM
Post #115

Cosmix Fairy

"My mothers past time and passion was always for the garden, perhaps it brushed off on me a little, as i must admit i can not resist a beautiful willow or pine to rest under, with a book preferably. although the sunshine almost always does the trick on its own.." Nantes smiled, she felt so warm and tranquil in such a place, in this fast paced morning she'd almost forgotten about the beautiful world outside.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 7 2011, 9:34 AM
Post #116

Cosmix Fairy

"Ah, so you're one of those 'Green thumb' people, huh?" Xieress said, getting hold of a branch and swinging himself in the tree. Once he found a decently strong branch he hooked his knees and swung down, hanging upside down and rejoining the conversation. "Sounds cool. You got, like, a favorite tree or something?"
alicia_musa
post Oct 7 2011, 9:07 PM
Post #117

Cosmix Fairy

airi sall the kids in the tree she was in and disited to go higher so they wouldnt see her. she tried to go up but the branch above her would give out soon so she just sat there. while trying to sit down she broke a twig and it hit a kid in the head. (Nantes)

--------------------

{§hani}
post Oct 10 2011, 6:34 AM
Post #118

Cosmix Fairy

Nantes eyes where as wide as the moon, the branch had taken her by suprise but she laughed it off and noticed the girl in the tree (Airi), Nantes quickly answered Xieress back before sitting up to take a closer look at the girl.
"Willow most definatley, they're branches dance low to the ground and make for a beautiful curtain of green.." When the girl and herself where in view she stared and only nodded, as if to ask her to join them.

--------------------

alicia_musa
post Oct 10 2011, 8:55 PM
Post #119

Cosmix Fairy

airi jumped off the branch landing perfectly on her feet. she looked down 'no scratches' she thought. "hi I'm airi what are your guys names?"

--------------------

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:57 AM