Add Reply
> *History, An Original SinfulAngel Roleplay
Rating 4 V
humbu111
post Sep 7 2010, 9:51 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Bowen grabbed a mic and followed the others. "We can deal with rain," he said. "We've travelled so far to get here, a little water isnt going to slow us down."

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
angel123
post Sep 8 2010, 4:07 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

"did you ever learn what happens to the clouds and the sky after a meteor hits the earth? the rain tends to turn acidic for quite a while... it can still be acidic even with life on the planet" Noah sneezed and puffed a few more times from his cigarette, before speaking into the mic. "plenty of tree's and wildlife. water seems to look drinkable though i wouldnt advise it... sky is a strange shade of green instead of its supposed blue"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
humbu111
post Sep 8 2010, 8:37 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

"Thats just a theory which hasnt been proven," countered Bowen. "And if the water is drinkable then clearly the rain isn't acidic. But whatever, I'm not in charge here."

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 8 2010, 8:39 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Is it okay if Cheng keeps contact?))

"Sir, it would be advisable to use the Water Purifyer." Cheng said, listening in to Noah's report.
angel123
post Sep 9 2010, 12:04 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

(yea lol that's half the point of the mic. But still a valid question)

"I agree cheng" Noah agreed, ignoring Bowen and glancing into a near by forest. "wildlife seems to be more scared then curious. Private Bowen, go take some samples from the water. Be careful though you don't know what's in there. The rest of you go collect some samples from the trees and dirt and such. We'll test them back at the ship."

(every one take a few turns to collect their samples. I have plans for each person)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 9 2010, 6:39 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John nodded and flew up a tree and snapped off one of its high branches with leaves on. Deciding this would make a good sample

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Sep 9 2010, 2:22 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

(Could I still join in?)

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
humbu111
post Sep 9 2010, 8:00 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Bowen smirked, no reply meant he had won that argument. He took off into the air with a big swish of his wings and observed the surrounding area, in search for a body of water. Locating a small pond not too far away, he began to make his way towards it.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 9 2010, 8:16 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

(of course winx you can join, i just say you were asleep in the ship or something, its big enough have a barracks for sleeping and junk, just make sure you take cheng into account since he is also on board)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Winx4eva!
post Sep 10 2010, 1:32 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

(cool beans! ^.^ I'll sum up my charater and post it soon.)

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
angel123
post Sep 10 2010, 6:04 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

(sorry marty i didnt see expect it tot ake so long)

As John picked the branch off the tree two beady eyes peered out of the shadows the next tree over.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 10 2010, 6:33 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John felt he was being watched he then noticed the eyes. He decided to retreat a little from the tree with his sample giving him more room to manover, all the time watching the eyes from the air

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Sep 10 2010, 8:00 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Bowen landed a few feet from the pond and walked towards it. Taking a small vial out of his utility belt, he squatted down to fill it up with some of the water.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 11 2010, 6:25 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Another pair of eyes appeared in the tree less then a foot from John's face, jumping out of the tree the creature landed on john's back. the creature almost looked like a baboon with razor sharp pointed teeth and jagged claws.

A small organism floated into the cup, Bowen was filling. and a large tongue snaked around his hand and started dragging him into the water.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 11 2010, 6:54 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John surprised by the sudden attack fell down a little in the sky before quickly regaining his last position he flew over to the tree hoping to knock it off or have it jump back onto the branch

--------------------
humbu111
post Sep 11 2010, 4:24 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Bowen dropped the vial out of surprise as a slimy tongue told hold of his hand. It would take more than that to pull him into the water, however, as he beat his wings hard to take off upwards and concentrated on his powers, creating a gust of wind going from down to up to further aid him in breaking free. He knew it might be considered as extra precautions to use that much force to break free from a tongue, but he had absolutely no idea what it could belong to.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 12 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

(I can see that image in my head humbu and boy does it look funny!)

the creature on John's back took hold of one of his wings, biting it's crazy sharp teeth into the winf, while the other set of eyes multiplied into a dozen, all the creatures starting to reveal themselves, jumping up and down and making a weird sort of screeching howling sound.

The young pulled hard on the mans arm as he started to lift off, before being yanked out of the water, the creatures tongue still attatched. The weird creatures tongue had to be at least ten foot long, and the body it connected to was much more disgusting, with greenish yellow slimy looking skin and at least twelve differently shapped eyeballs the head of the creature was twice the size of it's body, which looked like a strangly large frogs body.

Noah looked over the blades of grass in his hand before looking around for his comrades "report!" he spoke into the mic so they all could hear him, including cheng.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 12 2010, 7:14 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John through gritted teeth "I am being attack" he answered fighting back the pain as he glided into the tree unable to fly properly with the thing biting his wing. He grabbed his sword and stabbed at the thing where he was being bitten

--------------------
P-girl
post Sep 12 2010, 9:50 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

"Everything is normal within the ship's parameters, Sir." Cheng reported.
angel123
post Sep 12 2010, 5:04 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

The monkey creature howled with pain and let go of John's wing as he was impaled through the side of his neck by John's weapon, it fell the hundreds of feet to the ground and its body exploded on impact with the hard ground below, blood and body parts were all over the ground about 10 feet around the tree.

"Private john!" Noah spoke into the mic. looking around franticly, wishing he made his mind up about exactly where to send every one "where are you? use the ships location as a marker!"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:22 AM