Add Reply
> *History, An Original SinfulAngel Roleplay
Rating 4 V
angel123
post Sep 2 2010, 3:45 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

History is repeating itself. A comet similar to the one that destroyed the dinosaurs came around again, destroying most life on earth. Some humans left the earth, some stayed and tried to hide under ground, and some created domes over a city to keep it safe, but our story is about those who fled the earth.

They fled in rockets and ships and cruisers, each heading for distant planets galaxies away.

Eons later

Each ship flew through the endless darkness of space for what seemed like forever before landing on their planet. They colonized and tried to resume life as they knew it, but as time started passing they started changing as well. Each 'mutation' was different on each planet,
some started as nothing more then a higher body temperature on a much warmer planet. But over time each change grew and extended itself to become more distinct.

Of the hundreds of ships and rockets that left earth so long ago only few remained in contact with each other. The few planets decided to travel back to earth to see how it survived, and if it was still habitable. Several of the many planets, sent low ranking soldiers or regular citizens, instead of major important officers.

Upon arrival they noticed a few things were different. The sky turned from a beautiful blue to a horrid red. Most of the bountiful wildlife vanished completely and the remaining ones were strangely different.

The group traveled out a bit more before deciding to turn back, once they got close a giant worm-like creature burst out of the ground and destroys the ship, leaving the group stranded.

I want one of each planet, meaning no being from the same planet or having similar planets, once there is one of each then there can be copies, not until then.

As per usual the same rules apply here as on the site with a few minor additions:

1: full sentences, at least two. You will have three warnings before I ask you to leave the thread. There are exceptions though.

2: if you join, please don’t quit without letting me know over private message or on the thread.

Planets/Species:

Glacious: a planet made almost completely made of ice, under the ice is where most of the cities are functioning. The people of Glacious are mostly made of ice and/or create/control ice.

Cremotoria: a planet mostly made of earth, there is almost no water there and the temperature is usually over 200 every day and –200 every night, on average. The people of this planet are often similar to posture and shape as normal humans but, most can control and/or create fire.

Gravitorium: a planet that is almost twice the size of earth, making the gravity almost twice as high. These people would be extremely strong and quite fast compared to normal humans from earth eons ago

New earth: new earth is nearly exactly like earth, its only slightly smaller, making gravity lower, the new earthlings took their time expanding their technology for eons. Now they are slightly smaller then the humans from earth. They run slow and have almost no physical strengths, but their mental acuity is much higher then any other planets. Their skills tend toward the weapons, and few of them also can use mental powers, such as telekinetics, or mind reading, though even fewer can use both or more then one.

Saturn: being as most of the older solar system was destroyed, they named their planet in honor of their previous planet, Saturn, it looks exactly like the old Saturn, only more pale in comparison. The people of this planet changed a bit more, they run ten times faster, then the fastest humans of Gravitorium. They have a carbon based bone so they weigh a bit more as well, but their bones are much stronger and harder to break, and can take more damage.

Pandora: Pandora is a planet with almost no technological advancements, they are very smart and look more like the animals they love so much (think the movie avatar but not so blue, more natural colors) can control nature, some can shape shift, some can even create and control the very animals on their planet (summoning).

Olympia: a planet with more mountains then flat land, the cities and towns are built atop these mountains, the people living there can breath in lower atmospheres and manipulate the wind, some have even been known to have wings or simply been able to fly without them.

(this one is thanks to Princess-Mariah)
Heartlessing- A planet of very dark energy of lost souls and hopes. The people of this planet say that people who dare set foot on it should give up on their beleifs and hopes. The people are humanoid, and have the power of music because of their feelings towards other things.

(this one is not required because ill problably be taking it and it wont come in until later)
Old Earth: this the old earth, the planet is run down, it has almost no cities or towns left in existance, the old cities like new york and las vegas are all but decayed. the inhabitants are taller then normal, around 6'9 for average height, they have no special powers to speak of, and use mideval weapons to survive, though they are stronger then the eons ago, and stronger then the new earthlings. they are however, more savage, and ruthless, though they are mostly civilized.

If you think you can find any others then let me know through pm’s and ill consider it. Here is the character sheet followed by my character profile:

Character sheet:

Name:
Planet:
Weapon/Skills:
Personality:
Appearance:
Background:
Other: (only include this if you have something that’s not on the list above)

Mine:

Name: Lieutenant Noah Einstein
Planet: Pandora
Weapon/Skills: can shape shift and use minor plant magic. He also prefers to use a pair of curved daggers he keeps on the small of his back.
Personality: usually caring and polite, except when he is in dangerous situations, then he becomes a lot more serious and usually is easily angered.
Appearance:

Background: joined the military when he was 10 Pandoran years old and quickly rose through the ranks to near a general. He got into some trouble involving his boss and his, now ex-girlfriend, and was demoted and sent on this assignment.

(no players may be a higher rank then Lieutenant)

Characters:
Lieutenant Noah Einstein- Pandora -me
Private John (no last name)- Olympia- Mightymarty2
Private Ching (no last name)- New Earth- P-girl
Private Scarlet Webb- Saturn- Shani
Private Bowen (no last name)- Olympia- Humbu111

This post has been edited by angel123: Sep 4 2010, 5:43 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 2 2010, 6:48 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(my character from the last one)

Name: John
Planet: Olympia
Weapon/Skills: he was one of the ones that grew wings and can manipulate the wind so flight is natural to him, he also carries a sword at his side and a small handgun, with a few clips of bullets
Personality: he is a kind and helpful, however he can be a bit shy and a loner at times
Appearance: he is average height for a person living on olympia, he is quite light, he also has 2 black wings
Background: he is an ordinary solider only serving for about a year, he signed up for this mission to see the fabled original home planet earth

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Sep 2 2010, 7:52 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Same))

Name: Cheng
Age: Was created five years ago, looks like a human in his mid-twenties.
Gender: Made with male specs, but since he is a machine, he doesn't have one.
Planet: New Earth
Weapon/Skills: Has a few hidden weapons up his sleeves (A dagger in one wrist, gun in the other), as well as a built-in jetpack to fly. Since he's built to compensate for the New Earthlings' physical weakness, he's also stronger then average, especially compared to his creators.
Personality: Pre-accident he was pretty much like a robot: cold, unemotional and effecient, however, after the accident he became child-like and naïve. Will follow any command without protest and with much enthusiasm.
Appearance:
Cheng is made to be beautiful to both males and females, therefore he kinda looks.... genderly ambiguous, as well as almost doll-like.

Background:
Cheng was made by the New Earthlings as the perfect physical being and sent on the trip to be their representative. He was also meant to obey the crew no matter what. However, since he was technically a machine, he was left behind in the ship when it was attacked. He managed to escape, but it damaged his circuits badly, erasing his memory and personality. All he knows now is that he's supposed to follow orders..... from who, however, is not clear in his mind, and with his new child-like demeanor, he pretty much obeys everyone he meets.
{§hani}
post Sep 2 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Name: Scarlet Webb
Planet: Saturn
Weapon/Skills:
Like all the people of Saturn, Scarlett can run quite incredibly fast but unlike her people she has an unusually light body, making her even more agile and quick. Her reflexes are very fine tuned and although she does not have training of any kind in defence or weapondry she has the ability of jump. Beause she is so light compaired to the others she can jump really quite high and can often buzz around having a little more static in her body than others although she can do nothing more than shock someone. She can not electrocute anyone.
Personality:
Scarlet is an independant fiery young girl with a somewhat unstable temperment. She is sweet and friendly although she prefers to keep to the people she knows best. She is quick-wittied and loves to have a little fun. Although Scarlet can wonder off in her mind alot she is quite inteliigent having finnished a college degree in Science and Astrology.
Appearance:
Scarlet is a weird little creature. Her hair is blue and red and naturally this way, her skin is fair and she has a scar under her right eye. She is quite strangely beautiful and has large vibrant blue eyes with dilated pupils always. Her body frame is small with the height of 5'4" and only weighing 62kg (light for Saturn). Her fingers are incredibly delicate and thin and long and her nails tend to glow violet in some lights.

Background:
Scarlet is the youngest of the Webb children, her mother and father, Valerie & Fren Webb (one having red hair the other blue) died in an early war of Saturn. Her two siblings and her were left to fend for themselfs and after a while were scattered across the pale planet. Scarlet has not spoken to her siblings since. She was then recruited as a chosen civilian of Saturn to go on the trip to Earth because of her strange abilities and bodily morphs.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
angel123
post Sep 2 2010, 8:53 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

accepted... i will start when we have all the planets at least one each or until every one still on has applied, you'll have to let me know...

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 2 2010, 9:03 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Shouldn't make the limit too high...... or else you'll never get this off the ground. Just sayin'.
humbu111
post Sep 2 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Name: Bowen
Planet: Olympia
Weapon/Skills: He can fly and has wind powers.
Personality: Bowen is really outgoing. He loves making new friends. But if you get into an argument with him or just on his bad side in general, he wont be the one backing down.
Appearance: A bit on the short side, black hair side swept across his forehead, and a pair of white angel wings.
Background: Bowen was eager to see what had become of the planet his ancestors had once inhabited. He took the opportunity to get sent on the mission through a friend who was high up in ranks.

This post has been edited by humbu111: Sep 4 2010, 5:59 AM

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

angel123
post Sep 2 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Hey himbu sorry but like I said I prefered if every one was from a different planet first before repeating the same planet. For diversity and what not. I'm using my iPod so sorry if I typo

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
humbu111
post Sep 2 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Hmm okay, I'll think about maybe joining with another character later.

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 2 2010, 11:16 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I will consider letting you use him on account of wanting to get a bunch of people for the restoration of the site so If you don't come up with a dif one before we start then you can prolly just use him

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
angel123
post Sep 4 2010, 5:49 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

ok, humbu, you can join with him... ill make the first post and junk in a few minutes

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
humbu111
post Sep 4 2010, 5:59 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Okay cool lol .

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 4 2010, 5:42 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

The large space craft flew through the empty void of space, the craft came upon the old solar system, that had been left alone for a melnia. "wow, its even better then the books" Noah commented, as he steered the ship towards the planet that looked so old yet so new at the same time.

As the ship landed and Noah got out of the Piolot's seat, he looked at his crew, none from Pandora like him, he didnt expect any to trust him off the bat but he needed them to listen "ok, we're here, we need serious order... Ichigo... you stay here and watch the ship, does any one want to stay with him?" Noah looked at them and waited for their response. the inside of the ship looked alot like a futuristic space ship, mostly because thats what it was, all shiny with lights and touch screens and what nots. the ship was so graciously provided by the New Earthlings.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 4 2010, 6:02 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

((Pssst, I renamed the character 'Cheng'.))

"Sir, yes Sir." Cheng said, saluting as he kept a close eye on the controls.
mightymarty2
post Sep 4 2010, 6:57 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I don't I came to see here and explorer not stay in some space ship. So I don't want to do it" John replied, doubting anyone would want that job

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
humbu111
post Sep 4 2010, 8:56 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

"Not happening here either," said Bowen. "I came here to explore, not be a security guard. I dont think we need more than one person for that job anyways."

--------------------

angel123
post Sep 4 2010, 9:59 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

"I didn't say any one had to I asked if any one wanted to... There was no other orders" Noah growled, his ear twitching. "let's move out!" he pressed a button and a door 'grew' out of the side of the ship and a set of stairs followed suit, "the air seems breathable" he said into a mic. And hoping the young troops oils think to grab a mic. Themselves.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 5 2010, 7:00 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John grabbed a mic as he headed out and stepped foot on the earth where it all started "testing" he said in to his mic as it seemed the done thing

--------------------
angel123
post Sep 7 2010, 8:32 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

"lets go! we aint got all day" noah said sniffing the air and looking up at the sky "if this weather is anything like new earth its about to rain soon, and we dont know what thats gonna be like" he pulled out a pack of cigarrettes and lit one up, blowing smoke from his mouth he yawned "im getting bored already"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Sep 7 2010, 8:40 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Rain that was not what John wanted to here as that could mean lightning and that made flying very dangerous. He sighed this was going to be a long mission

--------------------

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:44 AM