22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *Are you there?, You're not alone as you'd think, but you'll wish you were
P-girl
post Jul 7 2010, 8:22 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

"Sounds like a fair idea....." Lee said, stretching himself a bit. "But I think we should first have a plan on what to do next....."
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 7 2010, 8:51 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

"well we may need food and water and as there is none here we will have to leave this room" Baltor explained

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jul 7 2010, 8:52 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

"No more stalling, huh?" Lee said, getting up. "Well, doesn't look like we have much of a choice if we want to know more about whatever is going on."
mightymarty2
post Jul 7 2010, 8:59 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"nope though I think we will need to be very cautious" Baltor said slowly approaching the door listening for any sounds outside

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MorriganAensland
post Jul 7 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Manigoldo shrugged. "Eh, it's not a problem. Didn't feel that tired so i figured I should stay up." A yawn, halted as quickly as it started, betrayed him though.

--------------------

Hey, look! My sig's back!
{§hani}
post Jul 8 2010, 2:40 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

(alrighty im a little lost so ima just jump into it and if im wrong just tell me and ignore the post c; )

Tally was sure used to strange situations and being alone vbut she was sure glad she had human faces near her, even if they didnt have the pretty operation** like her. "Care to tell me were i am?" Her throat felt dry and cripst as she rubbed at her voice box.

** if you've read the series you'd know at 16 humans get operations to make them 'pretty' and perfect. they get taller, stronger bones, scares earased, new skin graphs, bigger-sparklier eyes, bigger lips and smaller noses.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Jul 8 2010, 5:09 AM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

"Your guess is as good as mine, Ma'am." Lee answered to this new person, shrugging. "No one of us knows."
mightymarty2
post Jul 8 2010, 6:56 AM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"nope no one we were just about to leave this room though be careful we have heard gunfire" Baltor replied

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 8 2010, 11:46 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"Yeah, we have. But at the same time we haven't heard anything since. And a lot of people ran out there during the commotion," Manigoldo remarks.

He immediately tenses up. If anyone was particularly trying to be alert they'd hear footfalls in the distance. Manigoldo scowls and brings up his revolver. "What do you think are the odds that whoever this is isn't insane?"

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 8 2010, 3:05 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

"At this rate..... fair chance that he is." Lee said, trying to listen to what had Mantigold spooked.
mightymarty2
post Jul 8 2010, 4:14 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Baltor stopped listening carefully he could head the foot steps so he crouched behind the door waiting for something to happen

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 8 2010, 8:45 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Manigoldo holds up the his gun, waiting patiently and calmly as the footsteps grew louder. Eventually it stops, the man smiling as he points the gun down the hall at the unseen figure.

"D-don't shoot! I swear I-"

"Step in here slowly," Manigoldo says, "We can talk then."

The figure slowly moves now, Manigoldo bringing up his other hand to steady his aim before. Eventually he comes into view; all in all he looks like a very ordinary person, although certainly nervous with a gun being pointed at him.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 8 2010, 8:51 PM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Baltor deciding to make sure there was no funny business "right put your hands where we can see them and no sudden movements" he ordered

--------------------
P-girl
post Jul 8 2010, 9:00 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

"Isn't he the one with the gun?" Lee asked, pointing at Manigoldo. "In any case.... who are you?" He asked the stranger.
mightymarty2
post Jul 8 2010, 9:01 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"I am making sure we don't know if he is armed or not" Baltor replied not pleased that what he ordered was questioned

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 8 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"Waoh. Just, just calm down here!" The man keeps his arms up in the air, although he's eyeing the door suspiciously. "I don't carry one so I don't have to answer for it! I was just sent out about an hour ago to try to see if there were any others here. The name's Trevor. Trevor Pearlharbor."

--------------------

{§hani}
post Jul 9 2010, 5:57 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

"Great" Tally said sarcastically, she wasnt in for new faces at the moment or introductions, i mean she'd been in weird situations were nothing was familiar before but this was just bizzare.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
mightymarty2
post Jul 9 2010, 6:41 AM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"Who sent you and have you seen anyone with a gun except in this room?" Baltor asked

--------------------
MorriganAensland
post Jul 9 2010, 2:30 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

"I see a lot of people with guns," Tervor said. "There's quite a few people around here with them. Although almost everyone is down on the lobby. That's... well... that's were most everyone stays. Usually everybody minds their manners and doesn't waste a bullet. Unless-" Color drains from his face. "Oh man... don't tell me that he was around! That guy's a nutcase!"

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 9 2010, 2:32 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

"Yes, that man was most certainly, as you put it so eloquently [sic], a nutcase." Lee answered, straightening his glasses, assuming they were talking about the same man. "Glad to hear he's an exception, not the rule."

This post has been edited by P-girl: Jul 9 2010, 2:32 PM

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 6:41 AM