Add Reply
> *Ego Maniac!
{§hani}
post Jun 30 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

EGOMANIAC!

OH GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOU'D BE SUCH AN EGOMANIAC!! YOU, YOU!! ~ Right so EGOMANIAC" is an RP about Egotastic young adults at a boaring school in Michigan. Selfish, young, naive. These young adults arent here to play nice, BELLUVE UNI is a place for over-achievers, be it in sport, academics, art or whatever else, these are the best of the best. Scolars with a one-way-ticket to the best boarding school in the state. Of course a big head comes with one big ego too. Lets hope they can get it together before Mid year, or Prinicple Bear will have them all in detention. ~

NAME: KING WELS Kiel-noel Wels / AGE: 23 / BOD: 23 december / SMARTS: medicine / ASPIRES TO BE: a doctor / APPEARANCE: Has a distinctive scar across his left eye in the form of a cross, light green eyes, scruffy brown hair and tipically a white suit jacket, blue shirt, navy tie and black skinny jeans / PERSONALITY: arrogant, scheming, charming, a wus, sarcastic / PAST: King didnt originaly want to be a doctor or in medicine at all, after his twin brother, Miche died in a car accident he decided to take on his profession and become what his father always wanted him to be; his big brother Miche. Ever since he's been trying his best to become a doctor and in so earned himself a scholarship to Belluve Uni. King's background is Russian with a bit of an australian accent. He has split personalities; ones really arrogant and nasty - the oher is a wus and backs out of everything! ECT ECT

Yo so this is my latest RP idea its an RP on egotastic maniac freaks in their early 20s. First year scholars of Belluve Uni, in Michigan. Its a boarding school and everyone is in the same special class 1A. Take my character thing above as a template of your own. PROVIDE PICTURE CEAUSE THEY'RE AWSOME!! and were all in the same campus, buddies! oh and this is a kind of high-school grown up dilema type RP not a LETS RIP UP THE WALLS rp. yeah? comprende? good.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
Winx4eva!
post Jun 30 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

{I am interested...=3 I'll post soon.)

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Jahnavi
post Jun 30 2010, 3:53 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

(( ...Ditto. 8D ))

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
StellaRocks
post Jun 30 2010, 9:43 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(I would like to join^_^)

NAME: Estelle Rose
BOD: April 8
SMARTS: Dance
ASPIRES TO BE: Prima Ballerina Assoluta((an internationally renowned ballet dancer who has had a highly notable career))
APPEARANCE: Long black hair, bright green eyes. Normaly has on a short dress
PERSONALITY: Competitive, Powerful, Passionate, Captivating, Intelligence
PAST: Estelle has known what she wanted since she was very little. Her mother pushed her to the point where she would become sick but Estelle wanted to dance so she put up with her mother. Her father died when she was very young. Her mother has taughted Estelle that if she wanted something fight your way, no matter who you hurt, to get it.

This post has been edited by StellaRocks: Jul 1 2010, 5:43 PM

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
{§hani}
post Jul 1 2010, 4:21 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

accepted c:

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 1 2010, 7:12 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

NAME: John Derry
BOD: Febuary 1
SMARTS: engineering
ASPIRES TO BE: Owner of a multinational company
APPEARANCE: Short brown hair, wears a black suit, white shirt and red tie, black shoes
PERSONALITY: car mad
PAST: Was always interested in cars as soon as he could learn to drive he did and when he got his first car (Citeron C2), he immediatly set about modifing it. He improved the engines bhp and torque, fitted 2 turbos. This was not the first time he had shown his skills with a car and if he graduates from Belluve Uni he is guaranteed the job

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Jul 1 2010, 10:57 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

accepted marty. is there a face to John Derry? i like me some pictures c:

--------------------

{§hani}
post Jul 3 2010, 4:42 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

~Scuse my double post but um.. character sheets anyone? lawl c:

--------------------

{§hani}
post Jul 11 2010, 9:24 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

//TUMBLEWEED were is everyone?? waha no one wana roleplay wiff little old mee?
*has a buiscuite.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 11 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(I do)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Jul 12 2010, 9:58 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

behe okie doke well ill give the others a buzz, in the meantime shall i set the setting so we can start??

People were piling in as the first day of Uni started, crowding the crisp hallways with new and unfamiliar faces. But of course for the Freshman Scolar class it was orientation day as such. They would report to Head Master Bear before being shown to the dorms and then acompanied for lunch and a tour of the prized school. But before all that they had to survive the sea of students and make it out alive to see the light of Classroom 1A, they're home room.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 12 2010, 4:28 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John headed to where he was meeting the headmaster after arriving at the uni in Citreon C2, as he made his way there he grumbled about the cahos of the corridors and how they should make it more like the roads.

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jul 12 2010, 6:23 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Estelle walked towards the spot where she would meet the headmaster. Her grey heels clicked as she walked and her short baby pink dress swirled around her as she ingored the people around her.

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
mightymarty2
post Jul 19 2010, 6:57 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John eventually made it to the meeting plaace only getting lost once and started his wait for the headmasters talk to start

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jul 19 2010, 10:37 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

Estelle saw a boy standing where the headmaster would meet them she walked over to him. "I'm Estelle." She told him offering her hand and a sweet smile.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 20 2010, 6:57 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

John looked at the girl "hi, I am John" he replied smiling back and taking her hand and shaking it

--------------------
StellaRocks
post Jul 20 2010, 6:11 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Estelle droped her hand and looked around. "I hope the headmaster comes soon I hate waiting."she told John thinking about how she could use the wasted time praticing her dance moves.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 20 2010, 6:22 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"yep its pointless why not just get the standard speach over with" John said aggreeing

--------------------
{§hani}
post Jul 30 2010, 10:59 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

King walked into the room and only saw a few singular students standing around, awkwardly. He walked over to a pair (Estelle & John) and smirked, today was going to be long may as well get friendly. Seconds after Headmaster Bear walked in, with his grumpy wrinkles and his chunky framed spectacles. He grumbled as he walked to the front of the room. "Hope he doesnt die up there" King simply gestured a glance in Bear's direction and swiveled on the spot, hands tucked infront of him.
---

Bear starred at King from above his spectacles and licked his lips before speaking, as if they were pages of a book being turned. "It seems some are smarter than others" He grumbled some more and sat down before waiting for more students to show up.

--------------------

mightymarty2
post Jul 30 2010, 4:35 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

"well at least that means we won't die of boredom" John commented

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:22 AM