> *Sinful Angels, With death comes new life
winxclubrox23
post Dec 2 2009, 6:24 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Name: Carmina
Abilities/weapon(s): Bubbles...?
Personality: Carmina's really shy most of the time, but stands up for what she believes in, whatever the cost may be. She's also quite unsure of herself, and is hesitant to try new things.
Background: Carmina was homeschooled until her junior year of High School, during which time, she was killed in a fight with her school's principal.
Appearance:

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Go to the top of the page
Jahnavi
post Dec 2 2009, 4:31 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

(( Ooh, I'm going to bring in my Clearbourne character too. 8D ))

Name: Esmeralda Heartbeam
Powers: She can manipulate all kinds of raw energy, from physical energy (like wind and water) to emotional energy (if her opponent is upset, she can turn their emotional energy against them).
Personality: She is slightly secretive and can be quite an introvert. She is also a little temperamental and tends to get angry or hurt easily, but this is only because she is very sensitive. She's been betrayed by friends in the past before, and so she's not always trusting when she meets new people. However, once she gets to know someone fairly well, she can be very loyal.
Background: Esmeralda was raised by her grandmother, as she lost both her parents in a car accident when she was very young. She was bullied a lot at her old school, both physically and verbally so she decided she couldn't take it anymore, and transferred into Clearbourne mid-semester. There, she was killed in a fight with the principal.
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/8669486179/541...AnimeGirl26.jpg (But her hair is slightly shorter, and a dark red.)

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zania330
post Dec 3 2009, 9:36 PM
Post #23

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

when are we going to start?

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
P-girl
post Dec 3 2009, 9:37 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((When Angel's back to start it. Speaking of whom..... he's gone a bit AWOL.))
{§hani}
post Dec 3 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

lol? awol?

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Jahnavi
post Dec 4 2009, 4:22 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

It was originally a military term, I think, lol... AWOL = Absent Without Official Leave.

--------------------
angel123
post Dec 5 2009, 5:41 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(not bad Jah, you got it right... but no... it wouldnt let me sign in for some strange reason, oh, jah, yur clearborne character isent accepted, you already have sakura matsake, and for now i only want one character, maybe later though)
(btw:every one else is accepted)

---First post-----

Your eyes open, all you see is a cloudy blue sky. "where am i?" you ask no one impaticular. you are on Arcadia Mistress mai's voice rang in your head there is a town nearby, find it then find the others

"wait..." you say "how will i find them?"

you will know she replied good luck my sinful angel

Kiba stood up "well... might as well get started" he said, brushing his pants and shirt off then looking around for the town mentioned by Mistress Mai. he quickly caught sight of some smoke rising just south of him "so im just north of the city... shoudnt be too hard to find the town then" with that he quickly made his way towards the city

(not every one will start off at the same place as me, so dont assume your north of the city, thats for you to decide... we wont meet until we arrive in the city, and i hope no one gave up on it/me >.>)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
winxclubrox23
post Dec 5 2009, 5:48 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Carmina sat up slowly? Where was Arcadia? It was beautiful, in an eery way. But why was she here? She should be at Clearboure fighting..oh. Now she remembered. She was dead. Killed. Carmina stood. Well, she might as well get to the town that woman had mentioned. But how would she find it? Maybe, if she just started walking, she'd come across something.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
fullmoon
post Dec 5 2009, 6:29 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Denial struck Alice. Where the heck was Arcadia? Was she dreaming? "Ohh! I get it! This is definitely some weird realistic dream. Well, ok. I have always had realistic dreams...Now it is time to wake up."

Alice sat there still for a couple of seconds before letting out a sigh. "I feel like some cliche character from one of those stories where gets teleported to some magical world." Another sigh came. Alice got up and dusted the back of her skirt. "Might as well go find that city that that dream lady mentioned while I wait for me to wake up."

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
mightymarty2
post Dec 5 2009, 8:04 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin looked around still in a state of shock he was dead, yet alive. So he was the living dead, 'is everyone the same or are they alive?, Whats special about the group? Stop he ordered himself he needed to calm down and relax then find answers to his many question oh voice in my head any help?' he knew that most probably wouldn't work but it was worth a go. He started to look for others who looked confused or a sogn post telling him where to go

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 5 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Sergei groaned, slowly gotting up. So that was how it was to die.....Unexpected. Especially since he always prepared for dying. He was a soldier, every day could be his last. But it was odd, seeing his own body from a distance, slowly being covered by the Siberian snow. He'd watch dispassionately. It was to be expected that that was his burial, the snow covering him. A soldier's end wasn't glamorous, no matter how good you were.
Dusting himself up, he checked his surrounding. A filthy alleyway from a big city. Great. He disliked crowds. Now to find the others, and complete this mission. With that he got in the alleyway and mingled with the others, no matter how difficult with full body armor and a rifle strapped to his back.
mightymarty2
post Dec 5 2009, 11:21 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin started to walk in a random direction using his principle of pick a wage direction and walk untill he found something or decided to change direction when he got bored. As he walked he noticed a sign pointing to a town the others where further away or were not to towns. So he continued in the direction he was going so he carried on walking. He eventually reached a town, where he was going to start his search.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zania330
post Dec 5 2009, 3:14 PM
Post #33

Mythix Fairy

Crystal wondered where she was and how she got there. Then she remembered she was dead. Crystal thought she should go find that town that strange woman told her about and she started walking.

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
demon
post Dec 5 2009, 3:54 PM
Post #34

Bloomix Fairy

kakeru stands up to find him self surrounded by tree. So he climbs to the top of the tree so he could see any signs of the city the mystery lady was talking about and see some smoke coming from the south. So he jumps down and stars walking to the south

--------------------
Jahnavi
post Dec 5 2009, 4:09 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

(( Okay, let me know if I can bring her in later. ^^ ))

Sakura narrowed her eyes slightly, but just headed to the town. There was not much else she could do at the moment, to find out what in the world was going on.

--------------------
humbu111
post Dec 5 2009, 8:16 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

((Can I join please?

Name: Prahar
Abilities/weapon(s): Can fly, and has the power of thunder/lightning, sometimes storms in general.
Personality: Hardcore, sarcastic, yet relatively friendly. He'll do what he has to without hesitation and may be tempted to
join the dark side. He can be somewhat a lone wolf sometimes.
Background: He used to go to a school for wizards but was killed in a fight while protecting his little sister.
Appearance: Tall, black spiky hair with yellow streaks, wears a black t-shirt and jeans with some yellow. ))

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

demon
post Dec 5 2009, 11:08 PM
Post #37

Bloomix Fairy

kakeru being able to see the city he starts running. at almost half way he faints from hunger but by the time he regains conscious it was almost night. And he realized he had not eaten all day and lucky enough there was a ripe apple tree right next to him so he goes and grabs one and eats then he remembers he's dead so why does he need to eat. But any ways he grabbed a few apples and started walking again woundering "what was going on."

--------------------
P-girl
post Dec 5 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

((At the moment, I'm assuming Arcadia is just your regular town.... I'll edit if proven otherwise.))

Another bystander. Another surprised and slightly fearful glare. Another scowl in return. Dragunov knew he stuck out like a sore thumb. By all means, he should be lucky he wasn't arrested, carrying around a loaded sniper rifle. Maybe he should relief himself of it..... that taught was shot down immediately. That gun was his only connection to his home. He decided to focus on others like himself. People that stood out. People that didn't belong here. Those would most probably be his allies.

((Mute characters are a great way to train writing.))

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 5 2009, 11:13 PM
angel123
post Dec 6 2009, 12:57 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(indeed they are lol, but to all know... i do appologize... i shoulda wrote it before... Arcadia is the name of the planet, not the TOWN they are supposed to be headed too, and its more of a fudal time period in most places we'll encounter in the start, my mistake)

Kiba stoped as he reached the edge of the town "a trade town" he muttered, as the streets filled quickly with buyers and sellers, within the hour the small town would look like a bustling city, Kiba quickly walked up to a stand and looked around "do you have any canes or walking sticks for sale?" he asked the clerk

"why of course-" the clerk said before looking up at the man "well..." a broad smile appeared on his face "we have this... its a one of a kind dragon fire walking stick, made of 100% dragon fire wood, shaped and disigned to look like a dragon breathing his flames" he handed the cane, standing infront of the 20-30 others he had behind him, incase the man could really see.

"i see, well thank you" Kiba said snaping his fingers and smiling as the man droped to the floor "theiving jerk" he muttered walking to the center of the town, trying to act blind as best his father taught him. in the center of the town lay a fountain, it was strange, in that it looked like a demon Kiba had never seen, it was spouting water from a few places, one or two of witch looked a bit in appropriate.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
demon
post Dec 6 2009, 5:01 AM
Post #40

Bloomix Fairy

kakeru stopped at the edge of town to finish eating his last apple. Then He walks in to the town looking around the town for the others well doing so he eventually arrives at a fountain that looked like an oni. but he did not know what to do next so he goes and sits down on the edge of the fountain.

--------------------

27 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 7:57 AM