27 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *Sinful Angels, With death comes new life
angel123
post Nov 29 2009, 2:21 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

Have you ever wondered what happens after you die? Well for some it may be similar to this:

You open you eyes and the room is nearly black with darkness. You look toward the light, it’s coming from a walkway. You decide to follow the walkway, but after a few moments you bump into some one. “Hello?” you ask him “Can you tell me where I am?” he ignores you, your not in a good mood so you reach for your weapon… you don’t have it? Where was all your equipment? You look down at yourself, why where you wearing a robes or gown of some kind. The man moves up a step, so you look over his shoulder, “it’s a line?” You ask yourself “why am I inline, and for what?” now there was people behind you and the walkway was too narrow for you to get by them so you decide it would be best to just follow the line. Taking your time you think of reasons for your being here, and the differences between you and the other people. For one you were wearing white and red, while the others were just wearing red. Another thing was that you could think, and speak, and do other things the others couldn’t.

You follow the line for a very long time. It opens up into a bottomless pit, but there are still the little walkways and very little string type handholds, just in case. You slowly make your way to the center of the room, where all the hundreds of walkways meet. And you see a small desk like thing. There are strange creatures there. They looked similar to snakes but they had arms and legs. Some of them even spoke?! The one even had fangs! How did he manage to speak with fangs? You ask yourself but put it off because you are next. “Can you help me?” you ask the snake thing when you get up to the desk “I’m talking to you!” you yell when he ignores you, he simply turns his head

“We got a live one!” he yells then a trap door opens beneath you and you start falling down the whole until it starts slowly moving into what seemed like a slide. You finally stop at the bottom, and you are alone… standing infront of a dead end and what looked like an elevator. You ask yourself what you should do and there is a voice in your head.

“Get on the elevator” is all it echo’s, and then as fast as it arrived it was gone again. You decide it would be best to get on so you do. The elevator moves up and over and up and over, randomly for about 20 or 30 minutes, Meanwhile your either getting sick or just annoyed. You finally arrive at your destination and step off the elevator-like transport. Again, you are faced with a dead end behind you and, this time, a door infront of you. You walk up and knock.

The door swings open and another snake thing is standing in front of you. “You may go in, the mistress is expecting you,” he says, pointing to a much larger door. You reluctantly go past the snake like creature, you expect the person you are about to see to be another snake thing as well but as you open the door, you see her.

“Welcome. I have been expecting you” she says, “My name is Mistress Mai, you are here because you are, a Sinful Angel, and because your dead…” you try to speak, and tell her she is lying but you cant, your speechless. After a moment a screen lowers from the ceiling and shows your funeral in progress.

“You’re lying!” you yell, you reach for your weapon, before realizing you don’t have it. Instead you just charge at her. She simply smiles, like she has done this a million times and pulls out what looks like a gun of some kind. She pulls the trigger, but nothing happens… it take a second for you to realize that you’re now paralyzed and can’t move.

“Tractor beams are so useful, and they make the confrontation so much easier” she tells you, then she continues “you are dead, but since I have some kindness in me, plus you have done good for your world. I will be kind enough to help you.” She slowly released you from the grip of the tractor beam and you stand still, you desperately want to prove she is lying but deep down you know she is not. You ask her what she wants with you and she responds “its simple really, just destroy my only enemy and all his minions and return to me with my darling little sister. When I’m through with you, I will send you back to your planet with one request, or wish, rather, That I will grant you” without much of an answer, you are sent to this new planet. Your vision goes black and you get the feeling your spinning, then you land in a new world…

-Rules-
Obviously, no god-moding
Please posts in paragraphs, one sentence posts are hated... though the occational one is ok
Please, please, please, dont join if your not going to commit
"" is for talking '' is for thinking, also if you would like to add color to those thats fine, it would help people to distinguish talking from thinking.

-Character Sheet-
Name:
Abilities/weapon(s):
Personality:
Background: (include how she/he died)
Appearance:

-My Character Sheet-
Name: Kibanku Hotaku or Kiba
Abilities/weapon(s): Kiba was born with a special ability, he can 'see' anything and everything within a certain distance, no one really knows this distance but Kiba. For weapons he carries a Two-handed sword (see picture) and a weapon with claws formed from his dead best friends hand blades. (Ill explain it later) he also carries a variety of other weapons like smoke, stink, and other sorts of bombs/explosives
Personality: Headstrong, Smart, and Deceptive
Background: Kibanku is/was a vigilantly, he found the laws of the country he lived in were not good enough so he decided to fix that and take matters into his own hands, he was on the run for the longest time, and even the cops loved him, but the day he died, he was 'stopping' a bank robbery and was over whelmed by the number of robbers, he quickly found out it wasn’t a bank robbery, but an assassination.
Appearance: Exactly like this but the blade is actually made of steel

-Characters-
1.)Kibanku Hotaku (Kiba)- Angel123
2.)Sakura Matsuke- Jahnavi
3.)Crystal 'Chrissie' Jones- Zania330
4.)Martin- mightymarty2
5.)Sergei Dragunov- P-girl
6.)Alice Lizen- Fullmoon
7.)Danaka Fuyutuki- {Shani}
8.)Kakeru Kusakabe- demon
9.)Chellie Stevensons- Terriordx32
10.)Carmina- Winxclubrox23
11.) Prahar- Humbu111

This post has been edited by angel123: Dec 7 2009, 10:16 PM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
sailormoon846212
post Nov 29 2009, 3:10 AM
Post #2

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

Is this a real manga or anime? If so, could you give me a link where I can find more information? Thanks!

--------------------
Zing
post Nov 29 2009, 3:17 AM
Post #3

Butterflix Fairy

It's an RP....not an anime/manga as far as I know. Although it reminds me of Gantz.

--------------------
angel123
post Nov 29 2009, 3:20 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

(this is entirely of my creation, tho the images are from different shows... idk what shows, the idea and creation is all minez ^_^

but do you really think its good enough to be a real magna/anime... and heck no its not like Gantz... its better ^_-)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Jahnavi
post Nov 29 2009, 3:34 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Name: Sakura Matsuke
Abilities/weapon(s): Sakura has dark gray, retractable wings, so she can fly. She also has a staff that she always carries with her; it can double as a sword, if necessary.
Personality: Intelligent, but not very friendly and a bit of a lone wolf. She also rarely shows her emotions.
Background: Sakura has lived on the streets her whole life, and usually got what she needed by stealing. She knows nothing about her past, and though she doesn't tell anyone this, her one wish would probably be to find out who her family was, if she had any. And she died from blood loss, when she was shot because she got caught in the crossfire of a street fight.
Appearance: http://luna.wicca.tripod.com/sitebuilderco...nime_angel1.gif

This post has been edited by Jahnavi: Nov 30 2009, 2:51 PM

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zania330
post Nov 29 2009, 3:53 AM
Post #6

Mythix Fairy

Name:Crystal Jones (nickname:Chrissie)
Abilities/weapon(s):Crystal has the ability to see 10 to 15 minutes in the future and for her weapon she has a bow and arrows
Personality:Kind, a little smart and sometimes serious
Background:Crystal spent her life as a dectective and solved 30 mysterys and became popular but the day she died, she just found out who stole all of the town's gold and money but then the theif put a knife through her chest and she died.
Appearance:Dark brown hair that's down and has an aqua hairband, aqua long sleeve top, black leggings and black pumps

(Jahnavi:how did your character die?)

This post has been edited by Zania330: Nov 29 2009, 4:05 AM

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
angel123
post Nov 29 2009, 5:38 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

(Both accepted but, Zania, 10-15 minutes is too far into the future, and there needs to be a down side to it)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Nov 29 2009, 8:38 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(what is the difference between you and the others in the line? Also are we sent together/sent to meet up or just randomly sent with no knowledge of the others sent)

Name: Martin
Abilities/weapon(s): sword and flash step where he can move twice as fast as a normal being for a short period
Personality: kind and helpful
Background: not sure
Appearance: tall, brown hair and brown eyes, fairly well built

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zania330
post Nov 29 2009, 2:10 PM
Post #9

Mythix Fairy

(Angel:what about 5 minutes and what do you mean by a down side?)

--------------------

banner and userbar by Fullmoon, hogwarts badge by Another Morning, thanks to the 2 of you!
P-girl
post Nov 29 2009, 4:36 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Sounds interesting enough.... be warned, I'll try, but paragraph rules can get me iffy.))

-Character Sheet-
Name: Sergei Dragunov
Abilities/weapon(s): Combat Sambo, as well as a sniper rifle, ironically named a Dragunov.
Personality: Cold, collected, cruel and silent.
Background: (include how she/he died) Sergei Dragunov was a soldier of the Russian army. THE soldier of the Russian army. The best. His powers on the battle-field earned him the name 'White Angel of Death.'. However, this also gained him many enemies, as he was killed by one of them, an American spy named 'Raven'.
Appearance:

Drawing by Captain X ((There's a sore lack of clear images of him in this particular outfit.)
angel123
post Nov 29 2009, 7:12 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

(Marty: relax lol, we will get to most of your questions in the first post
Zania: 5 minutes is good, and by a downside i ment like some times it doesnt work or something like that
P-girl: nice character lol, and i dont mean like 2 and paragraphs at a time i just mean, not using one sentence posts or not even once sentence posts.)

(we'll start once we get one more person)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Zania330
post Nov 29 2009, 7:19 PM
Post #12

Mythix Fairy

(Angel: I could say that her family was poor and lived in a tiny house and by solving mysterys she gets $10 but it wasn't enough.)

--------------------

P-girl
post Nov 29 2009, 8:06 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

((So.... accepted? rolleyes.gif ))

This post has been edited by P-girl: Nov 29 2009, 8:06 PM
angel123
post Nov 29 2009, 9:18 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

-points to first post-

does that answer your question? lol yea your all accepted

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Nov 29 2009, 9:24 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

((Hehe.... sorry. *Rubs back of head*))
fullmoon
post Nov 30 2009, 12:43 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

I'm going to give this a shot. ^^ I just really hope I don't go inactive when school starts again which means tomorrow.

Name: Alice Lizen

Abilities/weapon(s): Alice is able to read people's mind at will and can use telepathy. She has no offensive skills.

Personality: Alice is a sporty tomboy, cap lover, and cheerful girl. She can be stubborn and optimistic. At some times she can be very understanding and accept most people for who they are. Plus she is forgiving, patient, and honest. You would think that people would try to take advantage of her. They have. However, Alice is smarter than she looks and is extremely perceptive. One of the things she pities the most is the human's nature that tries to use deception to take advantsage of other people. This maybe why she finds children nice to be around because they are innocent.

Background: Alice loved children and got along with them well. She wanted to save their lives. Thus she decided to become a pediatrician at a extremely young age. However it wasn't her dream that gave her success. In highschool, she managed to make a club to help various children by raising money to give them better living conditions, find parents, etc. Everything seemed to be going right with her till one day she was shot from protecting a lone child in trouble on the streets from a gang of guys in black suits.

Appearance:
Height- 5'5"
Weight - 111 lb.

This post has been edited by fullmoon: Nov 30 2009, 12:43 AM

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
{§hani}
post Nov 30 2009, 9:52 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

aww i havnt done one of these in agess!! i did one called heaven vs. hell like a year ago YAY FOR SINFUL ANGELS!

-Character Sheet-
Name: Danaica Fuyutsuki
Abilities/weapon(s): Danaica has the strange ability to controll electricity and static.
She is also rather good with a knife or sword, but refuses to shoot a gun.

Personality: She is a rather shy and reserved girl with a fiery silent temper and a suprising jolt of energy when she fights. Danaica hardly talks and prefers to move in the shadows, not creating too much fuss or havoc.

Background: Danaica came from a broken family, her mother left when she was young and left her father to raise their only child. All her life she was alone, after her mother left (5 yrs) they moved to a small apartment block in a dark, gloomy part of London. She soon made friends a boy named Tomi and a girl named Anna.
Danaica was only 18 when she died. She and her two friends were at the port when they all decided to jump in (clothes and all) but Danaica never surfaced despite Tomi's struggle to save her.

Appearance: Danaica is a pale girl with purply red hair edging her pretty face. she has plump pink lips and a lose fringe dangling over her large crystal blue eyes. She also has a beauty spot to the left of her lip.

Height- 5'7"
Weight - 51kg

This post has been edited by {§hani™}: Dec 10 2009, 7:50 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Jahnavi
post Nov 30 2009, 2:51 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Zania330 @ Nov 29 2009, 08:53 AM) *
(Jahnavi: How did your character die?)

Sorry, forgot to add that. Edited. ^^"

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
demon
post Dec 1 2009, 4:57 AM
Post #19

Bloomix Fairy

Name: Kakeru Kusakabe
Abilities/weapon(s): the eye of Aeon witch lets him see his opponents next atack and he is an Onmyoji with a sacred sword sealed in the palm of his hand but if he uses to much magic or uses the eye of Aeon to much it will strain his body and maybe leave him knocked out and severely hurt
Personality: a bit shy at first, nice and usually peace full
Background: when he was 9 his older sister committed suicide witch left him on his own for a year then he met his best friend Yuka when oni started attacking them he swore to protect her thats when he gained his abilities but two years after that he was ambushed by a huge group of oni and used his abilities to much and was killed
Appearance: medium size, medium build, he has bluish hair, has one yellow eye and one blue the yellow one is always covered if he is not in a fight
him wearing eye
no eye patch

--------------------
terriordx32
post Dec 2 2009, 6:20 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Chellie Stevensons
Abilities/weapon(s): Daggers/ Water & Sun based powers
Personality: Chellie is the typical Queen Bee, she is not afraid of confrontation and she is not afraid to get in your face. She also has a softer and sweeter side, that only her true friends see.
Background: (include how she/he died) Died during a vicious battle against her school principal.
Appearance:

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:11 PM