Add Reply
> My Sincerest Apologies.
SolarfireWinx
post Feb 15 2008, 2:59 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi everyone, how are you?

First off, I'd like to give everyone my deepest apologies for not being here and not tending to my shop. It's been a rough past couple of months: my grades started sliding and the guy I was dating for about 4 months broke up with me. My grades have gotten much better and I've even found my major, but I am only beginning to heal from losing him. If you've read Twilight or New Moon then you've pretty much got the situation in a nutshell. lol. It's really scary how alike it is to that book. I'm doing better though, but if you guys'd let me try and make it up to you I'd love to be back here full time. I honestly miss this place and you guys. Again, I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Love,
Reina

--------------------

Uber goregeous sig by Fullmoon & kudos to dragonFire for the amazing userbar!!
~*The Magic's In You.*~
Go to the top of the page
StellaRocks
post Feb 15 2008, 12:55 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

of corse we for give you

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
Boo
post Feb 15 2008, 3:57 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

We forgive you! Welcome back ^_^

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
mightymarty2
post Feb 15 2008, 4:41 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

of course welcome back

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
musaenchantixthe...
post Feb 15 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

of course. welcome back *hugs* the nerve of that guy to break up with you. you derserve better. hope you are ok and better. *hugz* ^_^

--------------------
SolarfireWinx
post Feb 16 2008, 5:38 AM
Post #6

Sirenix Fairy

T_T You guys are the best!!! you're making me teary....T__T

Stellarocks, I love your sig, it's beautiful.
Boo, your avatar's sooo cute!
Thank you Marty.
Musaenchantixthebest...T_T thanks so much. I love your whole set at the moment. Really gorgeous. I'm really glad you got a new computer and everything's easier for you, you know where to find me if you need me. ^^

Thanks so much you guys, I really, truly, appreciate it.

Lots of love and light,
Reina<3

This post has been edited by SolarfireWinx: Feb 16 2008, 5:39 AM

--------------------

~*The Magic's In You.*~
dragonFire
post Feb 16 2008, 2:03 PM
Post #7

Bloomix Fairy

Ofcourse we forgive you, welcome back! We missed you^^
StellaRocks
post Feb 16 2008, 3:37 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

thanks and i love yours

--------------------

"Don't ever forget that with each step a person is able to take on their own, they have become that much stronger." ~Tamahome
BloomKianna
post Feb 16 2008, 5:50 PM
Post #9

Tynix Fairy

I agree laugh.gif! I remember the 4 months I didn't have access to internet on my vaccation FOR 4 Months and it was completely boring. So I think I understand how you fell so welcome back.

--------------------

Thanx for the graphic my BF METB By dragonfire
Thanx Fa
SolarfireWinx
post Feb 16 2008, 7:32 PM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

TT__TT Thanks guys. *giant group hugs all around* I missed you too!!

--------------------

~*The Magic's In You.*~
musaenchantixthe...
post Feb 16 2008, 8:48 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

thanks ^^ and thanks for all the help you did for me in the past. *hugz*

--------------------
winxclub101
post Feb 16 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #12

Bloomix Fairy

Of course we forgive you (hope u get better) and welcome back

--------------------

Userbar by DragonFire and Avatar by *Stella*
Riliana
post Feb 16 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Awww, Sweetie.
I totally know what you are going through. That happened to me about a month ago. I am recovering easier, since I am hanging out with my chicas more often.
I actually began to think about you and how college was going for you the day I came back. Which was Thursday.
You probably can tell I read the book. Haha. I have found most of the movie cast information for TwilightLexicon too. I felt special. But, I am glad you are back Reina.
I changed my major, recently. Since, I am writing a book.
StellaRocks
post Feb 17 2008, 2:26 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

really? cool

--------------------

SolarfireWinx
post Feb 17 2008, 3:22 AM
Post #15

Sirenix Fairy

Riliana!!! *huggle* Hey! ^_^

Yeah, I'm just taking a break from all of that drama. I need to just recover and get stronger for a little while.
I'm completely obsessed with Twilight, my friends and I are making Bella's bracelet!! XD It's going to be soo much cooler than TwilightTeez one and way cheaper. XD I can't wait for the Host or Breaking Dawn...Man, so many good things coming out this summer!! XD Yeah, I'm majoring in my life's passion--writing ((English)) I can't remember I time I wasn't actively writing. What's your book about?

This post has been edited by SolarfireWinx: Feb 17 2008, 3:22 AM

--------------------

~*The Magic's In You.*~
StellaRocks
post Feb 19 2008, 1:22 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

sorry forget to say this before but love you sigg SolarfireWinx

--------------------

Riliana
post Feb 21 2008, 5:29 AM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (SolarfireWinx @ Feb 16 2008, 10:22 PM) *
Riliana!!! *huggle* Hey! ^_^

Yeah, I'm just taking a break from all of that drama. I need to just recover and get stronger for a little while.
I'm completely obsessed with Twilight, my friends and I are making Bella's bracelet!! XD It's going to be soo much cooler than TwilightTeez one and way cheaper. XD I can't wait for the Host or Breaking Dawn...Man, so many good things coming out this summer!! XD Yeah, I'm majoring in my life's passion--writing ((English)) I can't remember I time I wasn't actively writing. What's your book about?

Yeah, I can't believe my grandmother bought the bracelet for me. She is a little nuts though. Haha. My father made me one it's pretty and I wear them both. I know I am so excited for Breaking Dawn, you should actually see my myspace. I have been providing the cast news to everyone pretty much for I have a friend who knows someone that works on the set. LUCKY them! Then, I see people have been able to go on the set in Portland and take pictures, jealousy just appeared. I am minoring in English. But, I so want to get out of majoring in Biology. Actually, I started about 3 weeks ago and am almost half through the second chapter. It's been a continuous dream, wild I know. But, I was in love with the Twilight books and then it hit me... it was a dream about a werewolf, and his girlfriend was changed into a vampire. It's all in the boy's point of view. I just wow, it's hard to say. But, I saw everything in my dream. The town, the characters, the transformation, just everything. I told my English professor about it and she was like Jenni, go for it. You are inspiring, your work is amazing. Go on and write this, and let me be your editor. I was like wow, I can't believe this. If you would like to see my preface I can show you that. icon_smile.gif
SolarfireWinx
post Feb 21 2008, 6:10 AM
Post #18

Sirenix Fairy

Thanks Stella!! ^_^ Mimi's awesome like that.

QUOTE (Riliana @ Feb 21 2008, 05:29 AM) *
Yeah, I can't believe my grandmother bought the bracelet for me. She is a little nuts though. Haha. My father made me one it's pretty and I wear them both. I know I am so excited for Breaking Dawn, you should actually see my myspace. I have been providing the cast news to everyone pretty much for I have a friend who knows someone that works on the set. LUCKY them! Then, I see people have been able to go on the set in Portland and take pictures, jealousy just appeared. I am minoring in English. But, I so want to get out of majoring in Biology. Actually, I started about 3 weeks ago and am almost half through the second chapter. It's been a continuous dream, wild I know. But, I was in love with the Twilight books and then it hit me... it was a dream about a werewolf, and his girlfriend was changed into a vampire. It's all in the boy's point of view. I just wow, it's hard to say. But, I saw everything in my dream. The town, the characters, the transformation, just everything. I told my English professor about it and she was like Jenni, go for it. You are inspiring, your work is amazing. Go on and write this, and let me be your editor. I was like wow, I can't believe this. If you would like to see my preface I can show you that. icon_smile.gif

That's waaay cool!! you know Stephenie originally saw the meadow scene in a dream? I'd kill to have dreams that creative. Mine are mostly prophetic or like i'm on crack or something XD I'd love to read your stuff!!
I'm only an English major in my writing...as far as grammar goes, I've got a ways to go. How it happened for me was I was taking this Intro to English as an elective and the teacher ((who is amazing)) came up to me one day after class and she's like, "what are you majoring in?" and I told her I was undecided ((I wanted to just mess around for the first year and follow my passion, which is hard as heck when everyone's trying to make you declare XD)) she told me that I was a really good writer, she loved reading my stuff. She then said I could do really well in an English major. I thanked her and thought it over. I'd written my whole life, it gives me this incredible high when I'm writing on a roll...why not use it as a major? I highly doubt I'm going to find something I'm more passionate about than the written word. Ideally, I'd want to go into a publishing company or write scripts for TV. ((God knows there's enough crap on now *shudders at the "reality" tv shows*))
I think It's also another reason I'm so into reading, anime and things like Winx Club because it's such a different and creative concept I've always been more attracted to things like it... That or I never really "grew up" which I'm okay with too...the other way's just more eloquent...lol XD
Yeah, but Twilight's my all time favorite book/saga I actually love it more than Harry Potter! XD I'm jealous about the bracelets and the concetions!! *wants pics of both things..* XD

O_O; Bah, whatever, I'm allowed to type a lot as an English major...XD

BTW-- I did your request from a billion years ago...TT_TT it's in my shoppe; click Bloom to go grab it. TT_TT

This post has been edited by SolarfireWinx: Feb 21 2008, 6:14 AM

--------------------

~*The Magic's In You.*~
Riliana
post Feb 22 2008, 12:31 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, sure. I am personally not the best, when it comes to grammar. I, as well, have a long way to go with that. My professor says that I have a very interesting yet creative mind. Which surprised me big time. Never imagined myself writing and all. But, hey, it can work. I love writing, just never saw myself writing a book. In my dreams, it gets very weird, I see everything pratically. The other night, I saw the name Rider and Cici (which are my main characters) written in a bound book on page 467. Does that tell me I am going to write that much. Damn, if it does. Haha. But, I am more than willing to post up my preface, let alone if we talk privately on IM or something; I could send you my stuff so far. What pisses me off is the fact I lost a few pages from a deletion. I didn't even know it appeared. Stupid Word! But here is my preface....

I gazed at her pale face and black tormenting eyes. She was moving closer to me, as I was on all four. I growled trying to push her and her family back from coming any closer. She was acting brave and took a step towards me. I did what I was taught and lowered down getting ready to attack.
Why, was I going to attack her? She was my girlfriend.
Sure, she smelt awful and it made me want to get sick. But, I loved her. Did she want to end our relationship?

I heard a noise come from the bush on my right and three of my friends came over to me. They looked at me and nodded. Carefully, they turned back to the unwelcome clan and sauntered over to them. I looked into her eyes one last time and then it began.
Blood… Chaos… Deception…
She looked down at me after ten minutes of battle. Was I really that weak? Her eyes had softened and I knew she felt sorry. I couldn’t do anything, I was helpless.
My girlfriend was a monster. Could I put up with this monster any longer? I wasn’t sure. I knew I would have to try though.

WOO! Go me! Haha.

Yes, Twilight is by far my favorite series. I am in the consideration of reading a series called Blue Blood to await the arrival of Breaking Dawn. Which comes out August 2nd, a day after my mother's birthday. I have just been in contact with my friend who knows someone on the Twilight set and they confirmed that Christian Serratos is Angela Weber. Plus, Taylor Lautner, Gregory Tryce Bree (spelling haha. I forget), Edi Gathegi, and Sarah Clarke were cast as well. Amazing! I can say. Angela is really pretty. I am excited that Robert Pattinson is Edward, he is adorable. icon_smile.gif

We "my friends" have came up with a bunch of crazy things for when the movie actually comes out. Some fun things to do. It's interesting, but I love it.

Wow, you think you wrote alot. I think I did. Haha. Our college is on a delay, so I am going to go back to sleep. icon_smile.gif

Oh, which one. I remember you making me two, i don't remember which one.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 6:33 PM