Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Why No Singapore Release yet?
It'sThePower...
post Jul 31 2010, 5:11 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Okay, so I've been thinking since the franchise seems to be popular over there, why no release of series four?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
Sen
post Jul 31 2010, 7:25 PM
Post #2

Butterflix Fairy

So far only russia, Italy, Germany & France (I think) had s4 dvd releases ... more are coming soon I guess =)

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
It'sThePower...
post Aug 1 2010, 8:04 PM
Post #3

Pixie

QUOTE (Sen @ Jul 31 2010, 01:25 PM) *
So far only russia, Italy, Germany & France (I think) had s4 dvd releases ... more are coming soon I guess =)

I think Greece have too. But I mean, have they even televised it in Singapore yet?

--------------------
bloomfan15
post Aug 4 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #4

Mythix Fairy

i'm 99% sure straffi has forgotten about us and his little company office here. or maybe s'pore is giving less support for the series than he expected. as we all know, maybe just 'cause his wife is from this little dot of a country.

--------------------

Thank you for the amazing last 14 years #WestlifeForever (L)

animefan32
post Aug 4 2010, 1:52 PM
Post #5

A True Fairy

QUOTE (bloomfan15 @ Aug 4 2010, 06:47 AM) *
i'm 99% sure straffi has forgotten about us and his little company office here. or maybe s'pore is giving less support for the series than he expected. as we all know, maybe just 'cause his wife is from this little dot of a country.

Don't get too doubtful if Season 3 got a release then Season 4 might too, then again it might be based on popularity too, Season 3 in a sense was way more popular then what season 4 is right now, so i think that's also probably but let's hope it does get a release there though
wkw427
post Aug 4 2010, 5:12 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Of course season 3 was more popular BECAUSE IT WAS SHOWN ON TV!

How can you expect something to be popular if you don't premote it?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
winxclub-joy
post Aug 5 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Not forgotten, but busy for investment in the games. The games are the huge project here, they have to be careful. Cuz one mistake equals to huge problems. Rika, you know the Singapore rules. Once a staff member of the company in Singapore made a mistake, no second chance. "You're fired!" and also won't be able to survive in this industry anymore.

Secondly, it is because of Singapore mediacorp for the sudden changing the central channel to okto I think. Probably they have to amend the contract or something? Well, who knows?

Thirdly, I am positive that Season 4 will be aired in Singapore, but will be late due to okto's schedule of airing olden times series and movies... -_-"

Will be aired in Singapore is because they still have investment in here, you see. Unless the investment was taken out, if not winx will be extinct in Singapore.

--------------------
bloomfan15
post Aug 8 2010, 2:59 PM
Post #8

Mythix Fairy

one of my friends from YT, she's also from singapore, sent me a message that she saw another winx promo on the channel here, starting arnd 23 august. the promo according to her had season 3 scenes. i've not managed to see it yet though. but i think it's weird that okto will be re-airing season 3 again. hopefully season 4 this time, but it's at a unusual timing of 7.30 pm in the evening. haha.

my dvd recorder's down for the count :/

--------------------

It'sThePower...
post Aug 9 2010, 4:34 PM
Post #9

Pixie

QUOTE (bloomfan15 @ Aug 8 2010, 09:59 AM) *
one of my friends from YT, she's also from singapore, sent me a message that she saw another winx promo on the channel here, starting arnd 23 august. the promo according to her had season 3 scenes. i've not managed to see it yet though. but i think it's weird that okto will be re-airing season 3 again. hopefully season 4 this time, but it's at a unusual timing of 7.30 pm in the evening. haha.

my dvd recorder's down for the count :/

Season 3? Again? I thought they've already re-aired it!

I really hope the UK gets season four too, but the channel who shows winx club airs mostly 90s cartoons :/

--------------------
bloomfan15
post Aug 9 2010, 4:38 PM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

SEASON 4 COMING 12 OCTOBER TO SINGAPORE.

phew finally got that out of my head. the series really took forever HAHA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpICP_EKJpk

This post has been edited by bloomfan15: Oct 1 2010, 5:29 PM

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 6:05 AM