9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Add Reply
> What Dolls Do You Have?, Share them here!^^
bloom_daphne
post Aug 10 2012, 5:15 AM
Post #141

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Here is the majority of my doll collection - the rest didn't fit in the frame, but I'll take additional photos later.

Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 11 2012, 3:14 AM
Post #142

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Wow P-Girl. Bloom with Black and Blue looks great. xD It reminds me of the Bloom Doll from Halloween.
(I wanted the Silver one...but it's so expensive. -_-)

Wow, awesome collection bloom_daphne! =D

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Abby
post Aug 13 2012, 4:42 AM
Post #143

Cosmix Fairy

I still really love the mattel "disco" dolls.
Abby
post Aug 15 2012, 8:46 PM
Post #144

Cosmix Fairy

So recently I've been looking through all of my old winx club files and all the graphics I used to make and found this one:

dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 16 2012, 2:39 AM
Post #145

Cosmix Fairy

Amazing, Abby! ^_^

(sigh) I wish I could have collected more Mattel Winx Dolls cause they were easier to get except the Enchantix ones. =/ Now I'm trying to get more Jakks Pacific Winx Dolls...but seriously...they are so hard to get now. o.o

--------------------

bloom_daphne
post Aug 16 2012, 2:52 AM
Post #146

Bloomix Fairy

I love your doll collection, Abby!
Ditto on that, dreamywinxgirl94. I love the Mattel dolls, and was totally put out when I found out that Jakk's got the contract.
Abby
post Aug 16 2012, 4:09 AM
Post #147

Cosmix Fairy

I wish I would have gotten more enchantix mattel ones since I only have 3 and it feels so incomplete. It would be nearly impossible for me to finish it at this point though. I wonder why mattel did not pick up the rights to winx club again or how that whole situation happened.
bloom_daphne
post Aug 16 2012, 4:59 PM
Post #148

Bloomix Fairy

I've actually seen all 6 dolls in person, but I was 12 then and my parents certainly didn't let me buy a lot of dolls. I wish I had Musa and Bloom! icon_sad.gif
Sen
post Aug 16 2012, 8:22 PM
Post #149

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Abby @ Aug 16 2012, 06:09 AM) *
I wish I would have gotten more enchantix mattel ones since I only have 3 and it feels so incomplete. It would be nearly impossible for me to finish it at this point though. I wonder why mattel did not pick up the rights to winx club again or how that whole situation happened.

Isn't Mattel having financial problems? That could be the reason.

Your doll collections are all amazing! blink.gif I've never seen most of them.

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
P-girl
post Aug 16 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #150

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Sen @ Aug 16 2012, 09:22 PM) *
Isn't Mattel having financial problems? That could be the reason.

Your doll collections are all amazing! blink.gif I've never seen most of them.

Financial Problems?
They're currently putting out Monster High. Last time I checked, it's still selling like crazy.
Vaughanh7
post Aug 17 2012, 12:56 AM
Post #151

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Aug 16 2012, 11:18 PM) *
Financial Problems?
They're currently putting out Monster High. Last time I checked, it's still selling like crazy.

Add things like Barbie and Hot wheels to that and I think they're set financially xD

But I think it was due to the dip in popularity winx got. Once season 3 finished...winx was more or less over. Mattel never knew about Nick taking the rights etc. I think if they did they woulda clung to winx xD but yeah, I guess it was just a case of 'Damn...no more tv episodes? I guess the dolls wn't sell...'

--------------------
P-girl
post Aug 17 2012, 11:05 AM
Post #152

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah, that's not financial troubles, that letting something go because it's of no use of you anymore.
Abby
post Aug 17 2012, 3:33 PM
Post #153

Cosmix Fairy

They probably just want to focus on Barbie and Monster High since those are really popular. I just want a tecna believix one but I feel like it will be impossible for me to find.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 20 2012, 2:46 AM
Post #154

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ Aug 16 2012, 12:59 PM) *
I've actually seen all 6 dolls in person, but I was 12 then and my parents certainly didn't let me buy a lot of dolls. I wish I had Musa and Bloom! icon_sad.gif

Oh my gosh. I remembered when I first went into Toys R Us. I see the Whole Section of Winx Club as "New! Hot! Fabulous!" Display up in the ceiling. I remembered there were like 8 whole selves filled with Winx Club Dolls. I was amazed, that's alot of dolls. I seen the Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna, and Layla Winx Dolls as well as Icy and Brandon (Sky) Dolls. Then I asked my parents I want to collect them all. They told me only one doll. That's it....-_-" So yep, I got the Bloom Mattel Winx Doll. After that when I went back when Season 3 was in the middle of the air...I don't see any more Winx Dolls and the Enchantix ones. =/

I wish I could have gotten the rest of them from Mattel. =(

--------------------

bloom_daphne
post Aug 20 2012, 3:47 AM
Post #155

Bloomix Fairy

@Rita Mattel dolls are gorgeous. :) I don't believe that sentiment can't be emphasized enough.

@Abby If you can't find a Tecna Believix, I could get you one at Target.
Abby
post Aug 20 2012, 9:25 PM
Post #156

Cosmix Fairy

@Daphne I'll think about it, I was going to go to kmart sometime soon to get school supplies and see if they had anything there.

I also remember going to Kmart when I was younger and seeing tons of winx stuff like a lot of Icy dolls and the kiko talking plush toys. Speaking of which I'm tempted to buy the kiko stuffed animal that is on Amazon.
RenaEnchantix
post Aug 21 2012, 6:52 PM
Post #157

Harmonix Fairy

I've been hunting for Winx Club in my area every week for the last...month or so, and I just found Musa today! Musa came from a Toys R Us, Bloom from a Target, Aisha & Flora from a different Target, and Stella from a Wal Mart.

Now all I need is Tecna, and I finish the Believix collection. I actually really love the Jakks dolls, so much more than the mattel ones. I have the Flora Charmix doll from Mattel, and she's really creepy looking. I don't like the way the legs and arms look on them.

Bloom is my favorite of these dolls. the outfit is gorgeous, and I feel like her face looks like Molly Quinn. I like that. Musa's outfit looks like the most accurate depiction of her outfit, but the fabric is disgusting. I just got her like an hour ago, and it's tortured looking. I love them all though. I just need to find Tecna now.

I didn't plan on it, but I think I'm going to collect all of Jakks Fairy dolls. I wanted to get the Enchantix pack, but now I think I'll get the Sky & Sophix Bloom, and the Jakks Charmix dolls too. I can't wait to see how Jakks creates the Harmonix looks.

This post has been edited by RenaEnchantix: Aug 21 2012, 6:53 PM
bloom_daphne
post Aug 21 2012, 8:10 PM
Post #158

Bloomix Fairy

@Rena I love your collection. Good luck finding Tecna! icon_wink.gif
I don't like Jakk's very much, but I love the concert line. I have the Musa doll back home and I only need Flora to complete said collection.
Abby
post Aug 21 2012, 10:08 PM
Post #159

Cosmix Fairy

Nice collection! I would want to get all of them, but I just don't have the money to get all of them and I'd rather save up for some new ones based off of season 5.
P-girl
post Aug 22 2012, 8:40 AM
Post #160

Cosmix Fairy

I managed to get an Jakks Enchantix Stella:
Stella

A friend of mine bought the four-pack for Icy, and offered the other dolls up for a steal.

She's very pretty, but she's on one of the basic bodies, meaning her arms are only joined at the shoulder. That and her legs are kinda warped. Still, for the price it's a nice doll. Definately better hair then the Bloom I got from this brand.

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 6:12 PM