Add Reply
> RE bad nabores =(, yea i know i have alot of problems
Rating 5 V
SuperChick
post Aug 9 2009, 3:45 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

yea i know i have alot of problems but anyways i live in the bad part of town my nebore sells drugs and theres this creep that walks up and down my street singing some song i cain't make out all the song all the probation people seem to come here child melesters live right down the hill 3 teens got ran over on my street by my house cops are at my nabores all the time and oh lets not bring up this horrible memory .... me and my friends at the bus stop...we meet there we noticed a white van always watching us so my friend who is 17 got her boy friend to go up and ask what the heck he was doing and the guy looks 20 somethin drove away i am just getting sick of this area surprisingly none of my friends have been killed. a kid who is friends w/ my sis has been raped but not killed

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Aug 9 2009, 3:57 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Wow...um....I'm not really sure what to suggest here. But I give you my support 100%.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
SuperChick
post Aug 9 2009, 3:59 AM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Aug 8 2009, 08:57 PM) *
Wow...um....I'm not really sure what to suggest here. But I give you my support 100%.

thanks any idea how to get me out of the hell out of this messed up area

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
winxclubrox23
post Aug 9 2009, 4:22 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Beg your parents to move? XD

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Music123
post Aug 9 2009, 8:07 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Your parents know of this, right? Well try not to walk out on your own if you don't need to. Otherwise I cannot help you out much. Like Teagan I give you my support 100%.

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
Jahnavi
post Aug 9 2009, 8:13 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I agree with Music. Talk to your parents if they're not already aware of this. This is a serious matter and they should know. And I'm here for you too.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Tash
post Aug 9 2009, 12:17 PM
Post #7

Harmonix Fairy

I agree with everyone.if you parents say i no tell your parents that i said it would be cruel to continue living there.

I know a girl who's cousin lived on a street like yours...uh, i dont think you wanna know what happened to her:(

--------------------
Hanna
post Aug 9 2009, 1:26 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I give you my support too, i hope you can get everything sorted out and i hope nothing bad happens to you or your friends.

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
mightymarty2
post Aug 9 2009, 1:38 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

good luck with everything

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
SuperChick
post Aug 9 2009, 4:27 PM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Tash @ Aug 9 2009, 05:17 AM) *
I agree with everyone.if you parents say i no tell your parents that i said it would be cruel to continue living there.

I know a girl who's cousin lived on a street like yours...uh, i dont think you wanna know what happened to her:(

what?

Also my nabore in order 4 her to go to jail they need proff of drugs ,stolen items they have this basment like door that leads under there house i no that theres 95% sure there is meth down there because the police went threw there house iam so tempted to go down there because she works from 7am to 4pm but the only problem would be if i got caught by her 19 year old son who is so messed up ... he's to strong for his age and he's the meaning of ugly and when my mom had to leave to work one day she told me she was going to be working late till 10 and my dad was not going to be home till 10:30 so, her son had to make sure i didn't set the house on fire but anyways he was on the computer looking at some "bad" things he made me stay in my room and did i mention he so ugly trust me if looks could kill.... iam afraid if i got cought bad news he'd probably kill me if he was high

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
humbu111
post Aug 9 2009, 7:06 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

SuperChick
post Aug 9 2009, 7:20 PM
Post #12

Sirenix Fairy

my mom said no to moving and i'll try i just hate that house i wish someone blew it up

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
angel123
post Aug 9 2009, 9:14 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

.... ... ... remind me... why did you even move there? i mean, ive lived in some bad neighbor hoods but... still, thats just horrible, ive seen a guy get jumped, been jumped... sorta seen some one get shot... why do take the chance of going out side with that neighbor hood? i would be inside all the time, unless i was driving some where..., but then again, i also had a crazy person im my old neighborhood that ran around naked, walking into people's houses, stealing their food from the fridge... when they are home... any way, good luck and 99% support, if you decide to go in their house, i would advise doing it while the kid is gone too, like if he is still in school, you could skip or somethin, but im not trying to condone any bad behavior... any way, good luck with what ever you decide ^^ (sorry for the wall of text)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
SuperChick
post Aug 9 2009, 9:23 PM
Post #14

Sirenix Fairy

it was before i was born AND before crazy chick moved there

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
angel123
post Aug 9 2009, 9:38 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

do your parents own the house? cause if they do i would sell the thing and leave... fast...

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
wkw427
post Aug 9 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

I know I can't say anything without sounding like an a-hole but here it goes.

How old are you? There is a really good chance that things have been exaggerated to you. Anyway, move out

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
SuperChick
post Aug 10 2009, 1:08 AM
Post #17

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Aug 9 2009, 03:16 PM) *
I know I can't say anything without sounding like an a-hole but here it goes.

How old are you? There is a really good chance that things have been exaggerated to you. Anyway, move out

no there not exagerated and iam 13 it's ok to say whatever iam used to it i have 3 sisters trust me its ok say whatever litarlly ive heard everything XD

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]
mightymarty2
post Aug 10 2009, 7:26 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i would break in that is only going to cause trouble

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Aug 10 2009, 3:25 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

0_o That's pretty a scary situation...let me give you some help...

It's actually better to move, explain to your parents about the dangers in the area (Girls are very skilled for convincing parents xD). I'm sure your parents wouldn't want anything bad happening to you. Or, the other route is to stay away from dodgy areas, don't talk to strangers (lol, everyone know's that one), suspect everyone, make sure your mother or father know were you are at all times, if somebody is always staring at you or in a way 'stalking' you report it to your parents right away, travel with your friends (never go alone), don't let your guard down and stare at people staring at you - make them know that you are staring at them (Throw in a raising eyebrow). You should also add an emergancy line to your phone's contacts, such as the Police or Childline.

If anyone thinks it's weird of how you are protecting yourself, don't believe them. It's actually a very good thing by doing the things I suggested, it helps you alot and you'll thank yourself for when 'bad' things occur in the future. Better be safe than sorry.

I hope this helps ^^

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
SuperChick
post Aug 10 2009, 4:30 PM
Post #20

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Winx4eva! @ Aug 10 2009, 08:25 AM) *
0_o That's pretty a scary situation...let me give you some help...

It's actually better to move, explain to your parents about the dangers in the area (Girls are very skilled for convincing parents xD). I'm sure your parents wouldn't want anything bad happening to you. Or, the other route is to stay away from dodgy areas, don't talk to strangers (lol, everyone know's that one), suspect everyone, make sure your mother or father know were you are at all times, if somebody is always staring at you or in a way 'stalking' you report it to your parents right away, travel with your friends (never go alone), don't let your guard down and stare at people staring at you - make them know that you are staring at them (Throw in a raising eyebrow). You should also add an emergancy line to your phone's contacts, such as the Police or Childline.

If anyone thinks it's weird of how you are protecting yourself, don't believe them. It's actually a very good thing by doing the things I suggested, it helps you alot and you'll thank yourself for when 'bad' things occur in the future. Better be safe than sorry.

I hope this helps ^^

thanks i'll do that

--------------------
thanks bloomgirl^^
[/img]

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 1:39 PM