Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Support me!, Please?
wkw427
post Feb 21 2009, 1:06 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Since as far back as I can remember, I have bit my nails and scratched off the skin above the nails, resulting in nasty nasty fingertips.

So now I have put bandaids on my fingers and taped them to my skin so I can't bite my nails.

I want to stop. Seriously. I need to stop. It is nasty and I get embarrassed when people see it.

Also, I can take my heart rate at any time because I can feel my heart pumping in my fingertips..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Feb 21 2009, 3:34 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

cant carry around pepper all the time..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Tom273
post Feb 21 2009, 4:15 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Biting-Your-Nails read this maybe it'll help, good luck icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Chioku
post Feb 21 2009, 4:34 PM
Post #4

Bloomix Fairy

Funny this subject should pop up!
I was in the chemist the other day and I saw this stuff you can put on your nails to stop you biting them. I asked the lady what it did exactly and she said that it just tastes awful and leaves an after taste that's even worse. So that should stop your habbit slowly. Look out for it, it might help you ^^

--------------------

wkw427
post Feb 21 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Most of those suggestions seem... stupid

I think I'll stick to typing up my fingers. At least it is working. Almost 24 hours without a bite. Only thing I worry about is the tape and how funny it feels.

And soom, smell. Must buy more bandaids and chance tape evert 2 days. icon_smile.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:21 PM