Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Friends on Steam, Let's make friends
Teh_Exorcist
post May 9 2011, 11:49 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Due to the fact that trolls have somehow been stalking me, I'm not giving my Steam name out. However, if you leave yours, I'll be sure to add you to my friends.

I play basically anything that has a good community besides Cawadooty.

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post May 9 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/wkw427

Installed games: TF2, portal 2, magicka

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
ruifung
post May 11 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #3

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruifung

Games: Eternal Silence, Alien Swarm, HL2 DM, Portal 2
Ranma
post Jun 15 2011, 6:35 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

I'd post my account but my laptop seems to be on its last leg. All my games have been lagging lately. Portal 2, The Path, L4D2...*Sigh*

--------------------
wkw427
post Jun 15 2011, 12:05 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Reinstall windows.
Its not the only way, but it fixes everything. Make backups of all data first icon_razz.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Ranma
post Jun 16 2011, 4:44 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think it's that kind of problem. I think my graphics/video card is dieing.
I'd try to reinstall windows, but I'm kind of in the middle of a big project. Getting everything back on my laptop would take up an entire day. I'd be missing out on a lot of work.

--------------------
wkw427
post Jun 16 2011, 1:03 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Well you could always make a new partition and install windows on that, while keeping all your data..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ranma
post Jun 17 2011, 4:47 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

That won't help if its a graphics card problem, which I strongly believe it is. Once the game sells (the one I spoke of at unofficial announcements) I'll get myself a gaming computer. I don't have much time to play video games as of right now. I was up until 4 in the morning last night(day?) crunching numbers and trying to balance the game's combat system. I finally got leveling up finished, gave stats to all the swords and guns in the game, and tonight I'm working on armor and magic items.

The game plays like a classic side scroller like megaman X or something, but it has rpg and exploration elements as well. I don't want to talk about the game too much right now since we've just barely started to work on it, but once we have enough done to make a trailer or something I'll post one.

This post has been edited by Ranma: Jun 17 2011, 4:54 AM

--------------------
wkw427
post Jun 17 2011, 5:17 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Random question.. When someone releases an indie game on steam, are they able to give copies of it out for free? How much do you make per sale?

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ranma
post Jun 18 2011, 7:27 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I don't think you can give copies of it out for free, but I know Steam has the "gift" option. I believe that Steam takes 20% of the profits. So if you sell a game for 10 dollars they get 2 and you get 8 per copy sold.

--------------------
wkw427
post Jun 18 2011, 2:37 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Ah, I see.
Best of luck finishing your game then

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ranma
post Jun 18 2011, 8:31 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Thank you ^_^
I've been spending the last few days balancing combat and everything. Once that's done all I have left are the enemies and character creation. After that we're just waiting on the artists and programmers to finish their part.

--------------------
terriordx32
post Jun 25 2011, 9:30 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pweezy89

wkw ive seen you on TF2, you should consider downloading Spiral Knights, its free and fun.

@kyle what kind of game is it going to be?

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
wkw427
post Jun 26 2011, 3:06 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

I have downloaded spiral knights. I have yet to play it though

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ranma
post Aug 1 2011, 2:42 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

It's going to be a side-scrolling beat'em-up (kind of like castle crashers) but with a bit of a sandbox feel. Sorcery and alchemy are the main points of the story and gameplay mechanics. You can craft a lot of items for yourself (think minecraft or terraria) and every piece of weapon or armor will be viewable on the character you create. Unlike minecraft and terraria (and to an extent, castle crashers) our game has a story. In fact, once our website gets cleaned up, we will start a web comic that takes place before our game so that people can get used to our world...

--------------------
Doomgiver
post Jun 19 2012, 1:49 PM
Post #16

Pixie

heres mine
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006418251

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:40 PM