Add Reply
> *Huntik, I love the series!
sapphire_witch
post Apr 26 2013, 5:49 AM
Post #41

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Carmen

Just as she was about to knock Kimber out of the game. Until, she yells out.

"EVERFIGHT!" The spell manifests itself as a cloud of amber mist as it began to surrounded Kimber's body. Then she conjure up "DOUBLE SPELL!"
"Oh boy!" Carmen said.
"RAYPULSE!" Carmen scream as she was sent flying back. "That's for punching me in the face!" Kimber reply before trying to stand up and steady herself.

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 26 2013, 5:57 AM
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Apr 26 2013, 3:26 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ichigo skidded to a halt in the library. Empty.... He sighed in relief. The battle hadn't reached this place yet.
Another beep and he took out his PDA. An intruder....
"But so calm." He muttered, confused as he started searching trough the library. After a while he found a strange man, reading trough a book. As if he was a normal tendant. "Excuse me... " Ichigo started.
"I'll be gone in a few minutes." The man said, voice calm and gentle, but with an undertone of threat. "Don't worry, I'm not some hooligan searching to destroy."
sapphire_witch
post Apr 26 2013, 4:02 PM
Post #43

Sirenix Fairy

Carmen

"I punch you under the chin. Big differences..." Snapped back as she was the one feeling wobbly.
"Wait! Your voice sound really familiar. Where have I heard it before? And you very familiar too?" Kimber commented, and Carmen began to sweat likes bullets. Inches from exposing her cover.
"What nonsense?" Carmen reply "We just met..."

(Dante gonna end this soon...)

OCC: Finally! Here Carmen Character Apps.

Name : Carmen Lair
Appearance :

History:
Carmen was raised in loveless orphanage with younger brother; Edward after their parents dies in a car accident. She ran away when Edward dies in the orphanage, due to poor health. She began leaving off the street by stealing. One day, she cross path with a Huntik Agent. Stealing an Amulet from him. Believing the amulet to be some fancy jewelry at first sight, which he caught her red handed. Out of fright and during the mist of the struggles. The Titans mysteriously bounded with her and allowed her to invoke it to protect herself. Her very first Titans that became her current one till today.

Seeing this, the agent saw raw talent in her and he invited to be train in the Huntik Academy. That Huntik agent is coincidentally is Kimber father, Authur Fowl.

Extra: Because of her cold upbringing, Carmen holds a dark side in her heart. Allowing her to be bond with ruthless Titans, such as Vigilante and Ash. She also has a photography memory.

Group Affiliation(s): Huntik Foundation

Signature Titan(s) :

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 27 2013, 5:44 PM
P-girl
post Apr 26 2013, 4:24 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

"Still, I'm going to have to ask you to leave... You're not part of the Academy." Ichigo tried.
"Nor do I want to be." The man hissed, not moving.
mightymarty2
post Apr 26 2013, 6:11 PM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John had most of the group either brused or retreating.Though some were still fighting mainly due to him not wanting to hurt them too much.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
lalande
post Apr 27 2013, 2:19 PM
Post #46

Mythix Fairy

All of a sudden Klaus appeared,
"Hello Huntik Foundation! Miss me?" He said while running towards the library. He needed to find the book that would help him gain the powers he lost and this was the place they had it. He was feeling nervous because he knew it would be heavily guarded and his henchmen weren't the best at their job. Then he remembered that one girl to bonded.
"Oh, I hope this works!" He said to himself.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 4:36 PM
Post #47

Sirenix Fairy

Carmen

"I knew it! Carmen, it's you! Isn't it?" Kimber pointed at her "How could you? After everything we been through..."

Carmen couldn't control herself and started to crack up. It was just too hilarious. Talk about drama.

"Thats enough!" They both turn when they heard Dante voice and the alarm were turn off. "The test is over!"
"Test?! This was just a test! How come we weren't inform about this? Will these affect my grades?" Kimber turn to Dante and started to panic.
"Kimber, honestly. You really need to learn to relax..." She rolls her eyes

Both jumped when they alarm went on again.

"Dante! Really?!" She turn to face him, but there was a look on his face, before a loud voice came out from the speakers.
"ALL HUNTIK AGENT! THERE IS ANY INTRUDER IN THE PERMISSES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"
"Are you serious?" She exchange glance with John. Before she quickly follows Dante as they ran out through the entrance.
"Carmen, wait! What's going on?" Kimber asked as she was clearly confuse.
"Just stay here. I'll explain everything later!" She dash off leaving her behind.

Kimber

"No way! You're leaving me behind again!" She yell back but Carmen couldn't hear her over the loud siren. Concern her about her grades. She ran after her. Beliving this was just another sick test.

Carmen

"Dante, where is he?" She asked as she beside him
"In the Library..." He said "Hyperstride!" Both chanted the spell. Increasing their speed and agility as they head to the library.

(Sorry for the fast forward. Trying to balance the current situation...)
P-girl
post Apr 27 2013, 4:50 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

"I-I don't get...." Ichigo said, before he was slammed in a bookcase, the man now inches away from him.
"Of course someone like you wouldn't get it. A lowlife even among the Hunters...." The man whispered.
lalande
post Apr 27 2013, 4:59 PM
Post #49

Mythix Fairy

"Looks like they figured out I'm here!" , he said nervously, "Men Hurry up! Our cover is blown and we are out numbered!" Klaus took out his gun and shot the guards protecting the Library. He Commanded his men to use all their titans to break the door down. It was working.

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 5:01 PM
Post #50

Sirenix Fairy

(Oh man! We're all over the place! Mighty help me deal with Lalande Baddie! Kimber will help you. I already got Carmen to head to the library. NVM! >.< )

OCC: I just edited to match with Lalande! Please re-check my post!

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 28 2013, 12:50 AM) *
"I-I don't get...." Ichigo said, before he was slammed in a bookcase, the man now inches away from him.
"Of course someone like you wouldn't get it. A lowlife even among the Hunters...." The man whispered.

Carmen

"Hey, you! Why don't fight something that can fight back? RAYPULSE!" She sent an attack

QUOTE (lalande @ Apr 28 2013, 12:59 AM) *
"Looks like they figured out I'm here!" , he said nervously, "Men Hurry up! Our cover is blown, and we are out numbered!" Klaus took out his gun and shot the guards protecting the Library. He Commanded his men to use all their titans to break the door down. It was working.

Kimber

"Where did they go?" Kimber lost sight of her. She jumped when she heard gunshots. Running ahead while she wasn't looking she bumped into a man. "Ouch! Hey, watch where your going?" She snapped. Unaware she had just bumped to the enemies.

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 27 2013, 5:05 PM
P-girl
post Apr 27 2013, 5:11 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

The man just smirked, before jumping out of the way, the attack nearly hitting Ichigo instead.
"The books!" Ichigo said, panicking.
lalande
post Apr 27 2013, 5:14 PM
Post #52

Mythix Fairy

"Who are you, Young one? Did Dante send you after me? Using young students to fight his battle? How Pathetic!" Klaus then knocked this girl to the ground and proceed inside to the library to get the book.
"Men look for the Book of Huntik, you 2 guard the entrance and deal with the pesk while I look for the book."

--------------------

Luke 101
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 5:18 PM
Post #53

Sirenix Fairy

Carmen

She and Dante jumped when the door open behind them.

"Dante! I think we need back up!" Seeing more than one intruder had invaded the Academy.
"Carmen, take the left (Janitor and his pal!) And I'll take the right (Klaus and his mens)...." She nodded and went ahead. She hoped John, her partner would join her. She could sure use his help right about now.

(Sorry but can we hold back for a minute to wait for Mighty? Just to be fair to him. We are going too far ahead already.)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Apr 27 2013, 5:40 PM
P-girl
post Apr 27 2013, 5:27 PM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

((Hold on, one more post.))

"Please... divert the fight away from here." Ichigo tried, seeing no one seemed to care for the library's safety. "These tomes are irreplaceable."

((Now I'm ready.))
sapphire_witch
post Apr 27 2013, 5:38 PM
Post #55

Sirenix Fairy

OCC: LOL!

Okay, one question to the both of you. Are you guys chasing after the same book? It would work and make sense what is going on.
P-girl
post Apr 27 2013, 5:46 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

((Not that I know of. But I doubt it since they're both trying to achieve something very different.))
mightymarty2
post Apr 27 2013, 6:56 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin as soon as Dante told them the test was over removed him balaclava and smiled "well done and anyone injured go to see a doctor" he said. As soon as the siren went off he headed off chasing after Carmen. Getting hold of Icarus he quickly envoced him. "I am here" he said

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Apr 28 2013, 1:18 PM
Post #58

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Apr 28 2013, 01:46 AM) *
((Not that I know of. But I doubt it since they're both trying to achieve something very different.))

OOC: True!

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Apr 28 2013, 02:56 AM) *
Martin as soon as Dante told them the test was over removed him balaclava and smiled "well done and anyone injured go to see a doctor" he said. As soon as the siren went off he headed off chasing after Carmen. Getting hold of Icarus he quickly envoced him. "I am here" he said

Carmen

"Nice timing. Could really use your help here?" She then pointed to a men (Arcadium) "He seems really interested with that book..." She pointed. "Let get that book to take out from the library..." She smirk

Kimber

Despite, being knocked by the intruders earlier. It wasn't enough to scare her from leaving. Instead, she peeked inside the library to see what was going on. She quickly ducked her head when she saw a few Agents flew out from the door, with Dante help.

"Who else wants a piece of me..." He asked looking around

(Lalande, would Dante know who you are?)
P-girl
post Apr 28 2013, 1:25 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

"I'd love to see you try." Arcadium said. "But let's at least respect your lackey's wish and take this someplace else."
"Lackey?!" Ichigo shouted.
sapphire_witch
post Apr 28 2013, 2:29 PM
Post #60

Sirenix Fairy

(You are referring to Carmen and Martin right?)

Carmen

"What a splendid idea?" She reply "Let's DO take this outside! A bigger space to kick you around, would be fun..."

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:54 PM