Add Reply
> *Kamikaze Gallaxy.
{§hani}
post Oct 11 2011, 2:20 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Kamikaze Gallaxy.
In the begining to time and creation, God rendered his children perfect in his eye and gave them a wonderful planet in which to grow their and call their own, a planet of nurtute. He granted eternal life to their beautiful souls and the secrets of the universe once their journies on Earth where done. God held His promise until he saw the uprising of his own creations, Fallen, Arc angels turning against his authority in exchange for power and destruction of all things bright and beautiful. There came a time God had to abandon contact with his children and in hiding, up in the spacious clouds he bestowed only seven of his children's souls with the power of goodness and the mission of savior to Planet Earth.

He promised these souls that the instant their lives as Humans where to end, he would turn them into warrior angels, born from the pure energy of the Gallaxies. He was to bestow them with the gifts of the Universe and their mission merely to save The Earth and its children from the terrible force the Arc Angels had created and planed for God's children. With Each birth of the warriors, he crafted weaponds of the light in order to help them fight from the brightest light of the Suns in each Gallaxy.

The first Angel was to recieve the power of Harmony and recieve the weapon of Healing through a neclace. The second was given the power of Light and the weapon of extiction of darkness through a Sonic device bursting out light. The third Angel was given the power of Gravity and the weapon of flight through a bow and arrow with the ability to track darkness. The fourth Angel was given the power of Air and the weapon of wind through a shell of which controlls the clouds. The fifth was given the power of Water and the weapon of Ocean through a moon, sitting in the left eye which controlls the tides. The sixth angel was given the power of Fire and the weapon of the flame sword, weilding and sparking flames that burn all darkness And the Seventh angel was given the power of the Earth and the weapon of growth through roots sitting under the skin of their palms. Together the seven powers of the universe along with the power of God (Life) they would make Eternity and thus helping to conquer over the dark times ahead for his beloved children, Human nature.

**If you chose to create a Demon please note that the only power given is Darkness and their weapons need to be based on that, aka swords and guns etc. Also when making your character please concider that angels generally are made from light and would dress with light colours compaired to demons of whome will dress dark. And one last thing, yes your demon can be a vampire, warewolf etc but keep it simple and traditional please.

Character Sheet -[/i]
CODE
[b]Name:[/b] (needs to be an ancient name of a gallaxy or planet or sun, so look it up please!! no modern names please!)
[b]Age:[/b] (Angel years, which is seven times the human age Adn human years, which is how old they look basically)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Power & Weapon:[/b]
[b]How they died as a Human:[/b]
[b]Soul mate/Soul family:[/b] (they're family/lovers on Earth: may become needed later on in the story)
[b]Wings:[/b] (angel or demon + Photo please)
[b]Soul matter:[/b] (what their soul was made from, so element which is basically the same as the power)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Harmony Angel -
Light Angel -
Gravity Angel - Andromeda : Shani
Air Angel -
Water Angel - Venus : MightyMarty
Fire Angel - Apollo : Angel Darkstorm.
Natue Angel -

Demons:
Pluto - P.girl

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Oct 12 2011, 7:25 AM

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
{§hani}
post Oct 11 2011, 2:34 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Andromeda
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/357826#full
bright blue eyes, pale white hair, pale skin always wearing a form of blue, white or gray.
Power & Weapon: Gravity and the weapon of flight through a bow & arrow.
How they died as a Human:Murdered by being pushed off the top of a building during a coctail party.
Soul mate/Soul family: Her family was a rich one. (ill add more soon)
Wings: As in photo. Large wings, for flying.
Soul matter: The force of Gravity
Personality:A warm hearted, shy girl with an incredibly bad temper and an even worse tolerance with demons.
Anything Else:

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Oct 12 2011, 10:14 AM

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 11 2011, 7:38 AM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

can I take the position of fire angel I will fill out a bio in a little while

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 11 2011, 7:52 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Would Pluto be allowed for a Demon's name?))
mightymarty2
post Oct 11 2011, 8:01 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Can I have water please

Name: Venus
Appearance: Wears a white jumper and white trousers. Also wears brown shoes, Has a rather pale complecion with aqua coloured eyes
Power & Weapon: power:water weapon:ocean through a moon, sitting in the left eye
How they died as a Human: Venus died during an earth quake when the building she was in collapsed on top of her
Soul mate/Soul family: Venus has a mother, father and brother. When died was currentlly single
Wings: angel wings
Soul matter: Water
Personality: Venius is kind and caring and wants to rescue humanity. Though does have a fear of going into building due to how she died.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
{§hani}
post Oct 11 2011, 9:16 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Ista. Of course.

P.girl. Pluto's just fine.

Marty. Accepted!

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 11 2011, 9:20 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

((In that case, Dibs on Pluto the vampire/Demon! I can't access the image I want to use, so I'll make a bio later.))
Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 11 2011, 9:21 AM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

(I've been trying to think of a name but i cant >< however i keep thinking of Apollo...)

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 11 2011, 8:27 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

((Alright, here goes. Pluto the demon, coming up))

Name: Pluto
Appearance:

Power & Weapon:
Pluto is a Vampire who's very 'In-tune' with his Inner Beast. He has hightened senses and can invoke a stage where he let's his animal nature take over, increasing his strength, making him grow claws and overall becoming incredibly vicious.
How they died as a Human: Pluto was the victim of a homicide, together with his wife and two daughters. The image of their deaths was burned in his mind as he was somehow spared... sort of. He doesn't know the how and why, but he is now a vampire. This left him wrathful. Not just towards the killers, but towards God and his Angels as well, for allowing this to happen for no reason.
Soul mate/Soul family: Used to have a wife and kids. But as stated above, they were butchered in front of his eyes.
Wings: (angel or demon + Photo please)
Demon wings:

Soul matter: (what their soul was made from, so element which is basically the same as the power)
His soul is made from a peculiar type of darkness. Raw, ancient. More like a wild animal then a human.
Personality: Pluto is an aggressive individual with a hair-trigger temper. Not to mention he's very basic in his needs. Feed. Rest. Kill Angels. However, basic isn't the same as dumb, and while no professor, he has some very fine-tuned instincts regarding people.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 11 2011, 8:28 PM
{§hani}
post Oct 12 2011, 3:48 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

p.girl. Accopted.

Ista. Apollo is cute if you google search "gallaxy names" you should get a list or something alike.

WE SHOULD BE STARTING SOON BUT AS OF YET WE HAVE TOO MANY SPOTS UNFILLED (THATS INCLUDING DEMONS)
DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE A SECOND OC IF YOU'D LIKE.

This post has been edited by {§hani}: Oct 12 2011, 3:49 AM

--------------------

Angel Darkstorm
post Oct 12 2011, 6:25 AM
Post #11

Sirenix Fairy

(so the name Apollo's ok ??? otherwise I'll go with Mars but Apollo is my first choice)

Name: Apollo
Appearance: normal outfit
Bright red bangs, light red hair, pale skin, generaly wears gold and red
Power & Weapon: The power of fire,, Apollo’s weapon is that of the Flame sword wielding and sparking flames that burn all darkness
How they died as a Human: Apollo died in a house fire, spending the time she could have used to escape making sure her family got out
Soul mate/Soul family: Apollo has a father uncle and brother, she had a girlfriend, her family was rich and very charitable
Wings: Angel Wings
Soul matter: Fire
Personality:Apollo is very kind and will help almost anyone except those who try to hurt her
Anything Else:

--------------------

{§hani}
post Oct 12 2011, 7:23 AM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Apollo's in Ista.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 12 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

((I'll take another angel when nobody's biting. But again, dibs, since I can't reach the images I want here.))

Alright, here goes:
Name: Holmberg III (Yes, that's an actual galaxy)
Appearance:

Power & Weapon:
Being the angel of Air, Holmberg has his trusty shell which he uses to conjure up strong gusts of wind.
How they died as a Human:
Like most of his past, Holmberg rather keeps it to himself. However, the fact that he's uneasy around Apollo and looks outright scared when she's using her powers, fire was probably involved.
Soul mate/Soul family: (they're family/lovers on Earth: may become needed later on in the story) None he wants to talk about. Tough he doesn't waste time to contact a certain white wolf when on Earth.
Wings: (angel or demon + Photo please)
Angel wings.

Soul matter: (what their soul was made from, so element which is basically the same as the power)
Holmberg's soul is made of Air.
Personality: Secretive, calm and sarcastic. Also very much aware that he sticks out like a sore thumb between all the young Angels. So he rather keeps to himself.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Oct 17 2011, 2:08 PM
{§hani}
post Oct 16 2011, 6:18 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Accepted. i'm going to make one more before we start so theres at least a few more than four angels.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 17 2011, 5:29 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

(('Kay. Whenever you're ready.))
{§hani}
post Oct 17 2011, 8:07 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

Name: Draco
Appearance:http://www.zerochan.net/157989#full (on the Left)
light blonde hair, very pale green eyes, always wears a white unbuttoned shirt with a white t-shirt
under and a black band around his left arm, with black pants.
Power & Weapon:Harmony and healing through a neclace.
How they died as a Human: Draco sacrificed himself after saving his little brother from drowning.
Soul mate/Soul family: His father, although he knows not of his whearabouts nor is interested.
Wings:Angel: http://www.squidoo.com/tattoos-angel-wings...ign=framebuster
Soul matter: Harmony.
Personality: a sweet, caring man who tends to hesitate when needed to defend.
Anything Else: nope.

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 17 2011, 2:09 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

((Made a slight tweak to Holmberg's bio.))
{§hani}
post Oct 19 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

((quite alright, ok so im going to post the introduction tommorow afternoon (AUS TIME)))

--------------------

P-girl
post Oct 20 2011, 8:10 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

((Alrighty then.))
P-girl
post Oct 22 2011, 9:10 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

((*Bump*

Didn't know Australia actually had longer days then us.....))

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:13 AM