Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

44 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Add Reply
> *knights of the round table, next generation, the next king and his knights.
Rating 5 V
angel123
post Mar 24 2009, 7:13 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

(you can say youve heard of them but thats pretty much it)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Mar 24 2009, 7:29 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin "i have heard of the five will we be assisting them or going inside the city?"

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Nightstorm
post Mar 24 2009, 9:09 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

"To be operating with a sense of coordination - surely these thieves are working under some sort of leader," Lancelot commented. It wasn't like common thugs and bandits to listen to any sort of authority, so assuming that they might have a leader threw off his view of them as simple thieves.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
angel123
post Mar 24 2009, 9:13 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

"thats exactly what you are going to find out" king james said before ben could open his mouth "you will be traveling there, carefully, after traveling north to the city you will head around the city and stop all the forces trying to move around to the south from the west. then you will be looking for whoever is coordinating these attacks. and stop them as well"

"but how will we find out who is telling them what to do?" arez asked "do we capture a high ranking theif or something?"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
winxclubrox23
post Mar 25 2009, 4:40 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Princess Emery listened patiently before she spoke up. "Sire," she said. "Would you mind me asking the name of the city?"

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
angel123
post Mar 25 2009, 5:46 AM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

"all i am currently aware of is the direction" the king said honestly "i am still learning about the lands around the kingdom and their names, regretfully i thought i would have time to learn more about the kindom before king aurther died"then ben and king james said the same thing at the same time "king aurther, may he rest in peace"

but i however know what its called" ben said standing "it is ruled by the bear heart, king arithius" he said pointing his nose at a banner with the map on it, the area where the bear heart ruled was a sheild with his emblem "his men are strong but with the relentless raids on his walls the king will soon fall, if the five hadent come to help they may have attacked us too"

(a black bear with an orange background, all it means is he is dangerous and has a black bear soldier/friend, like king james would be tiger heart or something if he had a name like that but he doesent yet...)

This post has been edited by angel123: Mar 25 2009, 5:46 AM

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Nightstorm
post Mar 27 2009, 5:58 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

"Very well then. Are we to depart immediately, sire?" Lancelot asked the King as he studied the map before him. It was somewhat odd that the King wished to aid other kingdoms with their problems, but of course Lancelot was not going to question an order that was given to him.

--------------------
Afterquest - Ranma's back! Infinium - A new rp, a new world, a new headache! Tantamount - What is the price for equality?
angel123
post Mar 27 2009, 9:52 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

"well why do we have to help them?" arez asked curiously "i mean no disrespect king james. but i dont see the reasons"

"why you little-" ben shouted before being cut off by a raise of the kings hands

"it is for multiple reasons, first, if they sucsessfully invade and destroy the northern town, who do you think they will be after next. and also we have been working at a new idea called an ally" he said looking strait into his eyes "if you have any other questions please stand then state your name first"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
winxclubrox23
post Mar 28 2009, 4:39 AM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

Emery nodded. "I see... When will be departing?"

--------------------

angel123
post Mar 28 2009, 5:01 AM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

ben glared at Emery "soon" he said still glaring "you have time to pack supplies like weapons but food will be supplied, so gather some things and return to the outer wall of the castle" he said standing up and turning "king james if you will exuse me i must go prepare their supplies they will be given"

"yes ben" king james said "and try to loosen up a bit would you?" he said still looking at the knights. "you know i can always see you so ill be watching, dont pee in their food this time"

"sire that was one time with king aurthurs man" ben protested "he started it any way, he almost killed me"

"these people have done you no harm so you will leave their food alone, and before you protest again, you will not handle their food"

'i hate when he does that' ben thought to himself

the king shifted his gaze to ben as he looked back giving him a angry gaze. then he looked back at the knights like nothing happened "any more questions

(sorry if im posting too much,im trying to balance 3 characters and npc's ill try and slow up if you guys want)

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Nightstorm
post Mar 28 2009, 5:40 AM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

((Nope. The speed is perfectly fine.))

Lancelot shook his head; the King had given an order, so he wished that they would leave soon so that he could see it through. He would remain silent, though, as he assumed the others might still have questions for the King.

--------------------
winxclubrox23
post Mar 28 2009, 5:44 AM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Emery looked down. This was insane. Her father was going to find out for sure and under Elfin law, she would be disowned. But yet, Emery found herself excited for this mission.

--------------------

angel123
post Mar 28 2009, 6:22 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

the king looked at emery "you may gather supplies here if you wish" he said to her "i appologyse for invading all of your minds but my father was a little too trusting and that caused his downfall" he explained "i will not receive the same fate"

"thats just not right!" arez yelled enraged but quickly calmed himself and kneeled "i appologyse for my outburst, i was out of line"

"you had a right" king james said sitting down again, as he stood when arez yelled "like i said i do appologyse, i had to make sure you are all trust worthy"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
mightymarty2
post Mar 28 2009, 10:01 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Martin didn't like his mind been invaded

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
winxclubrox23
post Mar 28 2009, 6:15 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

Emery jumped. She had been unaware that King James could read minds.

--------------------

Nightstorm
post Mar 28 2009, 7:01 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

"Interesting," Lancelot commented without enthusiasm. "So His Majesty can read the minds of those around him? An impressive skill indeed, sire."

--------------------
angel123
post Mar 30 2009, 2:56 AM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

king james bowed his head slightly "indeed" he said "i can read minds, i learned of my special tallents only a few years ago, my father told me to let no one know but the most trustworthy people, obviously ben knew i trust him with my life many times a day... but i would not have said a word if none of you werent trust worthy"

"go" ben said when the king was finished "get ready and make haste, for you leave in 30 mintues"

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
Nightstorm
post Mar 31 2009, 8:51 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

Lancelot nodded once and walked towards the exit. In literal terms, he was already ready to leave - all that he truly needed was himself and Arondight. He would be waiting for the others to finish before they left.

--------------------
angel123
post Mar 31 2009, 9:00 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

arez charged out of the room on the king and bens orders, he ran striat home and grabed some tools he used in battle, such as his staff and a new concotion his father created called a flash maker.(its like a flash bang or a flash bomb) then he quickly began his short run back to the gates.

"any one who wishes to get ready here, just report to the armory and weapons sheds and sign in, then get the supplies you need" ben said.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
winxclubrox23
post Mar 31 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

Emery just sat there quietly. She didn't need anything that couldn't be created with magic.

--------------------

44 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th September 2024 - 6:28 AM