Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> *We Are The Winx Club RPG: Nature's Great Events, An evocative retelling of the Winx Club series.
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 12 2009, 5:19 PM
Post #21

Believix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (terriordx32 @ Mar 12 2009, 05:06 PM) *
no i am not, i just dont like that way your broadcasting like that, i know autistic ppl in real life and on the forums(well not this forum) and they dont go broadcasting their condition like that, you say it to much and you use it as an excuse...im not trying to be mean, but im being me but thats just how i feel...please dont get offended.

I'm really sorry I had to offend you like that, but I AM an autistic, honest I am! How many more times must I make it clear? Should I post my medical records? That's the last say in this order: Any more and I am leaving this forum. Seriously. No offense.

Look, I'm apologising from the bottom of my heart. I'm trying to stick up for myself as an autistic. I'm sure that all autistics, despite having the same band of mental disability, are DIFFERENT. While you might be bold, daring and righteous, I'm intellectual, easily-offended and passive. I've always been treated differently in school and college because of my autism. I've been allowed extra time to finish exams, for example, so if you treat me a little bit different, but nicely from the 'normal' people on these forums, then I'll treat you as one of us. *Hugs Pgirl*

Sure, you can be both. Which brings the list thus:

Phil the Valiant: Me [THE only original character, and no other]
Musa: winxclubrox23
Riven: winxclubrox23
Professor Palladium: Pgirl
Professor Avalon: Pgirl
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Mar 12 2009, 5:22 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Thanks.... Let's just put it behind us and have a great time, m'kay?
terriordx32
post Mar 12 2009, 5:23 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

its whatev...im done

--------------------

Thanks Cami!!!
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 12 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #24

Believix Fairy

*Nods* If everyone agrees, then I say let's carry on. And I always tell the truth.
winxclubrox23
post Mar 12 2009, 5:27 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Jeez you guys! Leave the poor guy alone! I don't want anyone one else saying anything.

Lets get this RPG going!

This post has been edited by winxclubrox23: Mar 12 2009, 5:27 PM

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 12 2009, 5:38 PM
Post #26

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (winxclubrox23 @ Mar 12 2009, 05:27 PM) *
Jeez you guys! Leave the poor guy alone! I don't want anyone one else saying anything.

Lets get this RPG going!

Oh, thank ARCEUS! A saviour at last! Thanks for supporting me, winxclubrox23! Anyways, we still need some more characters, more specifically those who appear in the first series of Winx Club, and THEN we can get started!
winxclubrox23
post Mar 12 2009, 5:54 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Phil the Valiant @ Mar 12 2009, 10:38 AM) *
Oh, thank ARCEUS! A saviour at last! Thanks for supporting me, winxclubrox23! Anyways, we still need some more characters, more specifically those who appear in the first series of Winx Club, and THEN we can get started!

No problem! I'll always support my friends. And you can call me Teagan if you want.

I'd say I'll be more characters but I'm never too good at being more than two at a time. Lol

--------------------

P-girl
post Mar 12 2009, 5:55 PM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

If you want to, you can leave some more minor characters to me. I'm quite at home with most teachers.
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 12 2009, 5:58 PM
Post #29

Believix Fairy

Thank you! That might relieve a lot of pressure! happy.gif
P-girl
post Mar 12 2009, 6:00 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

You're welcome.
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 12 2009, 6:00 PM
Post #31

Believix Fairy

Teagan, eh? Reminds me of a Doctor Who companion from the 80s. But seriously, I don't mind how many characters you wanna RP as, Teagan.
winxclubrox23
post Mar 12 2009, 6:03 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (Phil the Valiant @ Mar 12 2009, 11:00 AM) *
Teagan, eh? Reminds me of a Doctor Who companion from the 80s.

Aha! Thanks. It means "Beautiful" or "Fair"

Know what? What the heck. I'll be Darcy. This should be interesting...

--------------------

Phil the Valiant
post Mar 12 2009, 6:08 PM
Post #33

Believix Fairy

Sure, you can be Darcy. Which brings the list thus:

Darcy: winxclubrox23
Some Minor Characters (unspecified as of yet): Pgirl
mightymarty2
post Mar 12 2009, 7:29 PM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ok, can i be brandon I will be others if neeeded

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Another Morning
post Mar 12 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Could I be Bloom and Stormy? ^^

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 13 2009, 3:59 AM
Post #36

Believix Fairy

Sure, you two can! Which brings the list thus:

Bloom: Another Morning
Darcy: winxclubrox23
Stormy: Another Morning
Brandon (and other characters if needed): mightymarty2
Some Minor Characters (unspecified as of yet): Pgirl
Ranma
post Mar 13 2009, 8:20 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((I know what this is. Hey Phil, I don't really have anything against you or this rp. I'm not joining because I already have too many rp's I'm a part of and a lot of real life responsibilities. I just want to give a word of advice though. This rp seems to be a form of wish fulfillment. That isn't really wrong or anything so I'm not going to criticize it. I just want to warn you that in rp, characters played by other people usually don't go as planned. So don't be upset if this rp doesn't go the way you want it to. If that is the case I suggest you try writing some fanfiction. We have a section for it and that way other people can read the works that you write. Well, I'm out for now. Seeya around.))

--------------------
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 13 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #38

Believix Fairy

Sure, OK. Actually, that was my backup plan in case the RP does go horribly wrong.... which I don't think it should, because it's been planned vigorously. And, by the way, this RP is not wish-fulfilment. It's an new, fresh, interesting idea. I don't think no other RP has come up with the same idea.
Ranma
post Mar 13 2009, 11:42 AM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

((What part? Retelling the story or adding a new character... We actually did have a few rp's like that, but none of them got that far. The rp's that got the farthest were rp's that used the Winx world, but used completely different characters. For exampled, the second rp on page one, and after quest are actually continuations of the same rp, but they take place at different times. They use some of the same characters, but only a few. No one in that rp used one of the original winx girls.
That rp was about a group of girls that went to Alfea and found themselves trapped in something known as "the quest." A demigod (Half phoenix/ Half dark dragon) named Ranma Hikage came and destroyed Alfea and built his castle on top of it. The girls at the end of that one finally sealed Ranma. In Afterquest (which takes place 50 years after the first one) Ranma is unsealed by one of the original rp'ers character's daughter...who is revealed to really be her niece or something. Ranma, however, seems to have a weird form of amnesia and goes by the name of Chaos. Only when certain conditions are met does he become "Ranma"... However, due to certain circumstances Ranma is now the dominant personality and he is training a boy from red fountain to be his heir. While this is going on Alfea is under constant attack from an unknown dark force. That's the gist of it anyway. We got that far without using the original Bloom, Flora, Stella, Tecna, etc...

There are other exceptions. In Infinium, the winx world isn't used at all. A world was made up and rp'ers were allowed to bring in characters from other tv shows, books, anime, and games. They were brought to that world by the goddess Belldandy to fight an unknown evil. In that world they have met parallel versions of some of their party members and have been forced into some awkward situations. They seemed to have made Shiki and Akiha Tohno (From Tsukihime) the group leader, even though Shiki thinks that someone stronger like Karsh (From Chrono Cross) should take on that roll. Right now Kimimaro (From Naruto) and Mina (From Sailor Moon) have been kidnapped. Serena (From Sailor Moon) and Nausicaa (From Nausicaa of the valley of the wind) left to get a pardon from the king to keep the rest of the group out of jail and are currently under attack while the rest of the group are finally on their way to rescue Serena and Kimimaro. Ironically, no winx club characters have been used in this rp (Btw, anybody can join infinium at any time)

Tantamount, made by Nightstorm, follows a similar story line as Infinium and it has also been successful. It went from page three to one in about a week.

So keep in mind that even if your rp doesn't succeed, it isn't really your fault, it's just how people respond to the story. If you want you can even join some of the other rps...however, if your rp does well, I'm happy for you.))

--------------------
Phil the Valiant
post Mar 13 2009, 6:06 PM
Post #40

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Ranma @ Mar 13 2009, 11:42 AM) *
((What part? Retelling the story or adding a new character... We actually did have a few rp's like that, but none of them got that far. The rp's that got the farthest were rp's that used the Winx world, but used completely different characters. For exampled, the second rp on page one, and after quest are actually continuations of the same rp, but they take place at different times. They use some of the same characters, but only a few. No one in that rp used one of the original winx girls.
That rp was about a group of girls that went to Alfea and found themselves trapped in something known as "the quest." A demigod (Half phoenix/ Half dark dragon) named Ranma Hikage came and destroyed Alfea and built his castle on top of it. The girls at the end of that one finally sealed Ranma. In Afterquest (which takes place 50 years after the first one) Ranma is unsealed by one of the original rp'ers character's daughter...who is revealed to really be her niece or something. Ranma, however, seems to have a weird form of amnesia and goes by the name of Chaos. Only when certain conditions are met does he become "Ranma"... However, due to certain circumstances Ranma is now the dominant personality and he is training a boy from red fountain to be his heir. While this is going on Alfea is under constant attack from an unknown dark force. That's the gist of it anyway. We got that far without using the original Bloom, Flora, Stella, Tecna, etc...

There are other exceptions. In Infinium, the winx world isn't used at all. A world was made up and rp'ers were allowed to bring in characters from other tv shows, books, anime, and games. They were brought to that world by the goddess Belldandy to fight an unknown evil. In that world they have met parallel versions of some of their party members and have been forced into some awkward situations. They seemed to have made Shiki and Akiha Tohno (From Tsukihime) the group leader, even though Shiki thinks that someone stronger like Karsh (From Chrono Cross) should take on that roll. Right now Kimimaro (From Naruto) and Mina (From Sailor Moon) have been kidnapped. Serena (From Sailor Moon) and Nausicaa (From Nausicaa of the valley of the wind) left to get a pardon from the king to keep the rest of the group out of jail and are currently under attack while the rest of the group are finally on their way to rescue Serena and Kimimaro. Ironically, no winx club characters have been used in this rp (Btw, anybody can join infinium at any time)

Tantamount, made by Nightstorm, follows a similar story line as Infinium and it has also been successful. It went from page three to one in about a week.

So keep in mind that even if your rp doesn't succeed, it isn't really your fault, it's just how people respond to the story. If you want you can even join some of the other rps...however, if your rp does well, I'm happy for you.))

Retelling or 'adapting' the story. Thanks for the information, but I'll join other RPs when I'm good and ready. I got the idea for my RP through this wicked cool BBC show I'm watching at the moment called 'Nature's Great Events'. They've got cute animals and everything. I suppose Phil is an embodiment of that factoid.

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th June 2024 - 12:26 PM