Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> Wwww.winxclub.tv Back In Action!, I can't belive it :)
BloomKianna
post Dec 23 2007, 9:28 PM
Post #1

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

Yeah! hey people,
winx.tv was under construction for a few days, and now its back icon_smile.gif! I got an email from 4kidstv about that. It'll still get you on 4kids winx but if you click on games the 2nd option will bring you there (click here). Isn't that fntastic?

--------------------

Thanx for the graphic my BF METB By dragonfire
Thanx Fa
Go to the top of the page
AnnieBelle
post Dec 23 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Thank you!!

I've been, like, I dunno SERIOUSLY WANTING to play Magix Maze...I used to be sooo good at that game.

Now, all I need is the old Avatar creator back, and I'll be happy.

--------------------
Abby
post Dec 25 2007, 4:33 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I'm glad they brought this back. I miss the old 4kids forums where I used to post every night and I had tons of posts, and it was pink or blue and had tons of forums about merchandise or the coffee house etc. I don't really like the new way they have redone the site at all. And I miss the blogs of the girls, who else does?
BloomKianna
post Dec 25 2007, 9:01 PM
Post #4

Tynix Fairy

I know I feel the same way. I wish they didn't change it. Usually change is bad (not money icon_smile.gif ).

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 26 2007, 8:11 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

yea. i love the old 4kids forums. i always read the winx blogs and play the games. i don't like the new forums. it just too complicated for me.

--------------------
BloomKianna
post Dec 26 2007, 9:09 PM
Post #6

Tynix Fairy

Same here!

--------------------

Thanx Fa
Abby
post Dec 28 2007, 1:05 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I liked the old forums where there were winx crafts and that kind of stuff, I wish I still had some of the crafts
Boo
post Dec 28 2007, 7:38 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

I miss the old 4kids forums! I had like, tons and TONS of posts on my old account, and I had been a member since I was, what, 11?! Or was I 12? I dunno.

Plus, all the topics got deleted. My old fanfiction, *sniff* and the *sniff* Crazy Cafe.

Since I hadn't been on there in a long time (maybe around a year), it wasn't a huge loss for me, but I was pretty upset about it.
One good thing: I did find my friend that I met on the old 4kids forum from a couple years ago. ^_^

I personally hate the change. It just doesn't have that charm to it anymore. It looks too... well, technical and not as happy/fun looking....

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Dec 28 2007, 8:22 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

That's exactly what I feel Boo, its too "futuristic" looking. I mean I had tons of posts, I was close to being one of the higher ranks and I had a lot of fun. I like to think of the time I first started to like winx as a really good time because it is just fond memories for me, going on the message boards every night (even on school nights) for an hour to catch up on things with my friends and post my fan fictions, and even though they are re-posting all the old forums, they don't bring back my posts and its so hard to navigate in my opinion.
Boo
post Dec 29 2007, 12:30 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

So true. Before they got the new forum, every so often, I'd look back on those crazy posts I had and laugh. Good times, good times. It did bring back why I started chatting in the first place though, and that wasn't the greatest memory. But, I really enjoyed reading some of the things I had posted. Anybody reading the Crazy Cafe thread would have had a good laugh or two. It really makes me upset that all of that is gone now. I may not be able to remember every post, but I will remember that it was funny at the time.

On the old forums, I had a really really long fan-fiction, (I never did finish that), at the time I wrote the last couple posts, it had more pages then most of the other fan fiction threads. I don't see how people liked it though; I dragged it on too long.

Ugh, I feel stupid today. I just can't think. Sorry if there are any silly spelling errors or anything.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abby
post Dec 29 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

thats allright boo. Everyone has those days, lol. yeah I mean I had a few fan fictions that were ok and I think there were a few I didn't finish. I also don't like the new avatars that they have, I liked the characters that you could pick from, now you actually have to make one with your points to have an avatar.
AnnieBelle
post Dec 30 2007, 4:36 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

AII! They got rid of the post archive too! You can still go on google and search for something 4kids related and maybe find a link, but you click, and it says something like, 'invalid' or 'not found on this server.'
I was reading the 4kids lineup a couple months ago...about seven shows aimed at boys, one or two aimed at girls, and I think one aimed at both (Unless Viva Pinata died too...Riley would die)...

And then a couple weeks after Winx Club ended, the whole thing was Viva Pinata and shows for boys, because I tried watching some of the shows, and I was like, "HATE this channel! HATE it!" I mean, the only reason I tolerated 4kidsTV was for Winx Club and the awesome avatar creator...I had every enchantix item, five out of six of the pixies, Kiko, a neat background, and just before they decided to kill the website and get the stupider one (With ONLY BLOOM AND STELLA IN THE AVATAR CREATOR!), I bought Lockette, so I had all six pixies.
Then they decided to split our points in half as well.
I wish they'd give us the old Avatar creator back as, like, a game or something.

--------------------
Abby
post Dec 30 2007, 8:10 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I used to have tons of points on there and then I had to pay to get a good looking avatar so now I have almost no points left and I don't watch 4kids anymore to get those bonus points every week.
AnnieBelle
post Dec 31 2007, 5:45 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

...they only give out 2000 a week now.

I remember once there was a glitch (I dunno...back in...'05, '06 maybe?) where the TV said you'd get 1500 points, but I actually recieved 4000. Normally, 1500 points is the amount I would wait until later in the week to enter, 'cause it wasn't that many, but for some reason, I decided to enter it that morning, and boy, was that a good idea! That was when I first really started building my avatar, because that day, I thought 5000 points was a lot. Before the switch, I had about 20,000 points or so in my account.

--------------------
Boo
post Dec 31 2007, 2:40 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I had quite a few points as well. When I signed up for this new one (may I mention that I signed up 'again' in a sense), I found that I only had a few points. Of course, all the cute avatar items are very "expensive". I just said to myself, whatever, and just wore whatever was free.

--------------------
esca Eterna
post Dec 31 2007, 3:25 PM
Post #16

Mythix Fairy

Errg... I miss the old site so much... the new one does look technical, Boo. Remember when it was pink and we didn't have custom avatars? And we had those little green dots that lit up if we were on? I joined New Year's night of 05-06, and I was so excited when I first joined... I remember that!
Same thing for me, Abby, so many memories...
Ahhh I had a lot of friends and I was just starting (yeah, after like 2 years- that's the way it always is) to be noticed when they changed it. I remember the crafts too! And remember the 'spells' they had? And a lot of us pretended we had winx too? I loved reading that stuff... I had a lot of points and dressing up my avvie was sooo much fun! And I loved writing fanfics too. I had so many, 'cept like 2 people read them.
I tried to long on on my old user name, but it wouldn't let me. I haven't actually done too much on the new site, so I shouldn't judge. But I'm pretty sure I like the other one better. I was so attached to it and I miss it >.x Gr... I've got to stop attaching myself to these things that always seem to leave.
So I haven't yet joined (or in Boo's words sigh up again) for the new site.

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

Abby
post Dec 31 2007, 7:59 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

me too. I remember I loved it so much a few years ago, I fell asleep in social studies once and I dreamed about being on the site and replying to stuff. I miss the character avatars and I hated having to re sign up and loose all most posts. Now I have like 3 posts.
AnnieBelle
post Dec 31 2007, 9:28 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

You have posts? *Shock*

I 'signed up again' by accident...I thought the changeover wasn't until the next week, so I was going to go into the site and screenshot what I could.

Only reason I care so much about the avatar creator was because that was, like, one of the only things I did on there. (I even made something on DeviantART thanks to it...)

Ooh, what I really remember was the old video watching place...it was, like, this weird blue that for some reason hurt my eyes even though it shouldn't have, and my computer didn't like about half the links to the videos. It said they didn't exist on this server or whatever.

Aaii! I remember that old layout! I say that change to the previous one we had was kinda a good thing...

--------------------
Abby
post Jan 1 2008, 6:01 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

yeah I went on once hoping to post like I did before, and its just to big to find any links I posted on to reply to them again. I really wish they could just bring back the old stuff, I don't think a lot of people like the new site and the new profiles and stuff like that. Oh and I had a lot of friends on my friends list and now they all got deleted because of the switch over. Its not very fair to the people who have been there since the beginning that everything starts over, all their stats etc.
esca Eterna
post Jan 1 2008, 6:59 PM
Post #20

Mythix Fairy

Yeah, it really isn't fair. Wait wait- I'm confused! They didn't bring over the old accounts, right?
I'm debating whether I should join or not. Errg, the new avvies are so weird looking!!

--------------------
♥
~ don't try to understand me, just love me ~

save me from losing it all
guide me through the darkest
catch me before I fall
but let me create myself

esca might be coming back soon, if her life decides to stop being really crazy ^^

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:38 PM