Add Reply
> *History, An Original SinfulAngel Roleplay
Rating 4 V
humbu111
post Sep 12 2010, 6:46 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Bowen continued to fly upwards, pulling the creature clear out of the water. He fumbled on his utility belt with the hand that didnt have the tongue clinging on to. Finding what he needed, Bowen gripped the small dagger tightly and slashed at the tongue a safe distance away from his other hand. "Just shaking off some next monster thing," he said into the mic. "No worries."

This post has been edited by humbu111: Sep 12 2010, 9:02 PM

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Sep 12 2010, 8:43 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John quickly getting as far from the tree as possible "I got rid of the one that attacked me but I am almost certain there are more in the tree. I am north west of the ship and retrating to your location" John answered his wing was hurting but he knew he had to ignor the pain

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
angel123
post Sep 13 2010, 3:31 AM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

"you better land and run, if you keep flying you could hurt that wing and it wont work right, you need to land and protect that wing" Noah replied, before turning to face the way Pharar flew off "you gonna be able to handle it? or you want some backup?"

the creature roared as the knife bit into his tounge, letting go and jumping up into the air as it hit the ground, shooting its tongue out and wrapping around his leg this time. (lol, i was gonna leave it at the arm but i wanna keep it a little interesting and felt like messing wit ya)

meanwhile the ground lightly started shaking under the ship.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 13 2010, 5:39 AM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((Winx4Eva? It's kinda bad form to ask to join and then.... not join. Angel said 'Yes'.))

"Sir?" Cheng called trough the radio. "There's a disturbance underneath the ship."
mightymarty2
post Sep 13 2010, 6:47 AM
Post #45

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

John landed and folded his wings back up which was also painful and started to run he was now in sight of Noah

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Winx4eva!
post Sep 13 2010, 3:33 PM
Post #46

Cosmix Fairy

{Sorry about that, I just have a really busy life lately. Besides, my brothers dominate the computer.}

Name: Gwyn Fi`Fotia
Planet: Cremotoria
Weapon/Skills: She can summon up white flames from the palms of her hands and can control regular fire. She is also quite skilled at karate.
Personality: She’s fierce and has a strong-will and heart. She is aslo very compassionate towards others and is generally friendly. She also has a good sense of humor and loves a good joke.
Appearance: Shoulder length blond hair which she loves styling and messing around with. Blue-Silver eyes. Her skin is white with a slight tan.
Background: She belonged to a fairly rich and high-ranked family in Cremotoria and was raised well with a caring and loving family, however she always felt ‘locked-in’ and never had much experience of the outside world. So when she saw this offer, she immediately took the chance to finally have a sense of true adventure.
Other: /

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
P-girl
post Sep 13 2010, 4:39 PM
Post #47

Cosmix Fairy

((Sorry..... didn't want to rush you.... I just was a bit fidgety about you missing the ship. Sorta. Once again sorry.))
angel123
post Sep 13 2010, 7:35 PM
Post #48

Cosmix Fairy

Noah had eyes planted firmly at the running form "John! you better pick up the pace!" he yelled, seeing the creatures dropping from the tree's and howling their anger at the loss of their leader, they all started drooling and slapping at the ground before darting after John. "cheng, begin the start up process on the ship, we may need to take off for a while"

Noah started running towards john, climbing a boulder and jumping off the top, shifting into a rather large creature that looked like a rhino but so much larger and with dark blue skin.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 13 2010, 7:38 PM
Post #49

Cosmix Fairy

"Right away, Sir." Cheng said, getting to work. "Initiating launching procedure."
angel123
post Sep 13 2010, 7:48 PM
Post #50

Cosmix Fairy

(lol good i was hoping not to have to tell you it would take a few turns ^_^)

"every one back to the ship!" Noah yelled into the mic. as he plowed past John and into the creatures who instantly scattered and started jumping onto him, and ripping their teeth into his flesh.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 13 2010, 7:48 PM
Post #51

Cosmix Fairy

((Hey, I can wait.))
humbu111
post Sep 13 2010, 8:03 PM
Post #52

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

"I'm good," said Prahar, still flying upwards with the force of his winds helping him move faster. As the creature took hold of his leg he was jerked down from the extra weight, but still kept going. Flying from side to side while ascending the whole time, he tried to shake off the creature, adding a kick or two with his other leg for good measure. "I'm on my way," he replied to Kiba. "Just gotta shake this thing off."

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

angel123
post Sep 14 2010, 12:25 AM
Post #53

Cosmix Fairy

(target practice p-girl? Lolz shoot his butt)

Noah ran into one of the large tree's crushing another of the creatures and causing the rest to jump off.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 14 2010, 5:49 AM
Post #54

Cosmix Fairy

((Shooting what? You know, some clarity would help.....))
Winx4eva!
post Sep 14 2010, 3:19 PM
Post #55

Cosmix Fairy

(@P-Girl: 'Naw, it's cool =P I see.)

Gywn suddenly awoke from her slumber as she rolled off her bed. It took her a few seconds to realise she wasn't home, back at her king-sized layered with several duvets... but in the ship, on this mission. She slowly got to her feet and yawned. The ship was unusually quiet. "Hello...? Anyone here?" she asked.

This post has been edited by Winx4eva!: Sep 14 2010, 3:20 PM

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 14 2010, 3:34 PM
Post #56

Cosmix Fairy

Cheng turned to the girl talking, his face in a scowl as his processor tried to handle the sudden change in an already stressful situation.
"The others are already on their mission." He answered her question.
Winx4eva!
post Sep 14 2010, 5:11 PM
Post #57

Cosmix Fairy

Gwyn sighed, frustrated with herself. "Darn... I couldn't fall asleep last night. No wonder I over slept..." she grumbled. She looked up at Cheng, "Could I still join them?"

--------------------

P-girl
post Sep 14 2010, 5:31 PM
Post #58

Cosmix Fairy

((Er.... from what I gathered, the ship is under attack.... well, at least it's shaking.))
angel123
post Sep 14 2010, 8:29 PM
Post #59

Cosmix Fairy

(i ment shoot the creature hanging from humbu's foot... but yea the ground is shaking under this ship)

Noah shifted back to his form and started running towards the ship, hoping every one would get to it aswell.

--------------------
Thanx jah, i love it ^_^
P-girl
post Sep 14 2010, 8:31 PM
Post #60

Cosmix Fairy

((Got it, I think.....))

"My attention is needed elsewhere." Cheng said, as he activated the ship's outer weapons, aiming to shoot the creatures attacking the crew.

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th September 2024 - 12:16 AM