Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> A rock and a wall of spikes, A real life experience of a high school student.
Teh_Exorcist
post Feb 3 2009, 11:38 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

I recently asked a girl out over the phone and made a date with her, now, however, all her friends are getting involved by saying that she's not ready for a relationship and that I'm not ready for her. Its stupid high school drama, I know, but I REALLY like her and I'm almost at the point of asking her out, I need advice, please!

--------------------
Call me Ishmael, for my name is all but dust.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Feb 4 2009, 9:21 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(wrong section, this should be in advice)

I think its the girl's decision and not her friends if she is or is not ready. Whatever she chooses you will have to respect and wait untill the time is right.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Jahnavi
post Feb 4 2009, 3:37 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I agree with Marty, her friends do not need to get involved. See if you can find a way to talk to this girl about the whole situation in private; just the two of you, and if you both feel that you're ready for a relationship, nothing should stop you from going out.

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
Zhanneel
post Feb 4 2009, 4:30 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Even if she's not ready for a serious dating experience you could still go out, like friends. This way you'll get to know each other even better and she can find out whether she's interested in dating or not. You can't miss either way since you'll probably either make a new friend or have the future possibility of dating if she's open to it. She'll also see how good of a person you are by respecting her wishes to hold off asking until she knows when or if she'll be ready for dating. Good luck =).

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:41 PM