2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Oops
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 13 2012, 12:12 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

About the Shakespeare info, I think Bloom may had learned..I mean since I'm from USA. I learned some of Shakespeare works when I was 15 or 16. ^.^"
I don't know..I guess educational courses always kept changing because when I'm in high school, they right away gave my classmates and I to start learning about Shakespeare.
It also could depend on the State's Education...or probably a system in Italy's school too. =) But they showed Bloom living in USA in Gardenia...it could possibly be able to fit unless Bloom should learn something that was famous from Shakespeare. xD
(I found it funny, how does Magix know about Shakespeare? Unless they studied the History of Earth. I mean they knew at first Earth doesn't have any fairies as mentioned in Season 1...then later on Season 4 became involvement with studying Earth's history about what happened to the Earth Fairies.)

About Helia's hair, I kinda don't like it as much in Season 4, but then..I got used to it ^^". I like his Season 2 + 3 hairstyle the best. xD

Hehe, I always thought at first Alfea was a high school...(4kids.tv's Title got me thrown off. xD)..then later on, realized they said college in 4kids.tv dub and on winxclub.tv. xD

For Palladium, when I first notice him. I notice he is a guy right away because of his voice. I didn't pay attention to his looks. ^^"

More Oops

In the Winx Club Specials, Flora's earrings were always with her during her Winx/Charmix Transformation. ^^"

Musa's (In Winx/Charmix Form) and Bloom's (Believed it was Season 2) armband always placed in the wrong arm side.

When Bloom goes to her mission in Aisha's/Layla's Realm..her shirt always kept changing. xD

Stella's eyes changed to Bloom's eyes color when Bloom went home to Gardenia heartbroken about Sky (under Valtor's Mark for Diaspro's love.) loving Diaspro. Stella was there to bring Bloom home for support.

I notice Bloom's hair bang for her Enchantix is sometimes placed on her left or right side. It sometimes missed its detial for the hair.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
Abby
post Feb 13 2012, 1:42 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

True, it all depends on the person. I just thought more in depth study didn't happen until later in high school. When I was sixteen I had only read 2 of his plays and some sonnets, but that was just me. Anyways, I still don't think that it would be likely people in Magix would be well versed in shakespearean quotes until season 4.

The charmix outfits always seemed to get messed up with the pendants and the things that hung around their waists.
mightymarty2
post Feb 13 2012, 9:32 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

A helia one is being able to see Helia's eye through his hair

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Abby
post Feb 22 2012, 3:23 AM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Maybe they want to be sort of realistic since sometimes you can see through hair? Idk. Anyways, this morning the episode had stella pretending to sick so the rest of the girls could go to Andros and fight Valtor. She pretended to be sick and bloom said "that wasn't oscar worthy" when I would think the oscars (or Academy Awards) would be an Earth thing.

At first it seemed odd, but now that I think about it, since Bloom said it she could have just been referencing them since she did grow up on earth. I also thought that maybe this dub is just trying to be more educational since it is a kids show. It would be interesting to see the original scripts to see if they say the same things.

Clearly I have too much time on my hands to think this deeply into it, so I'm going to stop this rant now. whistle.gif
Abby
post May 13 2012, 4:39 PM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

while watching the second episode of season 4 on nick, I noticed that Tecna is missing her tights in this scene.

Zhanneel
post May 14 2012, 3:47 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Lol, I noticed that too last week while watching. And then a few seconds later in another cut back to Tecna she put them back on. It's okay Tecna, even a genius can have a wardrobe malfunction. xP

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: May 14 2012, 3:47 AM
dreamywinxgirl94
post May 14 2012, 10:43 PM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Wow, I didn't even notice that when I watched on TV. xD

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

{§hani}
post May 15 2012, 10:20 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

i dont know if anyone mentioned it but the very last episode of Season 4 where they transform back into Enchantix. that gave me so much false hope :'c

And Helai's hair change in season 4, about the most disapointing thing to date on the show. He's the cutest thing ever given that his s2+3 hairstyle is restored.

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post May 15 2012, 1:46 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'd rather not. That eye trough his hair was downright freaky. And I really, really like the new hair.
Abby
post May 15 2012, 6:47 PM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

I don't mind it that much I guess, I just don't get why none of the other guys get a hair change except him since they all have had the same hair since season 1 (I really dislike sky's hair, I was hoping that with his whole 'becoming a prince' thing it would be appropriate for him to chop it off)
P-girl
post May 15 2012, 6:50 PM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Actually, they did. Sky actually got a haircut. (Not as obvious, but if you compare, you can see it's shorter) And Nabu as well (He went from one long braid to a mohawk and pigtails. Yeah... now THAT was a weird haircut.
{§hani}
post May 16 2012, 12:43 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

@P-girl, its in the eye of the beholder as they say. I personally think he's new haircut is too anime and not very Helia at all. But i cant say i hate his new hair. it's not great but its not the worst (now Nabu thats something from another world altogether..)

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post May 17 2012, 8:13 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

The one oops that has plagued me since season 3 is Layla's Enchantix transformation and the horrid editing job they did when she blinked. I like how they made her blind when she first transformed because that was accurate. However, only half editing that out for the remainder of the series? Come on now. Put some effort into it.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Abby
post May 18 2012, 12:57 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

I guess it's a haircut, but it's still too long for my liking:

yeah I see what you mean about Nabu, not really liking this new style either:
P-girl
post May 18 2012, 8:13 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Your Nabu image doesn't work. And when I open it, it's a Colin Farrel picture.
Abby
post May 18 2012, 6:39 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

It was working when I first posted it and it was nabu, so I don't know what happened. But I edited it and it should work now.
Zhanneel
post May 20 2012, 4:03 AM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

It's working again, and I'm not digging the weird flappy, uh... I'm not sure I can call those braids on Nabu's hair. If they were braids I think I'd like them a lot more. Honestly? They look an appendage that might be from an Army of Darkness bug from Season 1. xD
{§hani}
post May 22 2012, 12:16 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

eughh i'd forgotten how horrid Nabu's hair was in season 4.

--------------------

Abby
post May 22 2012, 10:30 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

what was so wrong with his ponytail? or just giving him straight hair if they wanted to change it up?

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:53 AM