2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Winx Club Future....?
lalande
post Sep 14 2011, 12:07 AM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Lets talk about the future of Winx ,meaning what do you think is doing to happen in season 5? When season 4 was over they had a lot of decisions to make with continuing there rock star career on Earth or going back to the Magic Dimension to be guardian fairies. There's also talk about Nabu coming back. And also to you think the Trix will return with a super comeback? Leave comment please! BTW i planed on posting pictures of Winx fan-art for contest but that didnt work and i dont know why....? icon_sad.gif

--------------------

Luke 101
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Sep 14 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

I want to see winx turn into an dark, edgy show for young adults. With more violence and epic music.

I know it'll never happen, so I'll keep my fantasy in my head

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
lalande
post Sep 14 2011, 1:18 AM
Post #3

Mythix Fairy

Dont say that anything can happen

--------------------

Luke 101
alicia_musa
post Sep 14 2011, 1:19 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

i want them to have a transformation called romantix :) i sall some pictures this one person made on DA and they are really good.

--------------------

Another Morning
post Sep 14 2011, 2:50 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Since I haven't seen anything after mid S3, plot-wise, I'm not entirely sure what will happen. I do have one prediction, though. There will be some kind of new transformation.

I know a lot of people are against it and just wish they'd stuck with Enchantix or Believix, but there's been a new form each season so far, so there isn't much of a reason to believe there won't be this time. Besides, each new transformation = new merch to sell using that transformation = more money. However, it could be something like Charmix, where it's more of an alteration to a previous form other than an entirely new one. This transformation will likely be featured in the third movie that we've been told is coming.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
mightymarty2
post Sep 14 2011, 6:59 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Well a new transformation is virtually guaranteed. I think the winx will start on earth before heading to magix and back to Alfea. This will be due to some new enemy and I could see Roxy studying at Alfea.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
W.I.N.X
post Sep 14 2011, 7:12 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Going off Morny's idea, I hope there's some kind of Charmix-like power-up for the Enchantix. I've always had a wee little dream(Yes. I am Scottish now), that they'd have a transformation called Spellix.....but....it has not yet happened. It must....buuuut it hasn't. And for me personally, Enchantix >>>>>>>> Believix so therefore, I'd want it hand in hand with that.....a girl can dream.

Furthermore, I'd like it more like Season 1, tone wise. I wasn't a huge fan of Season 4, I liked it alright, but Winx just hasn't had the same feel. Season 1 was what I fell in love with, and Season 2 maintained it fairly well. It slipped a bit in Season 3....then 4 was just...not Winx to me.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Sep 14 2011, 7:15 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
winxclubrox23
post Sep 15 2011, 4:37 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Amen, Kate! Amen!

I agree with everything there, especially Enchantix being awesome and S1 and S2 being awesome and S3 and S4 being like, ehh. I seriously don't think they should have anymore powerups. Because there's a lot. I think it should be Enchantix, and that's it. It was a far more mature fairy look than Believix with its 80's legwarmers.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
P-girl
post Sep 15 2011, 5:21 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Disagree, there. Winx is about modern teenage fairies. Enchantix forgot the modern and the teenage, and just went with the fairy part. Believix was step where they remembered the 'Modern' and the 'Teenage' part what made Winx so awesome in the first place.
Not to mention it's the first transformation that REALLY got a feel for the girls individually. Their styles and personalities.
Also, I still doubt this will happen, seeing how I see Season 4 as a bit of a franchise reboot, and Believix was part of that reboot.
Let's just wait and see before we draw conclusions.
*Wonders if she's the only Season 4 Fan*
W.I.N.X
post Sep 15 2011, 6:45 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

I do see what you mean about the reboot typething, and, to be fair, perhaps I'm viewing Season 1 through rose-coloured nostalgia goggles...I mean, I was nine when I first hopped aboard...things change, I guess.

In anycase, I do personally still like Enchantix better, but point taken re:modern fairies. I just liked the whole full, proper fairy thing, and I liked the very traditional fairy-like outfits. So sue me for being attracted to pretty colours and sparkles and frills and so much of it all *dies* icon_razz.gif Plus, yes, as Tea said, the mature look is basically my dealing. As much as I love the eighties and all from it, the leg-warmers don't totally scream modern teenager...but I digress. Believix is cute, but not my favourite. But I shall toughen up and move on, I guess xD

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
mightymarty2
post Sep 15 2011, 7:06 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I think a lot of people didn't like or are not that keen on season 4. I thought it was ok but no more however season 3 was my favourite.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
wkw427
post Sep 15 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

The only bit I liked about season 4 was the first half. The part where the Wizards were more powerful, thw Winx got their butts kicked left and right, and there was some kind of desperation.

I may be making the last bit up because I haven't seen it since it first aired, but still, I want to see the winx lose for once. And lose badly.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
winxclubrox23
post Sep 15 2011, 9:07 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Season Four for me really downgraded the quality Winx was in earlier seasons, perhaps not animation wise, as obviously they've gotten better, but the plots became slack, and the age target was definitely lowered. We don't need 700 montages about cutesy pets dancing around. When a major character like Nabu dies, it would be nice to see what becomes of him, rather than all this fluffy stuff.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
P-girl
post Sep 16 2011, 5:28 AM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

That's a 'Yes'.....

*Goes to her corner*
lalande
post Sep 16 2011, 11:21 AM
Post #15

Mythix Fairy

I Think the believeix is okay but not my fave either....I mean to be honest it looks like they gave them a bunch of earth clothes and gave them a pair of wings! The exchantix was beautiful,fashionable,and FAIRY! It gave them a really great look and as for season 4 it was okay it was just the middle part for me that was boring. In season 5 i hope they stay on earth but travel back to magix....But if they stay on earth i dont think they can get any other transformation unless there is a believeix charmix.....or the new queen of the earth fairy's could give them there new transformation but all we can do is wait but i just hope season 5&6 are Amazing!

--------------------

Luke 101
Another Morning
post Sep 16 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

From what I understand, Lalande, Believix was supposed to look more like Earth clothes, so the girls could fit in better here, even in fairy forms.

I've yet to see season 4. From what I know, it sounds cool and I'm excited to watch. I'm in the camp that doesn't much care for season 3, I thought a lot of it felt rushed.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
wkw427
post Sep 16 2011, 11:31 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Why haven't you watched season 4? It has been uploaded.. Links are on this ste..

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Another Morning
post Sep 16 2011, 11:41 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Mostly because I have the attention span of a puppy with ADD.

--------------------

lalande
post Sep 18 2011, 3:50 PM
Post #19

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Sep 16 2011, 11:40 PM) *
From what I understand, Lalande, Believix was supposed to look more like Earth clothes, so the girls could fit in better here, even in fairy forms.

I've yet to see season 4. From what I know, it sounds cool and I'm excited to watch. I'm in the camp that doesn't much care for season 3, I thought a lot of it felt rushed.

Yes true, but i dont really think it was the best i mean there fairy's with an earth transformation which is okay but i mean i just dont think its the best out of the series

--------------------

Luke 101
Another Morning
post Sep 18 2011, 8:27 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

That makes sense, everyone has different tastes.

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 2:09 PM