Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Add Reply
> Non-Winx dolls., Come show off your Non-Winx dolls here!
Another Morning
post Dec 19 2009, 5:07 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ooooh, Volks BJDs! I would love one! @___@ But they're so expensive. I love Dollfies.

GIANT IMAGES HO! My mom and I took some shots of our Ellowyne Wilde dolls for her doll board a few months ago, so here are a few of the pictures =D The one with the long, straight black hair is mine, the one with the curly dark hair and the one who keeps wearing a different wig are my mom's.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Dec 19 2009, 8:02 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Wow, pretty dolls! And definately not for little girls.
Another Morning
post Dec 19 2009, 5:46 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks! And yup, I had to wait a while before my mom would get me these kind of dolls instead of just Barbies. They're a lot more fragile, and the clothing is more delicate as well (not to mention you need a lot of manual dexterity to work some of the ties and buckles, since they're so tiny).

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
P-girl
post Dec 21 2009, 12:49 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Not to mention some of the outfits are a tad risqué and edgy for little girls.
Another Morning
post Dec 22 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

Ah, yeah, that's also true. XD And it is another reason why dolls aren't just for little kids. A lot of fashion dolls so have fairly tame wardrobes (actually, a lot of the official Ellowyne clothes are pretty safe, most of these in the pictures were either from other dolls or hand-made), but some of them that are supposed to have a more modern look, or looks inspired from runways, can be pretty edgy for younger kids.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Dec 22 2009, 3:16 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Ooh, those are really pretty! I love the various boots. Lol, I always seem to like boots.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Another Morning
post Dec 22 2009, 3:47 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

XD I have a weakness for boots, too. That's probably why my dolls have so many pairs of them >_>;

--------------------

LizzyCollinsDeAr...
post Jan 1 2010, 6:46 PM
Post #28

Pixie

Group: Members

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

My Vampire Hunter D Doll. :) I love him so much. wub.gif

--------------------
*~Lizzy Collins-De-Arc~*
"I am what I am regardless of the blood in my veins" - D from Vampire Hunter D
Another Morning
post Jan 1 2010, 8:14 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

That is cool, Lizzy! =D I really need to watch that at some point XD

--------------------

LizzyCollinsDeAr...
post Jan 2 2010, 6:35 PM
Post #30

Pixie

Group: Members

QUOTE (Another Morning @ Jan 1 2010, 03:14 PM) *
That is cool, Lizzy! =D I really need to watch that at some point XD

Yeah, I need to get the original Vampire Hunter D Doll. lol That is from the second movie. Also some action figures would be nice too. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------
*~Lizzy Collins-De-Arc~*
"I am what I am regardless of the blood in my veins" - D from Vampire Hunter D
P-girl
post Jan 13 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Anyone ever seen these little dollies?

(Pardon the quality)

I usually see them at flea markets for like three bucks a pop. (Got these together for five somewhere in France) They're made quite cheaply, but by God if these dolls in traditional attire aren't the cutest things ever.
Another Morning
post Jan 15 2010, 4:54 AM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

I really love that red dress =3

My mom got a new Ellowyne for Christmas, she has glass eyes and she's gorgeous x___x I wish we had a camera, so I could post some pics.

--------------------

P-girl
post Jan 15 2010, 6:39 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Thanks. I personally prefer the one in black, since the dress looks a teensy bit more sobre (And I just love that little cross). But the red one's face is just amazing.
Another Morning
post Jan 16 2010, 2:22 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

I think I may like the style of the darker dress better, but I love the colors on the red one. And the face is so pretty.

--------------------

winxclubrox23
post Jan 16 2010, 2:44 AM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

I kinda like the red one myself. Nice dolls by the way. =)

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
P-girl
post Jun 1 2010, 1:12 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

Okay.... I haven't bought anything in a while, but since the dolls I've tried to save up for are being pushed back to AUGUST, I decided to treat myself.

Meet Tekken's Bryan Fury. Ex-cop, cyborg zombie and all around madman. He's, of course, very similar to my Wulong figure, but with some differences; his body is a bit taller and leaner (Ironic considering how their body types are in the game) and his head doesn't fit as well with his body. I wanted to ditch the jacket, since he goes shirtless for most of his run, but his neck is weirdly elongated, his skin is of a different color and just doesn't mash with the body well. Luckily, I could comprimise by just having his jacket on with the front open. The clothes are of a rougher material and less detailed, but hey, army fatigues versus Chinese robes, of course there's gonna be some difference.
He came with some accesories that you can strap around his legs; a grenade, a knife, and a belt with bullets. Unfortunately, that last one broke as soon as I got it out of the box, so there.... still, these are neat, considering Bryan always has things like these hanging off his pants.
Once again, I'm partial to the head.... the amount of detail is once more amazing, and actually has some life to it... but this might be personal; when I think Bryan, I think maniacal grin, not angry scowl. The hands actually pop off, obviously made seperate from the body, just like the head. He has fingerless black gloves with this neat skull-like silver pattern, I love 'em.
The main body is amazingly articulated and detailed, detailing the muscular structure quite nicely. It's just... too smooth and shiny. And it's missing a huge trademark scar over Bryan's chest. But hey, it's obviously not meant to have the jacket on, so I can forgive them for missing such a detail.
Overall, I really like this doll. It's a nice representation of Bryan in Tekken 4.
Jahnavi
post Jun 1 2010, 3:49 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Ooh, I have a few I should put up. Especially this Zhalia Moon action figure I just got, I'm particularly obsessed with her. >_>

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
P-girl
post Jun 1 2010, 3:49 PM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

They actually have Huntik figures?
Jahnavi
post Jun 1 2010, 4:08 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Yup. On an Indian toy site, no less. xD

...I'm trying to get a Sophie one, but I can't find it anywhere. D=

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
P-girl
post Jun 1 2010, 4:09 PM
Post #40

Cosmix Fairy

Pretty cool. Granted, I'm not following the series, but something having action figures is always awesome if you ask me.

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Add Reply
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 5:08 PM