Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Add Reply
> *Bleach Rps, Our version of Bleach Arcs!
sapphire_witch
post Dec 10 2012, 3:18 AM
Post #1

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

Plot

I got really bored so I thought bringing over one of my rps from my Role Play Site! Anyone interested to join? The story can be based on the story bleach itself with a twist of our Ocs

Form

Name:
Appearance:
Zanpakto/Power:
Brief History:
Anything else?:

OCs

Rei Ryuuzaki

Name: Rei
Image:

Appearance:
She fair skin and have raven black hair while her eyes is blue in color.
Zanpakto:

Her Zanpakto first form comes in the form of Nodachi. Difficult for other to wield due to its size and weight. Exceptional to its master/mistress. Its second form with become a bow. Capable of create flaming arrows and will.

(Can we do that?)

Family: She live in the shrine with her Grandfather. Much is know about her mother. But her father ***** about her leaving the family for another man. While father who is a politician who cares only about his job, and only visited on her Birthday.

Brief History:

Kikyo works as a shrine maiden at the Hikawa Shrine with her grandfather, its head priest. Her mother left when Rei was very young. While her father who is a famous politician who cares more about his job than about her, and only visits Rei on her birthday. She carries a certain amount of bitterness toward him.

However, her strange psychic talents have caused some to be afraid of her, and her distant nature makes her unreceptive to close friendship. Nut Rei does treasure the friends she has.

Her grandfather have once said to her that one day she would leave this shrine as she doesn't belong in it.

Anything else?:

She is a child of a forbidden love between a Shinigami and Quincy. Her father political job is just a cover up for his Quincy business.

She enjoys meditation and tarot card reading. She also belongs to the Archery, club at school, which later provides the context for her most powerful weapon.

Cain Winchester

Name:Cain Arthur Winchester
Image:

Appearance: He is a red head cover with sliver highlight. With an angry looking light green eyes.
Zanpakto: None. But it own a doll name Pendragon. When sealed or in disguise as a form of gun. Unable to understand it true potential yet because he hasn't fully master the art of summoning yet as well due to his half-breed heritage. But he have the exception to use his doll like a regular gun to defend himself. But operate without using or needing any bullet reload like regular gun.

Family: Mother while his father have disappear when he was 5

Brief History: Cain is a half breed between a human and Bount. His father left his when he is 5. His father told him. That he had to go far...far away to protect the family. Leaving him with a family heir-loom the Pendragon Gun. As a remind him (Cain Father) and protect his family while he was away.

Growing up with a father figure is difficult. It didn't make easily when he found truth about his heritage. A half-breed of a Bount and a human. Finding out the fact of who he was. He vengeance out his temper. Looking for fight in school and trouble in the street. Despite that, he was still a good son to his mother and a A plus student in school.

His life soon took 180 degree turn when he meet Anari Talina. He save from a gang of bullies which he ended up in the hospital. For attempting to take on 10 people against one. Worrying that his mother would be up sad if she found out. Anari took care of him while he is hospitalize and they become close friends. By her gentle Persuasion, he came to join Taekwondo and Boxing Club to work on his anger management.

He had feeling for her but dare not tell her due to his heritage.

Anything else?: Due to his human feature, he could suppress his hunger for human soul. But still require to feast on one or 2 every month in order to function. He hasn't told Anari about what he really is. He is afraid she would abandon him. He found a book about his heritage left by his Father. He finds our Bount has the ability to summon which is he currently studying now.
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 10 2012, 8:47 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

(be careful of youur language, please)

Name:Martin
Appearance:Martin wears traditional shinigami attire and has brown hair and brown eyes
Zanpakto/Power:Kion, shiki is a blade that gains an exhaust, which flames come out of. Banki is the same design except Martin gains wings of fire.
Brief History:Martin has been is soul society for over 100 years now and has worked his way up to 3rd seat in squad 6
Reason for edit: mistake

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 10 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #3

Sirenix Fairy

Sorry for the Grammar error. Was in the hurry to set it up! XP I'll edit in a minute!
P-girl
post Dec 10 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

((I think he meant the swears. Remember, this is a kid's site.
Anyway.....
Name: Xieress
Image:

Appearance:
See image
Zanpakto/Power: Xieress carries around the Han Guang, which looks like it's only a hilt. However, this is because the blade is so thin and so sharp it's nearly invisible. This is also his power; to become so thin to be almost two-dimensional himself.
Brief History:
Xieress is only just starting out at Soul Society and still needs to be shown the ropes. He hasn't got much in the way of strength, but he has his family's legendary sword and his strange power. Not to mention his strong spirit.
sapphire_witch
post Dec 11 2012, 1:28 AM
Post #5

Sirenix Fairy

Oh....I forgot I added some cursing in there. Will remove it later during lunch. If you spotted Anari there, please ignore. It my friend OC which can be replace.

Any more takes?

Those who already have sign up, would like pairing?
P-girl
post Dec 11 2012, 8:05 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

((As in, a romantic pairing?
Eh, I normally let those things develop naturally. I'd rather have them grow towards each other then go 'We're a couple!' at the very start.))
mightymarty2
post Dec 11 2012, 9:08 AM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

(I think Sapphire was surgesting Martin shows Xieress the ropes. Which is ok with me)

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 11 2012, 9:10 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

((Ah, ok. That's fine.))
sapphire_witch
post Dec 11 2012, 10:06 AM
Post #9

Sirenix Fairy

(Actually Mighty was referring to romantically pairing. But P-Girl has a point)

Cast

Rei Ryuuzaki (sapphire_witch)
Cain Winchester (sapphire_witch)
Martin (mightymarty2) (Is it Martin or Martina. I'm see 2 name in your bio. Gender wise i'm confused its a girl or guy. No offense)
Xieress (P-Girl)

We will start in a few days. Probably in the weekend (after I get off work) =)
mightymarty2
post Dec 11 2012, 8:23 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Its Martin my mistake

--------------------
MusaCake
post Dec 11 2012, 9:09 PM
Post #11

A True Fairy

Sorry, didn't reply here earlier. Feeling lazy, but most is HOMEWORK. (Evil. IKR XD)

Name: Electrika
Image: (Eh, I got none really for Elec, plus I'm way busy nowadays)
Appearance: Jet black hair, flaring red eyes (no case of the itchy eyes. lol), pink kimono up to the knees with leggings underneath, and yellow tap shoes (eh I got nothing :/ )
Zanpakto/Power: Lightning (sorry, idk what zanpakto is, but some is related to Winx... ish), carries around two swords shaped like lightning
Brief History:
Anything else?: Nope

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #12

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (MusaCake @ Dec 12 2012, 05:09 AM) *
Sorry, didn't reply here earlier. Feeling lazy, but most is HOMEWORK. (Evil. IKR XD)

Name: Electrika
Image: (Eh, I got none really for Elec, plus I'm way busy nowadays)
Appearance: Jet black hair, flaring red eyes (no case of the itchy eyes. lol), pink kimono up to the knees with leggings underneath, and yellow tap shoes (eh I got nothing :/ )
Zanpakto/Power: Lightning (sorry, idk what zanpakto is, but some is related to Winx... ish), carries around two swords shaped like lightning
Brief History:
Anything else?: Nope

(Um actually its anime series called Bleahc. (Try Google. You can find tons of information about the series) Sadly, no have nothing to do related to the Winx Club Series. Its best I suggest you to stick as a human then a shinigami (a.k.a dead reaper or angel of dead) You human can have power later in the rps.(Just without the awesome transformation icon_razz.gif ) Or she can have an extra sensed like my OC Rei Ryuuzaki.
P-girl
post Dec 17 2012, 8:04 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

((Alright, can't wait for this to start.))
sapphire_witch
post Dec 17 2012, 12:23 PM
Post #14

Sirenix Fairy

Rei

Entering the class room. All eyes was on her as the homeroom teacher introduce her to the class.

"Class, let me introduce Rei Ryuuzaki. Yes...yes...yes..." The home room teacher confirm her students suspicious. "She is from Thomas Aquinas Private Girls School..." Causing some male student to let out some wolf whistle. "She is attending our student exchange program for a month. Would you like to said a few word Ms Ryuuzaki..." And she nodded
"Good morning, my fellow classmate. As I was introduce earlier. My name is Rei Ryuuzaki. Its a pleasure to meet all of you..." She bow slightly as respect.

Cain

Cain sitting in back of the classroom and sleeping.

"Hey, Cain..." His friend, Ami poke him
"Hmm..." Cain turn to look at his buddy. Looking sleepy.
"Look we got a new classmate..." She pointed to the from of the classroom.
"Huh!?" He see to look up a girl with jet black hair. She was a beauty alright and he could understand why half the boy on the class went on crazy on her. But she ain't his type. Ami was his kind of girl.
"Isn't she pretty?"
"Nope!"
"What?! Are you kidding me?"
"I beg she just all high and mighty with air head for brain...."

Rei heard an insult and turn to glare at Cain.

"Busted!" Anari said.

He somehow that new girl just sent cold chill down his back. Man, that woman is scary. Really!

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 17 2012, 1:14 PM
P-girl
post Dec 17 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

((Sorry....))

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 17 2012, 1:02 PM
sapphire_witch
post Dec 17 2012, 12:59 PM
Post #16

Sirenix Fairy

(Is Xieress a human? I probably should mention their on earth?) Not soul society? ^^; )
P-girl
post Dec 17 2012, 1:02 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

((Heh.... whoops, my bad. My Bleach knowledge is a little rusty.... Ignore what I said, I'll probably wait on Marty.))
sapphire_witch
post Dec 17 2012, 1:13 PM
Post #18

Sirenix Fairy

(Thats alright! I'm abit off Bleach Wiki too. I had to refer once in the while. Maybe you can make an opening post to invite Marty! =) )

Rei

The moment, the bell rang for lunch break. She head up to the school rooftop. Alone at last. She let herself breath. Being in a new environment can be really scary. She walk to the edge and look below. Watching people walk by like little ants. Looking up, she let the wind blew her long black jet hair.

First off, they was never any sort of any exchange problem between her Private school and this Public school. The Principles make it up to cover the real story. She couldn't blame him. Lately odd incident have been happening. Unexplainable. That baffle police and everyone. He came to the end of his wits and came to her Grandfather for help. In the end, both her and her father concluded that the school could be possibly be curse by someone.

They try to locate the cause, spiritually but they couldn't. They couldn't sense it on the school ground. Therefore concluded that a person must be carrying the curse with him or her. It doesn't make any sense since why would that person carries the curse around him or her. It would be suicide and stupid.

In order find out who it is and stop them. Her Grandfather and the Principle make some arrangement with her school for a temporary transfer for a month. No pressure right.

Ami

(She will only in this rps temporary and I'm changing her name. Its my friends, OC)

As she walk up to the school rooftop, her stomach is growling and she was starving. She make Cain buy her lunch. If he only hurry up alittle. She didn't know how long she could wait. As she turn to the corner, she was stun to see a black hair girl wearing a T.A school uniform. Sitting down on the bench. She looks rather lonely. Sitting there all alone.

Her heart stopped when she watch her open her lunch box. Sniffing the food make her stomach growl even louder. Catching the T.A girl attention like a frighten little bird.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you..." Ami waved her hands apologies to her.

The T.A girl just smile at her and move a little. "Would like to join me?" She move to give her a place to seat.
P-girl
post Dec 17 2012, 1:19 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

((I'd rather wait for Marty, then. Also....Anything we should know about the situation there? Since it's your roleplay 'n all....))
mightymarty2
post Dec 17 2012, 5:58 PM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martin had been busy with a mission, as he entered the squads barracks. He looked over to see some of the new recruits, so young and nieve. 'that will change' he thought. Remebering his first days in this squad.

--------------------

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:31 AM