> Forever...
Serenity
post Sep 22 2007, 2:37 PM
Post #1

Charmix Fairy

Group: Members

This isn't magic its sorta real life ^-^
Hope you Enjoy Heres what its about

Me(Erica) and Jake have Been Best Friends since I moved here. I thought he was bully at first then a few monthes Later I liked him. Now thats all over. Me and hinm are best friends. Jake is two Years older than me. He is Ver Protectice of me aswell. He wouldn't let anyone Hurt Me. He has started to act strange around me. He's asking me all of these weird Questions like "Wanna go to the beach Just me and you?" and that would freak me out since I don't know what he Ment. I thought he liked a girl names Ashley Timber. Ashley was the Most Selfish, Stuck-up, Preppy, Bratty girl I have Ever Meet. She LOVED Jake. Her locker was decoraated with Pictures of him and Little Lipstick Kisses around him and Lipstick ♥'s Too. She was Obsessed. Later I found Out He really Loved me. I still had to think about me and Him. He was two Years older than me. Graduating High School and was going to Collage! Then Came Graduation Once The Graduation Party Ended His Parents told him it was time to go so He Kissed me in front of everyone and Put a Diamond ring in the Back Pocket of my Jeans. Engraved on it were the Words Forever...

Thats the Summary not the entire thing ^-^
Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 8:34 AM