Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Leave Me Alone!, Not-Winx-Related,,, (TokioHotel-Story) Please Read?
Florays
post Jun 22 2007, 5:22 PM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

"Hey Shortie! Can I have ur homework?" I faced a taller boy. Scared I shook my head. "Ugh, leave him alone Rick" Before I know it, my sister was standing infront of me. "Fransizka, you are my angel in need!" I whispered happily. "He's ur brother I guess?" Rick asked my sister. She nodded. "I'll leave you two alone. But watch out for ur little brother. If he's alone. He won't be safe." Rick turned around and walked away. "Gustav, don't mess with boys who are in the SoccerClub" Fransizka warned. "I'm sorry! But he just walked towards me and and and!" I couldn't finish. "It's okay. But I can't protect you forever Gustav." I nodded sincerly. "Tom! Watch out!" Somebody shouted, I fell down on my stomach. "Ooh! I'm sorry! I didn't saw you." A boy with Dreadlocks said. "It's okay. I'm used to it." I lowered my head. "Hey are you alright?" A boy with black hair asked. I nodded. "My name's Tom" The one with the Dreadlocks said, while shaking my hand. "Gustav.." My reply came out as a whisper. "Hey, don't be shy. He's probably a new one." Tom joked. I gave him a fake smile. "My name's Bill, Tom and I are twins." Bill laughed. 'Twins? They're twins? Well.. They don't look like it.' I thought.

Tell me if I should Continue

--------------------

Thanks Stellaksjuta for this beautifull userbar

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And appear for you in ev'ry deep dark night
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Go to the top of the page
darkar
post Jun 22 2007, 5:37 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

your story rocks plz continue ^_^.

--------------------

Florays
post Jun 24 2007, 6:53 PM
Post #3

Bloomix Fairy

Thanks Darkar. I'm happy that someone is reading..

- - - - - - - - - - -
I followed Bill and Tom to my classroom, tough that I was scared for going in. "Welcome, you're probably the new student. Aren't you?" A tall woman asked, she looked down at me. I lowered my head. "What's wrong? Had a tough ride to the class?" She asked me. "He almost got bullied by Rick." Tom finished for me. "Hmm.. Don't be afraid of him. He has a big mouth. But if he's alone. He's just like you." The Teacher said to me. I smiled a little. "Now enter the classroom and make some friends!" She laughed. I smiled and entered the class. Everyone looked up. "Hello" They said all together. "Students. This is your new Classmate, Gustav Schäfer." The Teachers said, I waved shyly and sat down on a chair. I didn't face anybody. Just took my books and started to work. "Hey, why don't you sit down next to us?" A girl asked me, I shrugged. "I don't know.." I replied unsure to speak any further. "Come on. Don't be afraid. We're not like other people." She told me. I smiled and sat down next to her. "Well Gustav. Where do you come from?" She asked me. "Germany." I remained silents again. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Lilly." She said, "Unfair.. You already know my name." I giggled a little. Lilly giggled too. 'Looks like I found a friend!' I thought happily.

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
darkar
post Jun 24 2007, 7:02 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Marvelious plz continue ^_^
bravo"i started to clap"

--------------------

Florays
post Jun 24 2007, 7:11 PM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

xDD

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
Florays
post Jun 25 2007, 5:07 PM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

The bell rang. "You won't get any Homework for today. Thank Gustav for that!" The teacher winked. Everyone cheered. "Thanks Gustav!" They all said when they passed me. I smiled. "I got a lot of friends. Even boys. So you're always welcome!" Lilly chirped. I nodded happily. "You guys. This is my new friend Gustav!" Lilly introduced me to her friends. "Hello" I replied shyly. They all said hello back. "Hey Gustav!" Tom shouted. "How does HE know ur name?" Lilly asked. "Because he's a friend of mine." I said. While waving at Tom. "Don't talk to those freaks. That Bill dude wears Make-Up and Tom is his twin. They're both wickedly sick!" Lilly whispered. "Sorry Lilly. But I can make my own friends." I said in a annoyed tone. "But Gustav! You will be a freak too!" Lilly's protest was. "I've always been.. On my previous school too." I responded, while walking over to Tom and Bill.

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here
darkar
post Jun 25 2007, 7:40 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

good story
^_^
Continue.Atleast i am reading

--------------------

Princess Of Deat...
post Jun 25 2007, 7:55 PM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

Yes very good story.plz continue.i m with you

--------------------

Florays
post Jun 26 2007, 7:38 AM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

Thanks! ^^ I really appreciate that.

--------------------

When you're at a loss
I'll be an angel
For you alone
And then we will fly,
Far away from here

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:04 AM