Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Multiple Fanart Thefts, *Sigh* I guess that's what you get for hating watermarks so much..
wkw427
post Jul 4 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

I don't mean to be rude, and I know theft is wrong, but don't get all worked up over it. Yeah they may be kids, yea they may be making stuff up, but how many hits do you think that site gets per week?

I know it is wrong, but it isn't that big of a deal. Now if somebody put it on a high traffic site, that would be something alarming, but little kid on a free hosted site, no biggie.

Just nuke the server hosts location and the persons home icon_wink.gif

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
winxclubrox23
post Jul 4 2009, 5:46 AM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

QUOTE (Music123 @ Jul 3 2009, 12:21 AM) *
The first site you listed is just a bunch of posts made apperantly by a some kids in grade 4...anyway the post that contains your fan art says:
"Enfairix: This power relates to water, you can get this power, for example on a holiday. In this transformation it is possible to have control over water"

Nowhere on this site does it contain any credit to you so this is deffinately stealing. Hpwever we probably should consider the age of these kids for grade 4 is only about 9-10 years old!

PS It is strange that your translator showed it as Bulgarian for the sites are diffinately in Russian.

Yeah, it's probably a misunderstanding. They could have though it was season 4 art.
QUOTE (Music123 @ Jul 3 2009, 02:39 AM) *
In the site under the name of "teknasis" is the fairy with pink hair your fan art? If it is this is what it has written:
Fairy of: Love
Name: Niki
Pixie: Anika
Boyfriend: Lik
Home Planet: Lynphea
Birth date: 26 July
Star sign: Leo

Nah, the pink fairy's not mine.

--------------------

Thanks to Ditty for the userbar! Llamas by CookiemagiK on DA
Music123
post Jul 4 2009, 5:50 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

yeah it is most likely that these kids just stumbled upon these pics by accident

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
CaffinatedAngst
post Jul 11 2009, 2:11 AM
Post #24

A True Fairy

They usally don't realize there doing anything wrong, but you can techinally sue over this.

I think there's a group on DeviantArt that will write messages for you in whatever language you need to get your message to the person.

--------------------

Banner by Breana

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 9:43 AM