Add Reply
> Layla's Diary, Everyone can read
Rating 5 V
BloomKianna
post Oct 25 2007, 8:48 PM
Post #1

Tynix Fairy

Group: Members

Hi I'm writing a diary of Layla. It isn't real. Its thougth by me.
June 30 2002 *12*
Hello new diary. I'm Layla my life is terrible. I'm a princess and I hate that. I feel like a prisoner. An' all those conditions. But it's not that boring at night. 2 years ago I found a gem in my pond with a cute pixie drawn on it. It's magical alowing me in a vilage of pixies on the realm of magix. I'm not used to writing so I'll write in you tomorrow. I'm sleepy 'cause I just came back from pixie village. OK write in ya' tomorrow.

--------------------

Thanx for the graphic my BF METB By dragonfire
Thanx Fa
Go to the top of the page
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 26 2007, 8:41 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

that was good but you should write more stuff and more details. but it was good.sorry if i sound mean. write more please.

--------------------
BloomKianna
post Oct 27 2007, 9:58 AM
Post #3

Tynix Fairy

July 1st 2002 *12*
Dear diary,
2 days ago I met a girl from the village who had snuck up into my ballroom taught me how to dance and made friends with me. My 1st friend icon_smile.gif . 2 years ago when I went to pixie village I got bonded to a baby pixie. I wub.gif luv her and take care of her like a sister but she is to little to be my friend. Now I am not 1 with my village girl friend Anna I'm 2. All this on Pg. 2 of my diary I think 2 is my lucky number. Here I go to pixie village. Oh! My pixie's name is Piff by the way. Write in you later.
( Sorry I'm not a good writer musaenchantix... I'm trying my best dont worry it doesn't sound mean Abby is the champion writer as you know.)

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 28 2007, 6:34 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

you can call me musa for short. its ok. i ain't a good writer neither. but you did better explaining some stuff of layla life.

--------------------
BloomKianna
post Oct 29 2007, 1:37 PM
Post #5

Tynix Fairy

Augu 1st 2002 *12*
icon_cry.gif No no please, Anna's moving to another village and now I'll be lonely. I don't have anyone to play with or anything. I'm so depressed. Now what do I do? I need someone to cheer my mood. To take my problems away.icon_cry.gif

This post has been edited by BloomKianna: Oct 30 2007, 11:44 AM

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 29 2007, 8:43 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

more please. you should describe her feeling more. like no what am i to do. i won't have nobody. who going to listen to my problem and cheer me up when i am sad. something like that. hope i don't sound rude. just wanted to give some tips if it helps.

--------------------
BloomKianna
post Oct 30 2007, 11:59 AM
Post #7

Tynix Fairy

NO you don't sound rude actually I didn't understand what you mean't but now I do. And thats why I edited my post.
September 6th 2006 16 years
Woh I just woke up. And I don't know how I got here yesterday. But it is like a bording school and 5 girls offered to be my friends. Well I had lost my memory but today I've bin getting it back little by little. And I'll write what I remember: I went to pixie village and saw that there all the pixies were gone. Then I saw Lockette and Glim they lead me to a place caaled shadowhaunt. I went deep inside the caves. It made me remember 5 years before my parents told me about this place. They said: "If you be bad you'll have to go there." At that time I thought they were lying. But now I know its real. Anyways there I heard a loud roar that scared me then the lord of shadowhaunt attacked me locking up Lockette and Glim with the other pixies and stealing there magic charms and locking them separately. Thats most of what I remember now. I feel so sad, scared and weird. I feel like crying.

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Oct 30 2007, 7:17 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

much better. write more please. happy.gif

--------------------
dragonFire
post Oct 30 2007, 8:10 PM
Post #9

Bloomix Fairy

thats good.

-----------------------
BloomKianna
post Nov 2 2007, 3:23 PM
Post #10

Tynix Fairy

Thanx
September 7th 2006 16 years
I remember all now! Lord Darkar (Thats the lord of Shadowhaunts' name) threw me off a cliff and I fell of it. I fainted but when woke, I walked about a kilometer and I saw a red-haired girl but fainted again. She and her friend brought me here. I'm lucky my bonded pixie Piff and the messanger pixie Livy aren't kidnapped. They're the only 2 pixies. Anyways the red-haired girl's name is Bloom and she has 4 friends that she hangs out with. They call themselves Winx Club and I don't have any Idea what winx is. Anyways they offered to protect me from Lord Darkar and the principal of this school offered me to stay here. Oh by the way this schools name is Alfea. Anddd... my new friends offered to go back to shadowhaunt with me to rescue the pixies. I am so happy now I have 5 friends. But I'm kinda' missing my parents and I have a fever. Oh and the principal in Ms. Faragonda. Here's the list of the other girls: Stella, Flora, Musa, Tecna.

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 2 2007, 9:08 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

write more please.

--------------------
BloomKianna
post Nov 4 2007, 4:36 PM
Post #12

Tynix Fairy

Sure why not
September 9 2006 *16*
Ms. Faragonda had me do a... I'm just new and a test. Well thats good news, because that test was: If we pass we get to go to the under-realm to save the pixies. Yayeah! I'm lucky that I passed because next part is melloncoly. Only Bloom, me and Stella passed. Yes that means Flora, Musa, Tecna can't go to save pixies. Anyways there's a school here in the west there's a school that teaches how to be heroic. Its name is Red Fountain.

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 7 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

more. : )

--------------------
BloomKianna
post Nov 11 2007, 6:35 AM
Post #14

Tynix Fairy

Sorry Musa that i couldn't write in this diary for a time because i was busy in my RP.
Sept. 11 2006 *16*
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! We rescued all the pixies! Anyways this was my very 2nd mission and this time I didn't fail. Each of the winx girls got bonded with a pixie. We stayed for there 12 hours. Prince Sky and Brandon from Red Fountain also went with us. Bloom and Stella had trouble surviving there. But I was fine. Accept that I couldn't use my magic properly or transform. But I can say, I did the best! Livy the messenger pixie decided to live in Alfea with the other pixies. The winx take me in the club. But I don't know, should I or not? Well I'm so happy infact, I say I'm happiest girl around :smile: . Anyways my first mission was when I went to Shadowhaunt for the first time, getting my fairy form, that was the only good part about it. And now we know what Darkar (Lord of Shadowhaunt) wants: To rule realm of magix. And the girls know 3 witches who teamed up with him. I wonder what there names are and how they look. Oh and the 5 other pixies living herre are: Lockette, Amore, Chatta, Tune, and Digit. Write in l8er

This post has been edited by BloomKianna: Nov 16 2007, 6:20 PM
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 12 2007, 12:08 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

i understand. we are all busy. nice entry by the way. write more when you can. : )

--------------------
BloomKianna
post Nov 14 2007, 7:48 PM
Post #16

Tynix Fairy

Alright I'll think but right now i'm not in mood.

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Nov 14 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

ok : )

--------------------
Abby
post Nov 23 2007, 4:03 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

this is really good please write more!
BloomKianna
post Dec 8 2007, 3:44 AM
Post #19

Tynix Fairy

Ma' Finally writing or should I say typing in this diary. Hey Abby, you call this good. I think it's terrible.
September 12 2006
OK, so while we were in shadow-haunt, Brandon fell of a high cliff and silly Stella jumped of it because of that. I wonder what she was trying to do, maybe commit suicide. Anyways they ended up in a country called Downland and the princess of Downland fells in love with Brandon and kicks Stella out of her palace. There she forces him to marry her. Mean while we raced towards the wedding ceremony. Finally Stella saved him from getting married. nyays I'm just happy to be here. I like it at Alfea a lot. Write in tomorrow!

Don't worry I'll be able to write sooner now. icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Thanx Fa
musaenchantixthe...
post Dec 11 2007, 12:28 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy

more please

--------------------

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 1:29 AM