Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Anyone watched Gundam Seed?, -> Sci-Fi Anime
imdepressedxo
post Jan 27 2011, 2:59 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Hey, anyone watched Gundam Seed or keen on science fiction anime?(That's where my sig came from). I watched this series and the sequel a few years back and still now, a lot of people are still watching it. If you enjoy the themes of war, technology, sci-fi etc, i would recommend this to you.

'Mankind is divided over the issue of genetic engineering administered to human test subjects. Normal humans are now known as "Naturals" and the genetically altered humans are known as "Coordinators". The series is the first of the Gundam franchise set in the "Cosmic Era". This series begins with the Bloody Valentine War between the Naturals, who reside on Earth, and the Coordinators, who reside in the space colonies. The Naturals' army is called the Earth Alliance while the military force of the Coordinators is called ZAFT (Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty).'
Adapted from Wikipedia.org

Warning though, its rated PG 13 due to violence and some, but little course language, so its mainly a hit with the guys icon_razz.gif

Here's the link to episode 1 if anyone's interested - http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/mobile-suit...bed-online-free (in Japanese with English subs)

And the music is good icon_wink.gif

This post has been edited by imdepressedxo: Jan 27 2011, 3:02 PM

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

Go to the top of the page

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:05 AM