Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Giochi, Simba & Mattel dolls.
{§hani}
post Jul 29 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

so um i was wondering because i saw the diffrent brands, which do you preffer?
i really liek the giochi believix series but in general i liek simba for the eye make up and mattel for the face expressions.
SO WHATS YOUR FAVORITE??

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jul 29 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Well, I've got several of them. Out of sheer quality, I'd choose Simba. For accesories, Mattel (Both Mattel Dolls I have have a ton of accesories and two sets of clothing, instead of just one). However, Giochi seems to take the most risks in Doll choices, as they made SIX Trix Dolls (All three girls in both their Witch and their normal garb.)
{§hani}
post Aug 2 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

mm i have to say i credit Giochi for that risk, which i enjoyed c:
i dont have any mattel i think i had one a while ago of bloom and she came with three oufits and a wardrobe that sung XD but my sister drew on her face o.o
so im left with my simba, which i treasure.
i need more dolls!!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
Raiyla
post Aug 29 2010, 8:00 AM
Post #4

Pixie

Group: New Members

I perfer the Mattel Dolls =) They are not as..plump as the Simba dolls and I like them.
I don't have any Giochi dolls but I see pictures of them and I find them..ugly XD
stardustpuppy
post Feb 3 2011, 2:18 PM
Post #5

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

Face and character choices - Giochi. The dolls from this brand are really pretty and i like how they made different characters available

Clothing detail and doll accessories - Mattel. The dolls' clothing and accessories are really detailed, especially the glam magic ones from what i have seen in photos. The make the prettiest enchantix wings imo. The only problem i have is the cardboard purses that come with the denim doll line cos its kinda cheap for them to use cardboard when they could have chosen plastic instead

Clothing detail and accessories again - Simba. I only have 1 simba doll though, but i can safely say that from the other doll videos i have seen on youtube, simba does a thorough job on the clothes and accessories of the dolls. Also, their make up on the dolls' faces are awesome
P-girl
post Feb 3 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

However, Simba seems to prioritize certain lines. Because at the moment there are some pictures from their 'Lovix' dolls and....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Winx-SET-6-MAGIC-Fairy...1-/200567825214
Not really good.
Vaughanh7
post Nov 6 2011, 5:32 PM
Post #7

Believix Fairy

Anyone seen these new 'magic charmix' dolls? obviously based on Nick's new Winx dub :) I have to say, even though the boots need more detail, I actually quite like them. I think (correct me if I'm wrong) they're by Simba?

I found them here: http://unadinoi.wordpress.com/tag/charmix/ (more pics on the site)

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 8:39 AM