Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Add Reply
> Funny, Odd, Querky, etc Moments In Winx, anything in winx that either made you smile, laugh, cringe or whatever
Another Morning
post Aug 20 2009, 9:46 PM
Post #41

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Haha, I just went to look up his IMDB to see what all he's done XD He was also Edwardo in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, the Narrator and the Mayor in Powerpuff girls, Raimundo in Xiolin Showdown, and the French narrator and Gary in SpongeBob. In addition to about a million other things.

Also, Winx line from the ep I just watched, then they're about to teleport through a wall.
Bloom: What if it's solid on the other side?
Sky: *shrug* Then we'll implode.

So nothing to worry about, really.

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Go to the top of the page
humbu111
post Aug 20 2009, 10:21 PM
Post #42

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I think my problem with the 4Kids version is all this pop-culture stuff. (Like 'The Tideswalk' and Bloom saying 'You're so getting voted off this island' when meeting the Trix on that Dragon Island in Season 3) I don't like Pop-culture references in my Cartoons.

Call me lame, but I like those. Well the tideswalk is okay, but the survivor one was pretty funny when I heard it the first time.

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Toriamelio
post Aug 20 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #43

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

ok so I could go on forever but I thought I would just state one...
the part in "Ultimate Power Couple" when Riven says "I cant ask her to dance because I can't dance" then Layla comes over and grabs Rivens and Musas hands. Then Riven says "I can't dance." then Musa says "don't worry I'll teach you." and then they start doing this tango/waltz type of thing. That made me smile and go awww. 8D

--------------------

*Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.*
Thanks for the set Breana!
Another Morning
post Aug 20 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #44

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Okay so I pretty much just remembered that there were a lot of lulz to be had pretty much all through eps 2-6 of S2. Such as Stella's "I'm going to go in there, smack her around a little, and get my man back!" or Brandon's pained "Am I done being groomed yet?"

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 7:42 PM