Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Season 7 of Winx Has Been Confirmed! =), 3rd Movie Coming as well!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 7 2014, 1:35 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yes, it's true. I saw the news on Michael's Winx Club. =)

He gave us the link: http://www.corriereadriatico.it/SPETTACOLI...ie/421983.shtml

EDITED THE ARTICLE, Thanks to Sen for Translating!:

The fantastic world of the Winx continues to triumph and the magic becomes so contagious that it transforms everything that crosses its path into gold. There’s an air of optimism blowing in Villa Musone’s Rainbow: a growing success and new goals on the horizon. Meanwhile the sixth series of the little witches is about to start on Rai2 for the occasion. The first episode airs on the day of the Befana: already 13 episodes of the 26 finished ones are scheduled to air.

Iginio Straffi, head of Rainbow, is satisfied: “It’s a very important goal. We have come a long way, since the first series was released ten years ago. A much longer way than we thought. We have created 150 episodes, two movies (a third one is coming out after the summer), two musical shows and two on ice shows in a decade. That is without counting the many activities among a thriving merchandising branch which includes, apart from a large amount of gadgets, millions of books which are sold. We’re now covering two generations of children, and this makes us hope that the Winx can become an animated cartoon classic”.

Which Winx do you love the most and why?
“As papà I have to say all of them, but truthfully I feel very attached to Flora: she is probably the most “defenceless” and has very sweet features which indicates a more helpful and more open character. But at the same time I admire Bloom for the exact opposite: she’s strong, decisive, has intractable traits, which make her a leader. And then there are Stella, Aisha, Musa and Tecna.”

How is a cartoon character born?
“After drafting the storyboard, you outline the characteristics and with that data the character is born.”

It mustn’t have been easy to continue the same leading principle for 150 episodes.
“Absolutely true. I had initially come up with a story which would have a maximum of 78 episodes and a film to look in-depth at some themes which where left open. Then, the growing success has made me deal with an evolution of the story to create new themes which can be developed. We had the Winx descend from a fantastical word to an earthly world, turning them into superheroines. In the cartoon universe dedicated to men, there is a very large number of superheroes and it seemed right to look for a counterbalance.”

And what do the superheroines do?
“They deal with Earth’s illnesses, from pollution to deforestation. One of the Winx’s characteristics is the strong educative message and therefore we have made them the guardians of our planet.”

In what country are the Winx received best?
“Italy, first of all, but we’re also going very strong in Russia and Turkey. We’re in a phase of constant growth in Europe, America and Latin America.

Many activities are in operation at Rainbow...
We’re in full activity, the following are in production: the VII season of the Winx, the II season of Prezzy, a third film about the little witches, as well as new characters. Things are going well in Rainbow MagicLand, the amusement park near Rome And in these first days of the year, we’re strengthening our offices in Asia where we will focus our efforts soon.”

Your mentor, don Lamberto Pigini turns 90 years old, the relationship is still strong and what would you like to wish him?
“I wish that he can continue inspiring and advising all his partners that it may never stop. His message has always been clear: create job opportunities, support the economy by spreading positive values. Even though he’s no longer a Rainbow associate, he remains the most listened to friend. It’s thanks to his incentive that we have continued our activity here at Villa Musona, a part of Loreto, and we have built up this very modern company with a high living standard, so high that visitors from all over the world give us compliments and use us as an example.”

What do you ask for this 2014.
“To achieve all objectives, even the most ambitious ones. We are going to continue with our company policy to invest in human resources to create new job posts and for that we going to hunt for new markets. While I wish for everyone that our policies will finally have a hand in work reforms to start our economy up again. There are investors from abroad ready to arrive, but we need to create a different more flexible situation. And, of course, a good health for everyone.”

-------------------------------------------

Season 7 will release after the 3rd Movie which is still in production. The article mentioned that the 3rd Movie will be coming out this Summer? (hopefully). =)
So far no data yet. Except the Titles of the Movie from the Official Winx Club's Poll if you remembered that we helped to choose a title.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jan 17 2014, 5:05 AM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jan 7 2014, 8:59 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Thanks for the information

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Jan 7 2014, 10:42 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Woooh!
I'm psyched.
Huh, I wonder what he means by 'A third film about witches'? I'm intruiged.
mightymarty2
post Jan 7 2014, 8:15 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I am guessing it will have something to do with the Trix and maybe more backstory on the Trix and/or the Ancient witches backstory. The other option I see is the Trix trying to review the ancient witches

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Kendall112
post Jan 7 2014, 10:49 PM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

I really don't see Winx ending anytime soon. It's Rainbows most successful product. This is what happens when a show makes a name for a company.

Nickelodeon = SpongeBob
DreamWorks = Shrek
Mattel = Barbie
MGA = Bratz
Rainbow = Winx Club

--------------------
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jan 10 2014, 11:22 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

I was quite confused about the Witches part too. Actually, Sen told me whoever wrote the article in the first place...probably made a mistake. It was suppose to be about the Winx not the witches. =) That clears up since she also read and understood in Italian too.

The 3rd Movie was suppose to be about Sirenix..since I seen the Titles in Process for the Official Winx Club's Poll in Italian. Rainbow S.r.L needed the Fans' Help to Decide on the Title for the 3rd Movie.

(I really hope it takes place after Season 6 with their New Transformations, not Sirenix. ^^" So far no data yet, just only the titles in process.)

--------------------

Zhanneel
post Mar 22 2014, 6:19 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I remember at the end of the first movie that little skeletor with the Trix and the Ancestral Witches. I'm thinking they might branch off from that spoiler? Just a possibility, if Straffi and Co. didn't already forget about that loose end.
P-girl
post Mar 22 2014, 6:48 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Wasn't that a tease for the second movie where the Trix and Ancestral witches teamed up?
Zhanneel
post Mar 22 2014, 8:28 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Oh that's my bad then. I actually can't remember anything about the 2nd movie except for the pony-horse that Bloom had. Well, if that's the case then I have no idea what Straffi's cooking up next.
Sen
post Mar 23 2014, 1:19 PM
Post #10

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Zhanneel @ Mar 22 2014, 09:28 PM) *
Oh that's my bad then. I actually can't remember anything about the 2nd movie except for the pony-horse that Bloom had. Well, if that's the case then I have no idea what Straffi's cooking up next.

Some are hoping the movie will answer left-open questions from season 5 (such as Musa's wish). Other than that, this movie'sp lot really is a surprise. =o

----

On-topic:

About season 7. I have to look up the exact article, but recently, with Iginio Straffi attending the Bologna Licensing Trade Fair, it's been reported that Rainbow has fully finished working on season 7. :))

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Sen
post Mar 26 2014, 9:07 PM
Post #11

Butterflix Fairy

Source:

(Comedy/action 2D animation, 26x30 min. in 2015) Each fairy animal has a special talent, necessary for the balance of the Magic Universe. The Winx will discover this, while facing two new dreadful villains and getting new amazing transformations along their journey!

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Marswinx85
post Mar 26 2014, 9:58 PM
Post #12

A True Fairy

cool I can not wait to see on youtube

--------------------
I am huge Sailor Mars fan and Winx fan!!!
Avatar credit goes to Screaming Romeo!
Zhanneel
post Mar 28 2014, 10:01 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I hope they do justice to the animal-theme. No more "Love & Pet" please. =/ But looking forward to seeing what plots they come up with this time around.
lalande
post Mar 29 2014, 4:11 PM
Post #14

Mythix Fairy

Yeah this is all very exciting, I just hope the animal theme isn't like season 5 with the silkies. I'm also excited about the movie too but who is going to air it in USA since Nick dropped it? We still need a Network.

This post has been edited by lalande: Mar 29 2014, 4:11 PM

--------------------

Luke 101
P-girl
post Mar 29 2014, 7:05 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

I wonder how much Roxy will play a role. Since, y'know, Animals are kinda her thing.
Sen
post Mar 29 2014, 7:20 PM
Post #16

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Mar 29 2014, 08:05 PM) *
I wonder how much Roxy will play a role. Since, y'know, Animals are kinda her thing.

Since the season 6 final episode is titled "Winx Forever", some are hoping that it's a real "final" and perhaps a new group will be used in season 7. icon_biggrin.gif

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

P-girl
post Mar 29 2014, 8:00 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

Well, they DID kinda set up Roxy as the 7th Winx during Season 4. Until Nick decided 'Hey, why not use Daphne for that?'
(That might be incorrect, but I feel that's how it went.)
dreamywinxgirl94
post Mar 29 2014, 9:02 PM
Post #18

Cosmix Fairy

Can't wait!

Ah, I so hope they better use Roxy in Season 7 cause she is an animal fairy. She should be part of it. ^_^

(I wonder what happened to the Love & Pet? o.o Who's been taking care of them? =S It's really weird they just dropped them after Season 4.)

Oh for those wondering for the actual source it is here: http://www.worldscreen.com/worldscreenings/screening/982

And Bloom's cute Mythix along with the source:

I also don't think it's the end of the Winx Club group nor having a new group, The Winx girls will be gong on more adventures. =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could not find my topic for the 3rd Movie....
instead it relates here too.

Here are the Promo Sirenix Images for the 3rd Movie! Also the new title is called: The Mystery of the Abyss (Yes the title had been confirmed. It was from Russian Movie Site...I cannot find the image now. I believe it was seen from Michaels' Winx Club, if anyone remembers)

Source, thanks to WinxClubRUS: http://vk.com/winxclubrus

I am so glad they fix the eyes!!!! That is what I loved the most! (I really don't like the eyes from CGI animation from Season 5) =D But the bad side is they changed the wings....just like the Season 5 Concept? o.o Honestly, I like the Season 5's wings better. =/ (Hope they changed it??)

------

Also from the Italian Poster too for Promos to the Book Fair:

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Mar 29 2014, 9:41 PM

--------------------

P-girl
post Mar 29 2014, 10:45 PM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy

I actually really like these wing designs.
mightymarty2
post Mar 30 2014, 7:35 AM
Post #20

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

I was never sure Roxy was apart of the winx she was more like a pixie this season in terms of role. I cannot see her having a major part as she had barely been in the last 2 seasons. I know that means she may graduate in season 7 so in theory she may have to travel to try and get Enchantix.

--------------------

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 6:21 AM