3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Rai English Episode Download
Kel03
post Mar 2 2010, 9:40 AM
Post #1

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

Ok have finally finished episode 1 so here's the megaupload link for you guys. Be warned though it was done be a video camera but should be good enough to get the idea. Enjoy and comment here if you like :)

[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EAKL5W2"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5EAKL5W2[/url

I wont put episode 2 here till I rerecord it

Episode 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KILQBLQ5

Episode 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QXV20JJZ

This post has been edited by Kel03: Mar 7 2010, 2:49 AM
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Mar 2 2010, 6:26 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

thanks for the video

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
megacarroll
post Mar 2 2010, 7:11 PM
Post #3

Pixie

Group: New Members

thanks will you do the other episodes
Kel03
post Mar 2 2010, 8:30 PM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

Certainly hope to but may have to wait a couple of days for some of them, the episodes air monday to friday and if i happen to be working then i can't upload till my day off. Also have a couple of plans to get better quality, with help from a couple of others here too. I will be sure to let you all know when the episodes are uploaded and i will try and keep the wait to a few days lol
wkw427
post Mar 2 2010, 8:38 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Tash's audio

She'll need to give me the OK and upload it to megaupload.com (audio and video so I can sync) before I do any more; that is all I could download from her part 1 video. Youtube is slow :\

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
dominoprincess
post Mar 2 2010, 8:50 PM
Post #6

Believix Fairy

Your a genius Wkw (:

Thanks everyone for your amazing effort!

--------------------
[
willkz
post Mar 2 2010, 9:46 PM
Post #7

Charmix Fairy

I think you might use the german version on dvd for video becouse rai due have so much things on the screen like cartoon flakes,prima visione and rai due.
willkz
post Mar 2 2010, 9:52 PM
Post #8

Charmix Fairy

No maybe the russian version the quality is super .And its the english version on russian dub http://winxclubdreams.forumcommunity.net/?t=34018157
willkz
post Mar 2 2010, 9:53 PM
Post #9

Charmix Fairy

http://winxclubdreams.forumcommunity.net/?t=34018157 in this is russian dub on english on ctc russia,the quality is super.
willkz
post Mar 2 2010, 9:56 PM
Post #10

Charmix Fairy

no use the russian version -the quality is super and its russian dub and the firs episode name is the fairy hunters.
wkw427
post Mar 2 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

It doesn't matter if the episide titles are in English >.>

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Kel03
post Mar 3 2010, 7:53 AM
Post #12

Enchantix Fairy

Guess what guys I have absolutely great news, I found a device which attaches to my old lap top (wont work on my new one cause of windows 7) which records from tv and yeap I can record from Foxtel IQ, just doing episode 2 now and we'll see how it comes out, although I think it's doing it in mpeg format and not avi, but I maybe able to convert it to avi if needed

Oh and i forgot to add that the quality and sound seem to be really really good, fingers crossed it will be easy to upload as well lol
rano0oma
post Mar 3 2010, 8:19 AM
Post #13

Butterflix Fairy

i don't know why all the megaupload links you guys upload are blocked for me... this sucks i can't download it but since it's being uploaded to youtube that's good enough for me.
thnx so much for doing this

--------------------
Kel03
post Mar 3 2010, 9:21 AM
Post #14

Enchantix Fairy

QUOTE (rano0oma @ Mar 3 2010, 04:19 PM) *
i don't know why all the megaupload links you guys upload are blocked for me... this sucks i can't download it but since it's being uploaded to youtube that's good enough for me.
thnx so much for doing this

It depends if you have membership as to how many times you can download off megauload, the same thing has happened to me a while ago (with another file of course), so maybe give it a day and you should be able to download it (i hope)

Also I have managed to record decent quality episode 2, the only prob is that I ended up having two files, any idea on what editing software I can use to create one video file (the sound quality is a little off but you can definitely hear it). It's in mpeg format too, asavi format kept stopping on me and wouldn't record for any decent time.
Kel03
post Mar 3 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #15

Enchantix Fairy

Ok have found a video editing software and edited episode 2, (i needed to cut a little of it lol). I am going to start uploading it tonight and will post the link here after it's done. I can redo episode 1 on the weekend to a much better quality as well.

@Wkw427 did you want me to email the link to you for episode 2, as I know I would appreciate you being able to upload it onto youtube, since internet in Aussyland is a bit slower than the good old USA, if you just message me icon_biggrin.gif, and it's definitely better than the last one, but it's not as sharp as I would like it and the sound is still a little fuzzy, but it's hearable and more usable than the video camera lol

Also the thanks is appreciated since it's what makes all the effort worth while, and I'm glad to be able to help out fellow winx fans icon_biggrin.gif
willkz
post Mar 3 2010, 3:31 PM
Post #16

Charmix Fairy

You want to make them one episode use AVS Video Converter 6.
wkw427
post Mar 3 2010, 3:56 PM
Post #17

Cosmix Fairy

She is going to upload them, I'm going to edit them, and make four copies. Three for youtube, and one for download

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

dominoprincess
post Mar 3 2010, 4:00 PM
Post #18

Believix Fairy

Sounds complicated, I salute you all ^^.

--------------------
[
Kel03
post Mar 3 2010, 4:14 PM
Post #19

Enchantix Fairy

Thanks again icon_biggrin.gif, i have nearly finished uploading episode 2, and I managed to find a video editing software to make the two parts into one, also converted into avi format, thank god this one seems to be a little smaller than the other one.
Kel03
post Mar 3 2010, 4:51 PM
Post #20

Enchantix Fairy

Ok here is the episode 2 link, but if Wkw427 can improve the quality then I'll delete this link, once he is done

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9VVMID7K

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:48 AM