Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rai Due Discussion

Peekers, read these posts at your own risk, don't blame the members, if you get spoiled.

Add Reply
> Season 5?
Rating 5 V
imdepressedxo
post Oct 9 2010, 3:34 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Anyone have any details on release date of season and the 2nd movie, by any chance?
Or rumours at least :)

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Oct 9 2010, 4:39 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Oct 9 2010, 4:48 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Movie's somewhere this month.
imdepressedxo
post Oct 10 2010, 6:06 AM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Damn i bet the english version will probably only come out in 2012 then...Season 4 hasn't even come to singapore yet..
There's been rumours that Nabu comes back from the dead, is that true? i've already watched season 4 on veoh.com and it ended so sadly icon_sad.gif

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

P-girl
post Oct 10 2010, 8:50 AM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

No idea. There's a shot of him in the movie. However, it might very well be that the movie takes place DURING season 4, not after it.
imdepressedxo
post Oct 10 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

hmm yup i saw that shot of him in the movie spoilers but still it wouldnt make sense...cuz the winx already have their believix(so yes the setting of the movie is in season 4), but weren't they on earth the whole time fighting the wizards? And roxy doesnt feature in the movie making it all the more awkward...

So if the movie is set in the middle of season 4, it'll be a time when nabu is still alive but the storyline will be weird cuz at one point of time their protecting the last fairy then all of a sudden their back in domino and magix fighting the trix...the sudden neglection of wut they r supposed to be doing will quite controversial....maybe im probing too deep lol, this after all is a kid's show xD....*sigh*....

Or if its set in a period after season 4 that means that nabu is alive YAY!

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

RenaEnchantix
post Oct 10 2010, 5:20 PM
Post #7

Harmonix Fairy

that would explain why there's no Roxy, but I don't think they'd just stick a big movie like this in the middle of a season that's been done for a year and a half. That would be way too confusing for the 6 year olds this movie is aimed at. Roxy is probably afreshmen at Alfea and Nabu is brought back from the dead. maybe he's just allowed back as a spirit to help them on their journey, so Layla can't touch him and he goes away at the end of the movie?
P-girl
post Oct 10 2010, 5:28 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Well, the movie went into production DURING Season 4. And there are some gaps where it could fit.
RenaEnchantix
post Oct 10 2010, 5:36 PM
Post #9

Harmonix Fairy

it takes a while to produce an animated movie though, so if they did start production during season four then they definitely knew it wouldn't be done until after the season had ended. maybe they meant for it to premier in the summer between the first and second halves of season 4, but nothing changed in the show. That means either the movie does not take place then, or the movie is just this huge adventure that results in nothing changing at all.
imdepressedxo
post Oct 11 2010, 6:15 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

@RenaEnchantix Yup i agree, it's probably after season 4, @P-Girl, i doubt so, i dont see any gaps where it could fit in cos the entire season 4 revolves around protecting roxy..so all of a sudden they take a week or two off to go back to magix and bloom gets to bcome princess and fight the trix? I don't think so....wouldn't make sense

PS:110 Views on my 1st thread icon_cool.gif YAY! hahas thx ppl

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

imdepressedxo
post Oct 12 2010, 9:20 AM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

Errr random question, how long till i'm no longer regarded as a 'new member' and i can post stuff without waiting for someone to acknowledge it first? my last post still hasnt come out X( and maybe this one won't either XD

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

humbu111
post Oct 12 2010, 9:35 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

25 posts (: We have a Forum Help subforum for questions regarding the forum (technical issues and such), so please post any forum questions there from now on ^^

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

imdepressedxo
post Oct 13 2010, 7:43 AM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

kk thanks for the info :)

--------------------
Dead Forums Q_Q RIP

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:24 AM