Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> A Winx Club 3D short film
The Churchmouse
post Oct 8 2011, 4:02 PM
Post #1

Pixie

Group: Members

Nice to meet you all. If you haven't read my intro, then I will announce here that I am planning a special project. I am planning on making a Winx Club short fan film set to be released in 3yrs. As a gift from a Winx Club fan to Winx Club fans, I am offering to take in your original characters to be part of the film. I will release concept art 8 months-1yr from now. To assure you that the 3D models will look exactly like the Winx models from the movies, I am going to be using the same software as Rainbow S.p.A., and using the same modeling method. I had to mention that because I'm hearing alot of negative remarks about the 3D in the "season 5" teaser. So no, it'll be NOTHING like that.

The reason I am doing this for all the Winx fans is because I saw many Winx original character videos. I saw all the hard work that they put into them, and in a way, the videos moved me to make a special gift to all the fans of Winx. I got the idea after watching the Winx 3D movies. I said to myself, "Hey, why don't I make a 3D movie like this for all the fans? I'm sure they'll like the idea."

So if you're interested, please send me a pm so we can sort out the details.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Oct 11 2011, 4:52 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Looking forward to it

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
The Churchmouse
post Oct 11 2011, 6:50 PM
Post #3

Pixie

QUOTE (wkw427 @ Oct 11 2011, 12:52 PM) *
Looking forward to it

Cool. Would you like to participate in it? :)
winxclub-joy
post Oct 12 2011, 2:04 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

I would love to. But what software you're using? The only 3D software I know is maya icon_mad.gif

P.S: I can only start it with ya like...... November to Early Jan? Because right now school assignments is as tall as mountains.... =_=;

--------------------
The Churchmouse
post Oct 12 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #5

Pixie

QUOTE (winxclub-joy @ Oct 12 2011, 10:04 AM) *
I would love to. But what software you're using? The only 3D software I know is maya icon_mad.gif

P.S: I can only start it with ya like...... November to Early Jan? Because right now school assignments is as tall as mountains.... =_=;

Yeah, I'm using Maya. <= The only 3D software I would use, besides Zbrush.

The more, the merrier. Right now, I'm still in its early development stage, but send me a message and we'll discuss the deatails.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 2:29 AM