Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Iron Man 2 trailer, Do you smell the awesome? I know I do.
P-girl
post Dec 18 2009, 5:17 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Iron Man 2 Trailer

Oh HECK yes! Iron Man is my favorite Superhero movie, and it's sequel looks even better. Gimme Tony Stark over Bruce Wayne any day of the week. I know the Dark Knight was technically better, but the first (And by the looks of it, second as well.) Iron Man movie was just so much more FUN to watch.
Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Dec 18 2009, 6:27 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Yes, just like Sxephil said, the trailer made me moist, and I lack the proper genetics to get moist.

I don't know anything about the comic, I just saw the first movie. And I was epic. I thought the Russian was going to be War Machine but.. Who cares? Black man, russian man, alien man, they would all be the same in a robit suit blowing stuff up.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Dec 18 2009, 6:36 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Nah, I kinda figured War Machine would be the black friend. Remember that line from the first movie? When Tony's pal saw the silver armor? 'One of these days, baby!' (Or something like that). I'm kinda sad they switched actors on that role, but since I haven't actually seen the guy act outside that part, I'm more then willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
wkw427
post Dec 18 2009, 6:52 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Nope, only thing I remember from the movie is that the suit froze when they flew up too high icon_razz.gif

I need to watch it again

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
P-girl
post Dec 18 2009, 7:04 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

Me to. I recently bought the DVD for about ten Euros. A total steal.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 18 2009, 7:04 PM

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 2:37 AM