Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> I need help with my new Winx video, Picking the song.
I need help with my new Winx video
Which song for my next video?
Sparking [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Your chance to shine [ 1 ]  [50.00%]
Total Votes: 2
Guests cannot vote 
P-girl
post Dec 1 2009, 6:27 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Okay, so I'll probably end up using both of them anyway, but if I asked to pick a song for my new Winx video.... which one should you choose?

First choice; Sparking, a.k.a., the Tekken 5 Intro song;
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Best. Videogame. Intro. Ever. It also helps it's kinda short, taking off some workload. I admit it's not a standard 'Winx' song, but I still think it can work out. Maybe because it isn't standard, y'know? Rockin' Winx! And don't worry, I've got the clean version, without the sound effects.

Second choice; 'Your chance to shine' by Akino, a.k.a. the Oban Star Racers intro:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

A more fitting song, but also kinda long, and hard work.

What do you guys think? Like I said, I'll probably make both, but I just can't decide with which one to start. They're both really good, and in my eyes, both fit Winx.

This post has been edited by P-girl: Dec 1 2009, 6:29 PM
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 1 2009, 7:29 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

i think your chance to shine is the best of number one

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 3 2009, 5:42 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Ah well, after a grand total of two votes, surprisingly a tie, I decided to do 'Sparking' first. Like I said, this one's short and pretty easy to build.

Ta-da!

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 5:47 AM