Add Reply
> Avatar: Legend of Korra
Sen
post Aug 13 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #81

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

QUOTE (Kaylin @ Aug 3 2012, 05:40 AM) *
I'm sure they well. As they revealed, there will be a lot of flashbacks coming in future episodes...

Yes!!!! <3

I thought they had relevealed what happend to Zuko's mom in the comic The Promise. Did they? =o

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Go to the top of the page
Kaylin
post Sep 3 2012, 5:10 AM
Post #82

Believix Fairy

QUOTE (Sen @ Aug 13 2012, 04:15 AM) *
Yes!!!! <3

I thought they had relevealed what happend to Zuko's mom in the comic The Promise. Did they? =o

Good question!
I'm not entirely sure, I'll have to look that up.
Sen
post Sep 10 2012, 7:48 PM
Post #83

Butterflix Fairy

QUOTE (Kaylin @ Sep 3 2012, 07:10 AM) *
Good question!
I'm not entirely sure, I'll have to look that up.

Oh I can't wait to hear if the secret's been revealed. ^^

LoK is now airing in Dutch... many many viewers don't like Korra's Dutch voice. =(
http://www.avatar-fourelements.nl/

--------------------

By dittadulla <3~ @_@

Winx Club & Rainbow -- Translated articles: http://incantesimo.lareveuse.net/
Abby
post Oct 25 2012, 11:34 PM
Post #84

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Today on campus I saw someone wearing a "Korra 2012" shirt with the Obama logo under it, I thought everyone here would appreciate this lol. I chuckled on the inside when I saw it.
Di Zio
post Nov 8 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #85

Charmix Fairy

I SO LOVE THIS
unfortunate to say on this forum
id love this way more than winxclub actually
though winxclub is like number 3 anyway
as avatar is 2

1... is pokemon xD

--------------------
Di Zio
post Nov 10 2012, 3:49 PM
Post #86

Charmix Fairy

i freaking love avatar
i love it even more than i love winxclub laugh.gif

--------------------
Zhanneel
post Nov 10 2012, 3:58 PM
Post #87

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

I have to say I was very skeptical coming into this new series with it being in the future, more industrial, older characters, and on. But... I have to say that even through the love triangle hijinks and the rash nature of the new Avatar, I do actually enjoy the new season very much. It's just so awesome to see more bending action that I can weather the other nagging things that might try to bother me. I hope they leave Republic City in the next season. I'm ready for some worldly traveling like in the original series.
Abby
post Nov 10 2012, 4:39 PM
Post #88

Cosmix Fairy

I would love to see other areas of the world now in the future, to see if they are all more modern or not. I feel like that is what is probably going to happen.
Winxclubbloomlov...
post Dec 2 2012, 7:55 PM
Post #89

Pixie

It is Relly a good show I Tried to Watch It Everry Saturday at 11am PST
Fortress Guy
post Dec 5 2012, 2:35 AM
Post #90

Harmonix Fairy

The Fortress put up a take on Korra. Check it out if you want.

We were disappointed with the show overall, though it had its moments. Many of them in the tournament. We found the so-called love interaction horrid.

Cannot they do better with such a good franchise? If you check it out, be sure to read the epic comment left by MC's very own Zhanneel.

--------------------

Fortress Guy's fortress of solitude.

Jem Huntik Korra season 1 Winx SE4 part II
P-girl
post Dec 5 2012, 8:35 AM
Post #91

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Can I say something real quick?
Like or dislike the show, most of us don't like the romance (Me neither.) but....
I think the fandom brought that one upon itself.
I mean, I'm not all that active, but whenever I heard something about the Avatar fandom it was Kataang this, Zutara that (By the spirits, was it Zutara that.). Can you really blame the producers for trying to 'Cash in' on that, so to speak? I know not the entire fandom was that, heck, it's probably not even the majority. But it was the most vocal part.
Kendall112
post Dec 5 2012, 10:16 PM
Post #92

Bloomix Fairy

i can't get into the Avatar series. If you were to ask me what I don't like about it, I wouldn't be able to tell you anything. I guess even in watching a chunk of it the overall plot, setting, characters, ect. never appealed to me.

--------------------
MusaCake
post Dec 5 2012, 11:12 PM
Post #93

A True Fairy

Avatar (first show, not sequel) didn't appeal to me before. I thought it was boring. My sister loves it really. Well... this was when I was 6 or 7 and I said "I don't like it! I wanna watch Spongebob!" (To this day... I still like Spongebob icon_razz.gif ) Now that Korra came, I like how the main is a girl and she's as strong and fearless as any other guy in the series. So... basically I like it now ;D

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 6 2012, 6:32 AM
Post #94

Sirenix Fairy

I loved this series! Both the Airbender and Korra! Even me and my colleague waited anticipate for the series (Korra) to came out. When it came out, LOL will blabbering about it.

We even argue who could be this Amon is? Alot speculate, it was Aang Dark side (theory related to the time where Azula attacked by with lightning). I thought at first it had to be Azula since she wanted revenge. Some even speculate it to Aang second son, Bumi who was the only child who didn't obtain any bending abilities like his sibling. Creating this angry sibling rivarly thinking his Mum and Dad loved them more them him.

Who knew turn to be some random guy (with an interesting back story)? Yeah was disappointed but Amon but we (me and my colleague) didn't fail to disappoint us.

We also argue about how long this series would run. Like for Aang 4 episode which goes around the element of Air, Fire, Earth and Water. So what next for Korra?

As i suspected RIGHT, they (Nickelodeon) said Korra season 2 will be more concentrating on the Spiritual Realm which could related too focusing on Korra Avatar state. It also stated that she will be meeting old and new friends.

New Friends as in like her family member in the South/North pole. Old friends, as we all know the original the original cast of the Aang Airbender time.

Can't wait to see it!

As for season 3 and so on, I'm not surprise if the bring Amon back later since he manage to escape in the end of the series.

QUOTE (Sen @ Aug 13 2012, 06:15 PM) *
Yes!!!! <3

Yeah, I heard it too. But they said there will be another comic coming up after Promised part 3 or 2. I can't remember the title but they said it will be focusing about Zuko and Aang looking for Zuko Mom.
P-girl
post Dec 6 2012, 7:59 AM
Post #95

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

QUOTE (Kendall112 @ Dec 5 2012, 11:16 PM) *
i can't get into the Avatar series. If you were to ask me what I don't like about it, I wouldn't be able to tell you anything. I guess even in watching a chunk of it the overall plot, setting, characters, ect. never appealed to me.

Same here. I guess I don't mind LoK so much because I never really cared for the original series. I'm just not interested in fantasy/historical settings. I'm into sci-fi more.
Di Zio
post Dec 7 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #96

Charmix Fairy

i dont care what you guys say
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVEEEEE AVATAR
way more than i love winx , thats for sure x]

i love thats its about nature and friendship <3
just like pokemon
those kinda cartoons touch my heart

--------------------
lalande
post Jul 20 2013, 5:25 PM
Post #97

Mythix Fairy

The trailer for spirits premiered at Comic-Con yesterday, so click Here for Trailer!

*SPOILER BELOW*

I personally thought they did a bad job or teasing fans, the trailer was pretty boring and there was nothing special about it. I think no audio had to do mostly with that. I did like how interesting it was though. Tarlock is back so I wonder how everyone will react to that. I'm also glad there is more avatar state though! It looks exciting and there is going to be more action in Book 2!

--------------------

Luke 101
Abby
post Jul 28 2013, 3:19 PM
Post #98

Cosmix Fairy

I think they just want to keep as much of the plot under wraps as possible. I just want to know when it will be for sure returning, I'm okay with waiting to see it for the surprise.
lalande
post Jul 30 2013, 9:58 PM
Post #99

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Abby @ Jul 28 2013, 04:19 PM) *
I think they just want to keep as much of the plot under wraps as possible. I just want to know when it will be for sure returning, I'm okay with waiting to see it for the surprise.

Yeah me too, It is coming out on Nick in September 2013. They actually showed the first episode of Book 2 at Comic-Con with the trailer. They have plots from episode 1 all over the internet. I would post a link but I myself don't really want to know but I'm sure you can find one.
Here is the Official Promotional Poster for Book 2

--------------------

Luke 101
Abby
post Aug 2 2013, 2:53 AM
Post #100

Cosmix Fairy

Looks so cool!!!

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 6:09 PM