Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Winx Club 2nd Special from Nick will premiere on August 1st 2011 at 8PM EST/7PM C, New Trailer - Featuring Title: Revenge of The Trix
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 28 2011, 7:06 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

We just watched the 1st Winx Club Special Yesterday and now the Official Trailer for the 2nd Winx Club Special had reveal for us.

Bloom's adventure continues, discover her secrets, and her power is stronger than ever. Now the Trix are up to get her Dragon Flame.

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Recorded by BelieveInWinx

-------

Yippie! xD

I know it sounds so far....I wonder why they skipped July, even thought they are looking for close to the last month that falls on Monday. So that's why August 1st falls on Monday.

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jun 28 2011, 9:13 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Today, USA Nickelodeon Official Site had updated the Full Episode of the Winx Club Special from Yesterday. If you are from USA, you can watch it over there again or if you missed it. =) Again, it's viewed for USA. ^^"
Link: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/winx-club-...ll-episode.html

EDIT: Omg....The First time they ever updated the Ending Song Theme. xD You can only watch it online with that link, they didn't show this on TV....bummer. xD Look in 45:23. =D
The Ending Song Theme is Superheros just like the Winx Club in Concert Soundtrack and used from Season 4 Ending Theme in Rai-English.

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jun 28 2011, 9:19 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:16 AM