Add Reply
> I give up..., i can't be 'normal'
Rating 5 V
Tom273
post Jul 8 2009, 9:08 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

it doesn't work... i tried to live a normal life, but i went extremely stressed and depressed and also 'crazy' in many ways.... I feel that when i am alone i feel at ease, so i think i will just be myself and continue my life as it was before (alone and stuck but happy). I will be online often so no worries, i accept myself and the way i am (somewhat weird and unsocial) but i tried my best and that is all that counts ^^ social pressure was too much for me to handle. I also ruined my reputation around people i know because of 'problems'. Anyways if your reading this i hope you didn't get bored, see ya around... and thanks for your support everyone, eventhough i failed....

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Jul 8 2009, 9:19 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

You tried and you found out what you want and in the end you have to go with what you want. Well we are still here so for you. If it is causing you suffering being 'normal' it is the wise decision to give up

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Tom273
post Jul 8 2009, 9:23 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

thanks, it was just suffering. I couldn't feel anything i was supposed to and the doctor also didn't understand my problems and to make things worse my parents now hate me...

--------------------

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Zing
post Jul 8 2009, 2:14 PM
Post #4

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Well I don't know the 'problems' you are talking about, but I have one thing to ask you.
What is normal?
To this day I still don't know what this so called 'normal' thing is. We are all different in many ways whether it be race, mentality,religion, skin color, hair color, eye color, and many other things. If your friend's ditched you because of who you are I am telling you right now, they are not good friends, and you should find some new ones. Trust me been down that road many a time, it defines my K-9th grade years.
Another question.
Define 'crazy.' It can mean many things. It can be positive or negative.
Another thing, I know reputation may seem important, but as long as you find people who don't pressure you into stuff and they are all people where you think on the same level as them, it doesn't matter. Also while school is very good for social interaction, you are there to learn. I go to a private boarding school, so the importance of getting good grades might be a little higher, but it's still the same thing.
Another thing I don't think your parents hate you. They are your parents. While sure you can piss them off sometimes, they still love you.

Now I said all that without knowing the situation entirely so hopefully it helped in some way ^^

--------------------
Tom273
post Jul 8 2009, 2:38 PM
Post #5

Cosmix Fairy

thanks, i guess i need to find reliable good friends if i can. My old friends lied and stole things from me, one of them also vandalised my dad's car....

--------------------

Zing
post Jul 8 2009, 3:26 PM
Post #6

Butterflix Fairy

Group: Members

Yes friend's who vandalize your property and your parent's property should probably be reconsidered as friends xD
Hate to be blunt but it's true ^^;

--------------------
Winx4eva!
post Jul 8 2009, 4:40 PM
Post #7

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

You have never failed, Tom! Nobody is actually normal, there are always problems and stress for everyone. I define myself as a weird alien from outerspace who is crazy about Fairies and Chocolate. I actually hate it when people say I'm normal! And don't give up, just because you have a disorder doesn't mean that there isn't a place for you in life. Everyone has a special place to stand and be recongised in a good way. Things will get better soon, there is a cure for everything. Just think of it like this: A fire has struck a forest, all of it's wonders have been burned. But after time, it will mend itself together.

Tom, nobody understands you better than yourself. Try explaining better, say what your heart is dying to scream. Your parents might get angry with you once in a while, but they will always love you, no matter what.

--------------------

--- www.mishiiheart.blogspot.com ---
Tom273
post Jul 8 2009, 4:55 PM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

thanks Mish that was a cool thing to say... ^^ maybe i shouldn't give up just yet.

--------------------

Another Morning
post Jul 8 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

As others have pointed out, "normal" is all in the eye of the beholder. You should do what makes you happy, and if you're at your happiest continuing with you life how you have been, then that is not at all a bad thing.

And also as others have said, if your friends turned on you for being unique and having hardships outside of your control, then they aren't really good friends. As Dr. Seuss said, “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." So, if those so-called "friends" turned on you, don't even bother with them anymore.

So keep on doing whatever makes you the most happy. We're all behind you ^^

--------------------
RIP Falicia (AngelDarkstorm, Anime-Princess) :: 01/19/1990 - 05/25/2013 :: I love you, Sisser.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." ~Oscar Wilde
Tom273
post Jul 10 2009, 2:53 PM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

nicely said AM, i think that even if the doctors and psychiatrists don't think i am normal or if they think the path i have chosen for my life is wrong in 'their eyes' what about in my eyes? I think i will be happy living the way i have lived up untill now even if psychiatrists and other people disagreed with me. I should live my life the way i want to, even if it is weird, But i seriously doubt it is. hmmm and i can't imagine living my life the way i don't want to... that way i could not be happy.... many people here propably feel the same way about their lives.

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 8:29 AM