Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> *Syl and the Golden Stones, From Believeinwinx forum, thought I'd bring it here ;D
MusaCake
post Dec 6 2012, 8:12 PM
Post #1

A True Fairy

Group: Members

Hello ;D if you see this topic... you get free cookies!

Nah... lol

This RPG is from the other forum (says in description) I just thought I'd bring it here!

Sylvia and her friends are on Andros, and when the evil witch Valentina strikes to find the ancient and powerful Golden Stones, it's up to Syl and her friends to get them and obtain the stones' full power.

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Dec 6 2012, 9:38 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Can I join?

Name:Martina
Power:Water
Background:Martina was born on elementus where she was raised on the water island. She trained there until she was a good standard with her abilities and then went to Alfea to study
Personality:Martina is shy. Although she is kind and caring towards her friends, who certainly see a more out of her shell Martina
Appearance:Martina has long brown hair and blue eyes. Martina is of slim build which hides the fact she is quite strong. Martina is often seen wearing blue jeans and a blue top. With black shoes

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
MusaCake
post Dec 6 2012, 9:49 PM
Post #3

A True Fairy

Sure :)

Anyway... form here:

Name:
Background:
Personality:
Appearance:

Example- (one of my OCs)

Name: Sylvia (nicknamed Syl)
Power: the Glimmering Sea
Background: Born on Andros. Crazy Skittle girl xD Anna can handle her well... sorta lol
Personality: Hyper, crazy, fun-loving, happy
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, rainbow tee, hot pink jeans, and orange flats

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 7 2012, 2:39 AM
Post #4

Sirenix Fairy

Can i join?

Name: Kimber Fowl
Powers: Fairy of the SliverWing
Background:
Kimber is a priestess who comes from the Planet call Avalon! She lives with her Grandfather who is the one Oracle of Avalon. A long line of heritage that have serve the Royal Family of Avalon for years since the time Avalon came to be.

Personality: She is a quiet girl who keeps around things to herself. This affecting deeply after her best friend, a witch betray her trust in the past.

Those who know her best noted to be a caring and compassionate person. Always putting herself ahead of others as she taught by her Grandfather. She can be a hot temper.

Truth to be told, she is a very romantic person inside who is shy to admit it.

Appearance:

(Noted this photo is not mine. I found at photbucket!)

Will we need a guys for them too?
MusaCake
post Dec 7 2012, 8:11 PM
Post #5

A True Fairy

Guy... nahhhh

Ok... I have

-Fairies
-Anna (played by me)
-Sylvia (nicknamed Syl, played by me)
-Martina (played by Marty)
-Kimber Fowl (played by Sapphire)

Ok, witches-

-Valentina (played by me)

I suppose we need one more witch, and then start.

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 8 2012, 4:28 AM
Post #6

Sirenix Fairy

I can be that witch!

Name: Nerissa Huntress
Power: Hatred
Background: Originated from Avalon, Kimber and herself were once good friends. Like Kimber, her families serve the Royal Family since the dawn of time. Sadly, she was one of those odd balls who weren’t as lucky as the other to be blessed with Avalon power and grace.

This was a huge disgrace to her family. Enraging her family who blamed for the misfortunate the family faces and suffer. Constantly picked on and blame for. She turns into a bitten and hateful person. In her co-quest for power, she make a pact with an evil for her left for the power of hatred.

Personality: Back in the old days, she was the sweetest girl anyone could have known. But overwhelm with jealousy and anger for her ‘condition’. She became the opposite of nice. Betraying her only friends trust. She turns to the side of evil for power and glory.

Appearance:

(Guys for attending for New Winx, sorry for the long delay. I'm still waiting for the Mod to approve my post...)

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 8 2012, 4:30 AM
MusaCake
post Dec 8 2012, 1:18 PM
Post #7

A True Fairy

Okay, start now!
---

"Syl, can't we leave?" asked Anna, Syl's logical and intelligent best friend.

"Umm, no. You said we could stay!"

"Since when?" Anna demanded.

"Oh, come on," Syl said, eating her Skittles.

"Fine. Then everyone else will have to stay."

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 8 2012, 4:03 PM
Post #8

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

"Stay what?" Kimber walk in between her 2 friends who was having a conversation. Looking a bit confused. Missing part of the conversation. "So what I did miss?" She asked

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 8 2012, 4:06 PM
mightymarty2
post Dec 8 2012, 6:46 PM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina had been sitting quietly had got lost but she would catch up later.

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
sapphire_witch
post Dec 9 2012, 5:33 AM
Post #10

Sirenix Fairy

Nerissa

"Urgh, I'm so bored!" She then to her partner in crime, Valentina. "Let's go and make some fairies cry...."
MusaCake
post Dec 9 2012, 1:20 PM
Post #11

A True Fairy

Valentina grinned. "Yeah. I know one specific fairy on the water filled island." (She means Andros icon_razz.gif lol)

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 9 2012, 1:28 PM
Post #12

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

She turn to look at Martina and scratch her head.

"Duh! Andros! What about it? Are we spending our summer vacation there or something?" She asked but she looked at Valentina "OH! OH! Please said we are! Pretty please...." She paused and froze after realizing she just behavior like a 3 year old. "Ahem..." She stroke her long sliver hair back "So which is it?"
MusaCake
post Dec 9 2012, 3:40 PM
Post #13

A True Fairy

Valentina tossed her hair away from her glitter streaked face (yes, she has glitter on her face lol). "Anyway, let's go. I can't wait to make stupid little Sylvia cry."

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 10 2012, 1:18 AM
Post #14

Sirenix Fairy

Nerissa

"Lets then..." Levitating from the ground before taking of to Alfae

Kimber

Before she could get a response, she jump out the way when an energy blast hit where she was last standing. Looking up and grumble at the sight of.

"Witches!"
"Hello, there fairies. We thought we just stop by to said Hello. Quintessence!" Nerissa release an attack. Hitting the bench where the faerie was sitting on. It became animated and alive before it started to attack them. Levitating in the air, Nerissa couldn't stop laughing her butt off. Watching the fairies fall off all in the roles before landing on their butt.
"Urgh, I don't you guys but these witches should be taught a lesson...." Kimber turn to her friends.

(Transform?)

mightymarty2
post Dec 10 2012, 8:39 AM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina immediatly fell off the bench. She brushed her self down before transforming. She quickly set a jet of water at Nerissa

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 10 2012, 2:40 PM
Post #16

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (mightymarty2 @ Dec 10 2012, 04:39 PM) *
Martina immediatly fell off the bench. She brushed her self down before transforming. She quickly set a jet of water at Nerissa

Nerissa

"Why you little..." She hurled an energy ball at Martina

Kimber

"Fairy of the SliverWing..." She transform to. Just in the nick of time to shield Martina. "Shield Guard!" Deflecting her attack. She flew to Nerissa level. "Don't you even get tired of this, Nerissa..." She open a mini portal behind. Pulling out a sliver sword.
"Kicking you Pixie around..." Nerissa laugh "Is never a dull moment..." Nerissa created a energy blade. Engaging with a sword fight with Kimber
MusaCake
post Dec 10 2012, 8:51 PM
Post #17

A True Fairy

(Transform, yes.)

"Magic Winx Believix!" Anna and Syl transformed, and landed quickly.
Valentina muttered, "Stupid pathetic pixies..." She shook her head.

--------------------
Believix in yourself <3
sapphire_witch
post Dec 11 2012, 1:25 AM
Post #18

Sirenix Fairy

(Oh we are in the Believix level)

Nerissa

"Quintessence!" She cast a spell on Kimber sword. Like the bench chair earlier, it became animated and alive.
"Hey!" The sword around her and even tying down her Winx.
"Whats comes up must come down...." Nerissa said. Unable to fly, Kimber fall back to earth.

This post has been edited by sapphire_witch: Dec 11 2012, 10:00 AM
mightymarty2
post Dec 11 2012, 9:18 AM
Post #19

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Martina "thanks" before facing Valentina. She immediatly began to focus on forming a ball of water, when that was done she through it at Valentina

--------------------
sapphire_witch
post Dec 12 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #20

Sirenix Fairy

Kimber

She break the sliver ring free just before she hits the ground. Flying up high again to Nerissa level.

"You own me a new sliver sword. Do you have any idea how hard its was to make that? I even engrave details craving on it..."
"Oh boo hoo! Why don't you go home and cry to your Mummy? Oh wait, you don't have one...."
"URGH!!! SLIVER ARROWS!" A bunch of Sliver arrows began to appear behind her. When Kimber move her hand forward, it rain down on Nerissa.

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 3:19 PM