2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Add Reply
> Winter Clothes
Selena
post May 15 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #1

Mythix Fairy

Group: Members

Winter is nearly apon us (or at least me) and I have a monumental lack of clothes. (No joke I have 4 pairs of pants, one trackies, only for bumming around the house)
Any Advice as to what to get?

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Until you taught them all how to bite
Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post May 15 2007, 10:42 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'm personally a big fan of turtle-necks when it's cold, they're pretty and warm (Just don't pick wool, wool turtlenecks itch real bad.)

This post has been edited by P-girl: May 15 2007, 10:43 AM
fullmoon
post May 16 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Well, right now it is summer almost here but anyways...I think I would wear long sleeves with a sweater. For pants, just wear pants that would keep you warm. No short, skirts, and capris but sometimes it is hot even in the winter so just keep that in mind. I also like turtle necks. I think it would be good to get patterned one and be creative but solid colors can be really nice also.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Zimi~of~Statix
post May 16 2007, 4:46 AM
Post #4

Enchantix Fairy

Boots are big out here at the moment, everyone wears ankles but personally I prefer knee highs better. Also wearing leggings and stockings with smock dresses are cool. And then skinny jeans and cardigans are good as well. If your'e still not sure have a look in In-Style or Girlfriend or one of those, they always have fashion advice in them.
bloom_daphne
post May 16 2007, 7:25 PM
Post #5

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

Some fashions for winter could be skinny jeans, high boots, a long sleeved shirt, a warm sweater, and a nice coat, I personally adore long white coats.
Purityangel
post May 16 2007, 7:34 PM
Post #6

Bloomix Fairy

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ May 16 2007, 02:25 PM) *
Some fashions for winter could be skinny jeans, high boots, a long sleeved shirt, a warm sweater, and a nice coat, I personally adore long white coats.

*nods head* You are so smart.

--------------------
Gorgeous forum set courtesy of dittadulla. Thank you very much!

Selena
post May 17 2007, 3:03 AM
Post #7

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ May 17 2007, 05:25 AM) *

I dont think skinny legs wpould look good on me.
As for the coat, red would be a better colour then white. Were I live, we are in the middle of a drought, so all the drit is loose and a small wind would turn brown. lol

As for tiralenecks, I feels as if they are chocking me.

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Abby
post May 18 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

wow that weird, you've almost got winter!! thats cool! well I usually wear jeans, sneakers, and a hoodie or a long sleeved shirt.
fullmoon
post May 18 2007, 2:15 AM
Post #9

Cosmix Fairy

I don't really live in a place with snow. The farthest it goes is 1/2 an inch of snow which only comes like once in 20 years. I just usually wear a nice fluffy jacket in just regular cold days.

--------------------

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
Selena
post May 18 2007, 6:42 AM
Post #10

Mythix Fairy

We dont have snow.
But I did go to the snow about 8 years ago for a school camp.

--------------------

My toys were my friends
winxgirl
post May 18 2007, 6:37 PM
Post #11

Enchantix Fairy

yeah i mostly wear skinny jeans and boots. as for the white cots if you go italy they have some gorgeus coats.

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post May 19 2007, 1:39 PM
Post #12

Bloomix Fairy

I don't understand how kids at school, don't wear snowpants because it just isn't cool, that's why I got a long coat this winter, but now it's time for summer!
winxgirl
post May 20 2007, 5:55 PM
Post #13

Enchantix Fairy

yeah. I guess they think its old and it isnt very cool to wear. some of the girls in my classwear short skirts and shorts in winter time.

--------------------
*Stella*
post May 20 2007, 6:17 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

uhh that wont be possible here.its very very cold in winter^^

--------------------

fullmoon
post May 20 2007, 8:30 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

It is just normal temperature here though it is cooold in the morning.

--------------------

Selena
post May 21 2007, 5:33 AM
Post #16

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (winxgirl @ May 19 2007, 04:37 AM) *
yeah i mostly wear skinny jeans and boots. as for the white cots if you go italy they have some gorgeus coats.

Yeah I dont think I'll be going to Italy any time soon. Or maybe closer to never! I doubt I will ever go overseas.

--------------------

My toys were my friends
Kairi_
post May 21 2007, 6:07 AM
Post #17

Charmix Fairy

I love winter! but buying clothes for winter is not my era to shine.

SHOES:People those winter boots you wore in grade 2 are soooo last decade. You want to try something more open.Try a pare of lowereastside winter boots.I personally own a pair and their extreamly comfy but if your mom says now to a 60 doller pair of boots you could try something at your local shoe store which is funky but still warm.

PANTS: Capries and Skirts are a no in the winter.Well if you get a ride to school i don't see why not but when you walk in the cold you don't want to freeze so grab your credit cards its time time to hit the mall! Pick up a pair of Cali Low Rise Flare in Superlight. And now were off to Shirts

SHIRTS: A cute shirt to go with your outfit,Try a white Santa Margarita knit shirt and an Orange Tide Beach sweater for added color.And your almost ready to leave for school

JACKETS: say-wha a jacket now? but i just bought all that stuff! well you'll need one. I recomend a white jacket. White jackets will bring out your hair color more attractive. If you don't like wearing white jackets try a pink,orange,or red.

EXTRA: EEEEEKKKK hat hair is gross! try picking up a pair of matching earmuffs and gloves. arn't the earmuff type? well I recomend a head band,Just make jure your ears are covers.

HAIR&MAKEUP: If you have long or medium hair curl it in ringlets or pincurls. If you have short hair try a Meg Ryan hair style.For your make-up if your light skinned use pinks like pink eyeshadow and lipgloss. Tan color use some darker colors like purple for eyes but use a pink for the lips. For dark skin use browns and golds and pinks for the lips.Eyliner and mascara is not important unless you like to wear it. Pick a shade of black for your eyeliner and Black for your Mascara.When using Mascara remember to use Tyra's Stop Dot and Roll technique so you don't have gloopy looking eyelashes

AND YOUR ALL SET

--------------------
Winx_cutie189
post Jun 8 2008, 10:01 AM
Post #18

Butterflix Fairy

Even though I don't experience winter in the Philippines, I can tell you if I am in America, I will try to wear something Blue, White, Or green... Such as a Blue and White Jacket with a Green T-Shirt.... and jeans and white snickers... Lol...

--------------------
bloom_daphne
post Jul 17 2008, 12:01 AM
Post #19

Bloomix Fairy

I think at the time, she lived in the southern hemisphere thus she had winter whereas we had summer. xD
Winx_cutie189
post Nov 3 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #20

Butterflix Fairy

Lol.. We got summer too.. But it's kinda rainy and cold.. o.o

--------------------

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:28 AM