Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Independence Day
wkw427
post Aug 8 2009, 3:54 PM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

Wow, look at me. I'm like, 8 years behind. Anyway I finally downloaded this movie because I wanted to see it. It has Will Smith in it, and anything that has him in it is wintastic. But sadly, he didn't have that large of a part. Anyway

First of all, there were two people right from Stargate in the movie, but they had very short scenes, boarderline extras. But it still added epicness to me.

If you've never seen it, I'm going to spoil it, because it is nearly 10 years old.
-Giant space ship comes, and sends out city-sized ships
-those ships blow up cities
-area 51 has a small space ship
-Will Smith flys small ship to hack the giant ship
-everyone on Earth blows up the city-ships at the same time

It was really, really good. Not because of almost 1.5 hours of blowing **** up, but because everyone on Earth was united. The aliens were creepy.. .yeah. I liked it :)

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
Go to the top of the page
Hanna
post Aug 8 2009, 4:09 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Senior Member

i agree it's really good, i remember watching it about 3 times it's one of the best movies i've ever seen.

--------------------

“You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy.”
Forum set by Fa Fa thanks alot ^^
P-girl
post Aug 8 2009, 5:49 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Independance day is one of the movie that probably shaped me to the Blockbuster loving individual I became today. It wasn't intelligent, but it was fun, made with a good sense of humor and doesn't take itself to seriously.

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:55 PM