Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Add Reply
> Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, A Magical Adventure of #6 Hits Theaters on July 15th, 2009
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 12 2009, 5:06 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Yeah,
Spoiler!
I also agree...it's rude they cut that part out. -_-" But I heard the interview from Daniel Radcliffe (Who plays as Harry Potter). They were fliming that part. Even though, the funeral was over crowded with Hogwarts students, teachers, and other people...they just cut that part since maybe they don't have enough space or other issues. -_-" Don't know the reason why since he doesn't want to tell the spoiler. Till the movie hits theaters. xD
Professor Dumbledore is a best headmaster of Hogwarts...I don't know who is gonna replaced him when he died..-_-" Umbridge is so cruel. But I'm glad she is out. I hope there won't be another cruel headmaster. -_-"

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jul 12 2009, 5:07 PM

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
P-girl
post Jul 12 2009, 6:13 PM
Post #22

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

You won't like Deathly Hallows, then.
humbu111
post Jul 12 2009, 8:17 PM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

*Sigh* I just opted for a little more tact considering the funeral. Fictional or not, Dumbledore is one of the most beloved wizards in recent literature. Please don't go around saying his funeral is unimportant. Especially amongst some of his fans.

So you're saying I'm not entitled to state my opinion because people disagree with me? I'm not saying you're wrong to disagree, I'm just saying that I think I should be allowed to state my opinion regardless if others agree or not. Is that so wrong?

--------------------

Credits to Bre for the forum set, and Ditty/Esca for the userbar :D

Music123
post Jul 12 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #24

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

SPOILER!!!!

I agree, the should include the funeral. Pehaps cut out some dailogue but it shoud at least be included, even if it's only for like half a minute before the movie ends.

PS How do you make those spoiler boxes? Sorry havne't done them for ages...

--------------------

Credits to love and winx for siggy
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 13 2009, 2:53 AM
Post #25

Cosmix Fairy

You won't like Deathly Hallows, then.

What you mean? It's not out yet. Since I hadn't read the book...I perfer a movie since big books always transfer into the movie. =)
I just love Harry Potter Series. I won't say I won't like it? 0.0 It's just a opinion like a thought I'm saying. ^^"
Since my family are like huge fans. ^^"

To Music 123: If you click "Add Reply" there's a box areas saying "Quick Access" and look down till you see "Insert: Spoiler Box" Then type what you want to type to make your texts hidden in the Spoiler Box. =)

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Jul 13 2009, 3:31 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

It's ALREADY 180 minutes long... they don't want to make it any longer and Dumbledore's funeral IS a kind of uneeded to the plot, we KNOW he died and we KNOW everybody's upset and wants to remember Dumbledore. In a good way. Who knows, they may have something else, I.E just all the students in mourning. I mean I LOVE Dumbledore and his funeral DID make me cry and I was disappointed when I heard it was left out, but we have to think from the film-makers point-of-view. They know there's a lot of people who go to movies don't read the books, and the average person doesn't want to sit through a long movie of something like Harry Potter, which the book fans would happily sit through.

Oh, and Music if you're doing quick reply and don't want to waste time going into the More Options do THIS
[ spoiler ] INSERT SPOILER HERE [ /spoiler ]
Without the spaces in the spoiler boxes.

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Jul 13 2009, 3:36 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Personal Photo made by sailorvs4
{§hani}
post Jul 13 2009, 8:17 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

nyaaa!!! *hits head* it came out yesturday in Aus.. I STILL CANT SEE IT UNTIL NEXT WEEK CUZ IM SEING BRUNO TOMMOROW!!! waaahhahahhahhahahaa :'(
damn bruno, i should have done HP first *teary pupy dog eyes* i - i like how Draico is in it more.. HE'S SUPER SPUNKY CUTIES XD ive never said spunky before XDDD man he grew up well, he looked like an egg-headed freak in the first three movies BWahahahaa
*cuddles draico malfoy*

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Jul 13 2009, 8:18 AM
Post #28

Cosmix Fairy

..... You do know Malfoy isn't meant to be.... cuddly, right? I mean, to each his own, but he was meant to be a mousy, ratty bully.
{§hani}
post Jul 13 2009, 9:11 AM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

i knows very well. but i cant help but find him super adorably cute icon_razz.gif
i dunno i kinda like his ratty-little-a-hole-ways OwO

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
P-girl
post Jul 13 2009, 9:33 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy

'Kay. Just checking. Sorry, I myself come from a fandom where a lot of girls go 'He's just misunderstood!' and that might chap my hide. No, people, Starscream is a backstabbing coward and a pain in the aft to Megatron, and I love him for that. Don't go glorifying him.

Sorry if that got slightly off-topic. It's okay if you like him (I mean, I'm a big Snape fan myself), I just have a problem if people wash away his flaws.
Jahnavi
post Jul 13 2009, 11:43 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (dreamywinxgirl94 @ Jul 13 2009, 08:23 AM) *
What you mean? It's not out yet. Since I hadn't read the book...I prefer a movie since big books always transfer into the movie. =)

True, you do get a quick summary in a movie, but the movie often leaves out integral details that were mentioned in the book. And the actors don't always do justice to the characters. Have you tried reading any of the HP books? I think you should try them. =)

--------------------
"We read to know that we are not alone." - C. S. Lewis
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 13 2009, 11:43 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy

Oh, and Music if you're doing quick reply and don't want to waste time going into the More Options do THIS
[ spoiler ] INSERT SPOILER HERE [ /spoiler ]
Without the spaces in the spoiler boxes.

W.I.N.X, Music123 means the spoiler boxes. =) Not a black highlight. Since I tried that with my first time creating a spoiler info. The one you mention appeared in a black highlight. When I look through the quick access in Add Reply. It says [ spoilerbox ] INSERT SPOILER HERE [ /spoilerbox ] but for some reason it won't appeared. Weird. 0.0 So I have to hit quick access to create that for me in the Add Reply. -_-
Yeah it's true as well. But, it would be better for me..if I understand what they are talking about. Heh, since I always collect Harry Potter Games for PS2, but now using PS3. =) They help, since it goes with the movie parts too. =) (I still need to get the new one...Half Blood Prince PS3 >.<" But have to wait for my birthday. -_- 19 Day Left. xD

nyaaa!!! *hits head* it came out yesturday in Aus.. I STILL CANT SEE IT UNTIL NEXT WEEK CUZ IM SEING BRUNO TOMMOROW!!! waaahhahahhahhahahaa :'(
damn bruno, i should have done HP first *teary pupy dog eyes* i - i like how Draico is in it more.. HE'S SUPER SPUNKY CUTIES XD ive never said spunky before XDDD man he grew up well, he looked like an egg-headed freak in the first three movies BWahahahaa
*cuddles draico malfoy*

Wow Shani. xD Omg..0.0 Seriously, it came to Aus yesterday? That's unfair that they seen it. >.<" I have to wait till 2 more days till it hits July 15th, Wednesday in USA. I can't even wait! xD Omg..0.0 how come you have to wait till next week? That's unfair too for you. =(

True, you do get a quick summary in a movie, but the movie often leaves out integral details that were mentioned in the book. And the actors don't always do justice to the characters. Have you tried reading any of the HP books? I think you should try them. =)

Yeah that's true, Jahnavi. =) I know movies leaves out some details and don't usually quote the same characters in the book since they don't want to waste more time putting same details from the book. Which may seem to be borning, but fun for the fans who didn't read the book or maybe others read the book, well not really all. Cause they sure want to sick with 2 hours. ^^"
Well, yeah I have, when the first Harry Potter book came out. I read it...but sometimes I get bored with it since it's long for me to read. ^^" But I wanna read it...however, I heard about the 1st movie of it..I stopped reading since I want to see it in the movie. ^^" (That started when I was little...). ^^" When I seen more Harry Potter Books in stores...I was wishing I can read it, but I feel like I can't read through all those pages since they look like a huge dictionary to me. ^^" I just love the movies because it captures the images from the books. =)

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jul 13 2009, 11:44 PM

--------------------

Music123
post Jul 14 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

Shani, are you from Australia, well in Australia it doesn't come out untill July 15th

PS Thanks for the spoilers posting techniques (don't know what else to call it) ditta and dreamywinxgirl

This post has been edited by Music123: Jul 14 2009, 12:15 AM

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Jul 14 2009, 3:55 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah... it only opens Tomorrow... it's had it's premiere in the UK and US of course, but not here.

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 14 2009, 9:39 PM
Post #35

Cosmix Fairy

Oh strange..so Aus opens tomorrow. Maybe Shani got confused. ^^" Heh.

Yippie. Tomorrow here comes Harry Potter. xD

(Sighs) I can't watch it tomorrow..since my family and cousins say we all should go together next week since they all have work. >.<" Wish they can take a day off, but can't. Cause weekends is best for us..but this weekend..we are going somewhere for fun. =) I don't like waiting till next week. So if anyone watch it tomorrow. I hope it's great and don't give us spoilers for the movie. xD Till we see it first. xD

Also your welcome, Music23. =D You can call me, Rita for short which is my name (on the avatar/icon) instead of using my username. ^^"

This post has been edited by dreamywinxgirl94: Jul 14 2009, 9:40 PM

--------------------

P-girl
post Jul 14 2009, 9:40 PM
Post #36

Cosmix Fairy

My family's out for seeing it.... at exactly 12 o'clock midnight. And no, I didn't agree to come. I think it's ludacris, even without my nights of little sleep.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Jul 14 2009, 9:50 PM
Post #37

Cosmix Fairy

0.0 Midnight? Wow..I will be like falling asleep in the movie and miss the whole part. I never go out that time. That's really late. >.<

Usually my whole family goes to the movie like 7 after dinner. ^^" xD
But if I'm with my cousins. We go there early like in the afternoon or sometimes night. Not too late..

--------------------

W.I.N.X
post Jul 15 2009, 4:00 AM
Post #38

Cosmix Fairy

Sooo, I just got back from seeing it, and it was really good. It was cool when(and really, don't read this if you don't read the books or want the surprise ruined it's a big spoiler for those who don't know what happens) the Inferi grabbed Harry because you were expecting it and them you thought 'Huh? Where is i-OH GOD!' It was funny. And regarding the funeral, all they had was all the students and teachers lighting up their wands and pointing them to the sky(with the exception of Harry, who was over Dumbledore's body.)

This post has been edited by W.I.N.X: Jul 15 2009, 5:41 AM

--------------------

Badge by Morny.
Music123
post Jul 24 2009, 11:37 PM
Post #39

Cosmix Fairy

I saw it and I reckon it was quite good icon_smile.gif

--------------------

Tash
post Jul 25 2009, 12:30 AM
Post #40

Harmonix Fairy

I saw it like last week or something.
Sorry, i must talk about it.

Comparison to the book:
I've read half the book already, and they cut ALOT of scenes out. Even some involving You-Know-Who's(sorry i just cant spell his name lol) like, parents and stuff. But you could see from the book, if they had done it eaxcly like the book it would be rated R. Obviously, i saw the makers of the movie were trying to make it as kid-friendly as possible. They cut violent scenes out. There were things like swearing and stuff. So the makers changed some lines into funny lines.

I think the movie was a little bit dramatic and dark. I wanna get the last book but my mum/mom says i have to finish Half Blood Prince first.

--------------------

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:35 AM