Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Roxy has Speedix? 0.0, Something is not right? Or does she really have it?
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 12 2010, 2:32 AM
Post #1

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

Hey,

When I was looking through sites and this caught my attention. I was like? Huh??? Roxy has Speedix? It didn't show in Season 4? Are the doll makers making a silly mistake again? What you think?

(They should make Roxy have those wings with the Winx Club in the show, but...guess she can't have them...-_-)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

Go to the top of the page
wkw427
post Feb 12 2010, 2:55 AM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Members

The faces.. are all the same...

No, that is not cannon.

--------------------
A.K.A. BANJOGATE

Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I give my sincerest apologies if anything that I have mentioned in a post or image by me or relating to me, any word, ASCII character, vowel or constant is to be considered offensive in your native tongue. If it is, remember you're on the internet.
{§hani}
post Feb 12 2010, 8:40 AM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy

oh my god those are the ugliest dolls ever and what the heck is with roxys speedix? o-o
mistakes mistakes!

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.
dreamywinxgirl94
post Feb 12 2010, 10:44 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

yeah -_-"

--------------------

Crystal_Girl
post Feb 13 2010, 3:29 PM
Post #5

Harmonix Fairy

They aren't mistakes, they just don't seem to give a hoo-haa anymore (instead of using another word) lol. I'm pretty sure they're OK though. Yet they can be better I guess! :/

--------------------
Join the Winx Princess Forum @ WinxPrincess.6x.to and click on Forum!
P-girl
post Feb 13 2010, 3:35 PM
Post #6

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Wow, one tiny mistake and they instantly don't care anymore?
Abdu 6b
post Feb 13 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #7

Tynix Fairy

This is NO Roxy! Do you see a purple haired girl, they sure made more than one mistake!

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
Boo
post Feb 15 2010, 3:33 AM
Post #8

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

QUOTE (Abdu 6b @ Feb 14 2010, 12:26 AM) *
This is NO Roxy! Do you see a purple haired girl, they sure made more than one mistake!

They probably had to make her hair color different from that of Tecna's. (I've noticed, when they're both included in a doll line, Tecna's hair is a dark magenta while Roxy's is a dark purple; even when they're not in the same line, the colors still stand, which includes this one.)

What irks me is not the speedix so much, but that those are the only four dolls we've seen. (Seems to me like Roxy is taking the place of Layla or Musa. Every line always included the standard three: Bloom, Flora, and Stella. If one more character was included, it would be either Layla or Musa (at least in the Mattel lines I've seen... unfortunately for Tecna). My question is, will Roxy be a permanent and be included in a "standard" four?)

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
Abdu 6b
post Feb 15 2010, 3:35 AM
Post #9

Tynix Fairy

I don't know... They should include all 7.

--------------------
Thank you Shaylo for the awesome signature.
P-girl
post Feb 15 2010, 8:26 AM
Post #10

Cosmix Fairy

Guys, guys. It's just the advertising. So far, Simba did all seven dolls in all their lines.
Boo
post Feb 15 2010, 2:31 PM
Post #11

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Feb 15 2010, 09:26 AM) *
Guys, guys. It's just the advertising. So far, Simba did all seven dolls in all their lines.

:/ Unfortunately, they haven't. The "Pairs" Line is missing Tecna, which seems to be common judging by ads for upcoming dolls. The new ballroom dress line is also missing a couple characters (so far we've only seen Flora, Roxy, Stella, and Bloom.) icon_sad.gif

I have a feeling they're going down the same path as Mattel - only sell the most popular dolls.

--------------------
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door, that we do not see the one which has opened for us. -Helen Keller
P-girl
post Feb 15 2010, 2:35 PM
Post #12

Cosmix Fairy

Like I said. It's the adds. Not the actual dolls. Please take it easy. I mean, I remember both Believix being advertised with just the three top girls and Roxy. And yet....

This post has been edited by P-girl: Feb 15 2010, 2:41 PM
Boo
post Feb 16 2010, 7:07 PM
Post #13

Cosmix Fairy

QUOTE (P-girl @ Feb 15 2010, 02:35 PM) *
Like I said. It's the adds. Not the actual dolls. Please take it easy. I mean, I remember both Believix being advertised with just the three top girls and Roxy. And yet....

Unfortunately, it has happened for some of the lines actually released so far (like I said; the Pairs and the ballroom dress line, as examples). That's why these ads worry me. (As when the ads came out for the lines that are missing characters that are being sold now, they were absent from the ads at the time; with that in mind, I'm assuming some of the new ads will be the same, but I'm also holding onto hope that it isn't going to be that way.)

You're right about some of the advertisements, like the Believix (thank goodness; as that did have me worried at the time), but unfortunately, for some others, they are only including the four previously mentioned characters. :/ What bothers me most is the fact that Roxy has bumped what could have been Musa or Layla out of these lines. icon_sad.gif

Well, I suppose we can always hang onto hope that all 7 will be released. We'll just have to wait and see (which will not be too long; I think they're supposed to be sold early 2010, which is general, but it is presumably close.)

--------------------
P-girl
post Feb 16 2010, 7:19 PM
Post #14

Cosmix Fairy

Yeah.... but I think it's kind of logical. New girl, she's gonna need a advertising blitzkrieg to become popular (at least in the company's eyes).

Don't get me wrong, I totally get that you're peeved because of the favoritism. Some other multiple character franchises also suffer from it.
alicia_musa
post Aug 5 2011, 5:39 PM
Post #15

Cosmix Fairy

does anyone know were the dolls are i want some

--------------------

dreamywinxgirl94
post Aug 9 2011, 4:17 AM
Post #16

Cosmix Fairy

For USA, the dolls will be coming back in Fall of 2012 since it's all new for Nick. =)

--------------------

Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:21 AM