Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Summer Fashion, What is the best thing to wear during Summer?
*Stella*
post May 30 2007, 8:46 PM
Post #21

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

well i only use mascara, kajal and sometimes eyeliner. thats enough for me^^

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
Meru
post Jun 6 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #22

A True Fairy

Group: Members

well really it depends on your general style. My wardrobe only slightly changes in the summer. Well my going out wardrobe etc

Everyday in the summer I wear a bathingsuit board shorts and maybe a tank top. sneakers a knee brace and sometimes knee socks. None of this has to look good lol nor does it match or have to. Thats just my wardrobe for paddling... some/most times the bathingsuit top wont match te bottoms, but nobody seems the bottoms anywho so i dont really care... not that I would anyways lol

For real clothing I personally like plain base colored tank tops, maybe one or two that have some sort of design on them. they also have to be long, I cant seem to stand short tank tops anymore.
Tube tops are also good on occasion, just a plain one or one thats got some sort of simple design such as a black tube top with small white poka dots.

Or if your really adventurous you can alter old or cheap shirts. I took a long sleeved shirt that I bought from the grocerystore(it was the Super store, they have kids clothes lol) in the girls section. and then I cut thumb holes, and then across the top so that the collar was cut off and the neck line is now about 2 inches below my collarbone (I cant stand things tight around my neck, if i wear tshirts i usually feel like im choking) So now the top of the shirt hangs on the edges of my shoulders. Simply throw a matching tank top on underneath and we are good to go......

or im just weird (that 19 year old buys herself shirts from the young girls section of the grocery stores clothes section? although I did get my winx club shirt there, that ive not finished altering because it may require sewing...)

ANYWHO! on to bottoms

Skirts are okay, Ive only just really started to wear them these past 2 years to tell the truth, just throw a solid color tank top on and your good
Board shorts are one of my personal favorites, they have neat designs, they arn't too short, but they arnt too long
I wear jeans at night, or if im going out at night time when it cools off, i dont get that hot...

I also like dresses, mostly because I bought this tube top halter dress from Winners a few years back, and its REVERSABLE! thats right, I said reversable! its so sweet i wore it to my graduation under my grad gown. lol

I would also suggest capris, they kinda are like board shorts cept a bit longer... lol and more pant like

ahem.

I always wear thong sandals/flipflops in the summer, aside from when Im in the warcanoe or when im at work. At work I wear skate shoes either my Vans, or the bum ones i got from walmart icon_razz.gif

my feet also get pretty dirty during the summer, but i dont really care too much lol i love my flip flops too much, hell i started wearing them in like april.

makeup would be okay to wear if your going out somewheres, and its cooled off, and you know you wont be hot. or when you have a crazy makeover sleepover party icon_razz.gif

yeah I dont think i was very helpful i just ranted about myself icon_razz.gif heh.... *runs away*

--------------------
fullmoon
post Jun 8 2007, 12:31 AM
Post #23

Cosmix Fairy

I'm not good at putting mascara on. O_O I usually only wear lip gloss the most. I had long layered hair before but I couldn't think of many good hair styles that were neat so I don't do layers anymore. Oh, and how about sun dresses? No one every wear them anymore. Many people don't even wear dresses. I wear sun dresses but not as much as pants or skirts.

This post has been edited by fullmoon: Jun 8 2007, 12:33 AM

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
bloom-enchantix-...
post Jun 22 2007, 1:36 PM
Post #24

Sirenix Fairy

wow
!!!!!!
these r awesome!

--------------------
G-sister
post Jun 28 2007, 8:01 PM
Post #25

A True Fairy

I love fashion!!

I don't wear mascara. I have a fair skin and red hair and I don't like mascare for me

--------------------
Connie
post Jun 28 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #26

Tynix Fairy

I dont wear mascara and I barely wear eyeliner because I am horrible at putting it on

--------------------

Screenshot Credits to WinxMedia But I made this

thanks to Stellaksjuta
Abby
post Jun 30 2007, 4:27 AM
Post #27

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Former Staff

i don't think I am even going to bother with makeup unless it is for special occasions. I used to only wear eyeliner but my eyeliner just comes off within a half an hour of putting it on and it makes me mad i have used so many different kinds and none work. I never wear dresses or skirts, just shorts and those are basketball shorts or like fabric shorts not denim. jeans and capris i wear a lot.
bloomfan
post Jul 9 2007, 5:07 PM
Post #28

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

QUOTE (bloom_daphne @ May 30 2007, 02:43 PM) *
I hate makeup, the only thing I like is mascara or eyeliner.

Totally agree with you!!
Although I am a girl, makeup just ain't the thing. Also like you, I only like mascara. mellow.gif But I also like lipgloss... depending on where i am going. happy.gif

Shoes:
I suggest flip flops or even sneakers.

Tops:
I don't know about you guys and your styles, but I like to wear tank tops,spaghetti straps,and t-shirts.

Bottoms:
I wear capri's,shorts,and skirts. I refuse to wear anything longer. =D

Um nothing else in my opinion. happy.gif I have to admit, I am a really simple person.
Oh yea, and hair, maybe in a high ponytail or pigtails. Unless you have ultra short, you really shouldn't wear it down.
fullmoon
post Jul 12 2007, 7:21 PM
Post #29

Cosmix Fairy

I don't have ultra short hair. I can tie it up but it wouldn't look that good.

--------------------

I am not WEIRDhopefullyI think

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
sapphire
post Sep 17 2007, 9:39 AM
Post #30

Harmonix Fairy

bikini... for de beach
clothes showing ur belly... espically if u 1 a good tan

--------------------
My posts: My Parents are alive ---> every friday

What people should post more: winx club: the lost princess, dreamer, riven's dairy, hands up for those who think bloom gets too much attention
BloomKianna
post Feb 25 2008, 8:50 PM
Post #31

Tynix Fairy

Well umm for a guy like me I'd say that T-shirt and shorts are best for clothes. For shoes I'd say flip flops or sandals are the best footwear. And for the 'anything else' catagory I'd say to be riding a bike with an ice cream in 1 hand which really aren't that fashionable. For girls, well I'm not a girl but I know that most girls perfer swimsuits.

--------------------

Thanx for the graphic my BF METB By dragonfire
Thanx Fa
WinxFairyAlianne
post Apr 2 2008, 8:01 PM
Post #32

Sirenix Fairy

In summer I might wear one of them summer dresses with a floral pattern! But I'll only go walking in it though and not like running around and stuff! Because It gets all dirty!

--------------------
Mirranda Roze
post Apr 23 2009, 8:16 AM
Post #33

Earth Girl

Group: New Members

I think in summer you should go with light colors like : light pink, sky blue, light green, lavender, a light shade of yellow or orange, or white...
The top has to totally be a tank or short sleeved shirt
the bottom should be a capri or skirt (but not too long skirts)
shoes are sandals or flipslops, sometimes sneakers...

{§hani}
post Jun 22 2009, 6:58 AM
Post #34

Cosmix Fairy

i hate summer, i cant layer up!!
basically i will always wear a black vest, a gothic kinda top with puffy stripy sleeves and a short grey patterned skirt or black short shorts. but this summer (cuz ist winter here right now) i think i'll wear more colour!! WOOT COLOUR!

maybe i'll go completly indie :3 .. but i'l miss wearing stokings adnd over-the-knee socks icon_sad.gif

--------------------

I AM A HORROR. LOVELY SET BY EMI. MUSA DRAWN BY ALAMISTERRA.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 2:20 PM