5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Add Reply
> New Winx?
Zimi~of~Statix
post Mar 24 2009, 7:20 AM
Post #81

Enchantix Fairy

Group: Members

This is why we need a sub of the orginal Italian version. There wouldn't be any edits or cuts and the voice acting is quite good. Aftering working on some subbing I can say that the Rai English isn't 100% translation from the Italian language.

You can't translate Italian to any other language 100%, they have too many traditional sayings that just don't make any sense in any other language. Trust me, I spent 7 years learning the language. I can safely say that the RAI English translation is extremely true to the original Italian script. All they've done is appropriated the dialogue to the English language.
Go to the top of the page
Tom273
post Mar 24 2009, 2:09 PM
Post #82

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Banned

Their music suck as well (in my opnion), they cut the songs from like 2 minutes to 20 seconds and changed some stupid things like Valtor - Baltor...

Rai music 10/10 4Kids music 7/10 Valtor is Valtor not Baltor lol Valtor IS his original name! and it's a good name too. No offence meant to anyone...

I can safely say that the RAI English translation is extremely true to the original Italian script. All they've done is appropriated the dialogue to the English language.

well that's good to know, thanks ^^

--------------------

Thank you Jah-Jah for the awesome new forum set ^^

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself"
Go to the top of the page

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 7:32 PM