2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Add Reply
> Episode 16 Discussion
aqua_pearl
post Oct 20 2009, 2:59 AM
Post #21

Sirenix Fairy

Group: Members

I didnt notice any new hair styles for flora...

I think at the end there Flroa said something to Helia when he was explaining he was trying to help riven be romantic but musa didnt like his efforts " that as far as fairy's come, they're all different" I could be wrong

Cant wait for subs, want to know whats being said between them.

I guess Bloom must have a nice voice to. Or shes not talented with any instrument...Im glad Musa's still singing though.
Go to the top of the page
Dark_Side_Master
post Oct 20 2009, 6:26 AM
Post #22

Mythix Fairy

finally watched. great, as always. waiting for subs now

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
Taa
post Oct 20 2009, 6:29 AM
Post #23

Pixie

Flora had her hair up at the very beginning of the episode. That's the first and the only time I can remember her do something with her hair.

Stellaksjuta
post Oct 20 2009, 7:25 AM
Post #24

Mythix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

Are there alredy subs for episode 14 and 15?

oh btw ahev anyone noticed that the Winx hair is like extremely long even without their transformations? especially musa's hair. It's like almost to the feet,although in season 3 she had pretty much hair to the waist.
I wish they would all get haircuts. Not short ones but shoretr lol

This post has been edited by Stellaksjuta: Oct 20 2009, 7:28 AM
Dark_Side_Master
post Oct 20 2009, 8:50 AM
Post #25

Mythix Fairy

QUOTE (Stellaksjuta @ Oct 20 2009, 11:25 AM) *
Are there alredy subs for episode 14 and 15?

oh btw ahev anyone noticed that the Winx hair is like extremely long even without their transformations? especially musa's hair. It's like almost to the feet,although in season 3 she had pretty much hair to the waist.
I wish they would all get haircuts. Not short ones but shoretr lol

nah, they shouldnt. i think, it looks very beautiful as it is now^^

This post has been edited by Dark_Side_Master: Oct 20 2009, 10:21 AM

--------------------
Glory to the Sin'doray!!!

Forum set by *Stella*. Thank you so much! Official image by Blizzard Co.

Userbar made by jah-jah. thank you so much :)
Oh, and the main thing, HERE AM I!
dreamywinxgirl94
post Oct 21 2009, 12:23 AM
Post #26

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Journalists

The English subs aren't out yet. Bub and wkw are still working on it. =)

--------------------

~Believe in Winx Dreams!~
DreamyWinx Will Always Be Remembered 2008-2015:

*Forum Set Made by Me.* xD

aqua_pearl
post Oct 21 2009, 2:40 AM
Post #27

Sirenix Fairy

QUOTE (Taa @ Oct 20 2009, 02:29 AM) *
Flora had her hair up at the very beginning of the episode. That's the first and the only time I can remember her do something with her hair.

You see her hair like that in the other episodes where they are wearing their pajamas. i.e. the episode they painted their house, when they got up and were having breakfast. Either way I like it like that, though its hard to believe she fits her mass of hair into two little buns.

I was watching the winx in concert video for "A Kingdom A girl" (when I heard bloom and musa singing it i wanted to hear it again icon_razz.gif) and how they show it, its almost like blooms learning about her past but her parents arent alive anymore.

It got me thinking, and I may be alone on this, but it almost would have been nice if her parents were really gone. Im all for her learning about her past, and they could still recover domino since the planet is there, and people move and repopulate under her rule if you wanted, heck even have a daphne moment where Bloom gets to talk to their memories in one final emotional fair wall. I know people will disagree, but I think this would almost make a better plot.

Maybe I just find it weird her having her original parents back and life on domino is gonig on like nothing happens. To me that makes it to sugar coated, I would of rather it just become free of ice and it eventually returns to its former glory over time as people begin to live there again. She could errect a statue of them?

So much for Bloom's parents promise to be there for everything in her future. Havnt heard a peep from them since the movie.
Meru
post Nov 8 2009, 12:42 AM
Post #28

A True Fairy

QUOTE (aqua_pearl @ Oct 20 2009, 10:40 PM) *
You see her hair like that in the other episodes where they are wearing their pajamas. i.e. the episode they painted their house, when they got up and were having breakfast. Either way I like it like that, though its hard to believe she fits her mass of hair into two little buns.

I was watching the winx in concert video for "A Kingdom A girl" (when I heard bloom and musa singing it i wanted to hear it again icon_razz.gif) and how they show it, its almost like blooms learning about her past but her parents arent alive anymore.

It got me thinking, and I may be alone on this, but it almost would have been nice if her parents were really gone. Im all for her learning about her past, and they could still recover domino since the planet is there, and people move and repopulate under her rule if you wanted, heck even have a daphne moment where Bloom gets to talk to their memories in one final emotional fair wall. I know people will disagree, but I think this would almost make a better plot.

Maybe I just find it weird her having her original parents back and life on domino is gonig on like nothing happens. To me that makes it to sugar coated, I would of rather it just become free of ice and it eventually returns to its former glory over time as people begin to live there again. She could errect a statue of them?

So much for Bloom's parents promise to be there for everything in her future. Havnt heard a peep from them since the movie.

Maybe Flora has sickeningly think hair? it just has body 8D

I'm also a littler perturbed about not hearing from Ol' Ma and Pa back on Domino; though apparently the second movie will have them in it for sure.
I suppose you have to remember that Bloom is on Earth so they won't make many, if at all, appearances. Maybe she calls them from time to time off screen?

--------------------
aqua_pearl
post Nov 8 2009, 2:48 AM
Post #29

Sirenix Fairy

I guess so but it would of been neat to even once have her talk to them on the computer monitor like with faragonda.
mightymarty2
post Dec 2 2009, 9:30 AM
Post #30

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Some points having watched ep 16 last night

1. I hope riven and musa move on-though i doubt it
2. Couldn't they deleted the wizards in the game as they could mess with the girls energy, power etc
3. I was surprised Riven did not get in a fight with one of the ones or all who were pushing him around

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 2 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #31

Cosmix Fairy

Deleted? As in killed? Yeah, the Winx girls delibirately killing someone.... that's going to happen.
mightymarty2
post Dec 2 2009, 8:55 PM
Post #32

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

yes, i know its very unlikely i just wondered if others thought it was possible and would they do it

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
P-girl
post Dec 2 2009, 8:59 PM
Post #33

Cosmix Fairy

I don't know, it adds a whole new layer to the entire thing, in both possibility as well as morality.

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Add Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 9:16 PM