Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Reply
> Rainbow and Netflix to produce live-action Winx series, Plus other news
SpiderBraids
post Mar 15 2018, 4:41 AM
Post #1

Bloomix Fairy

Group: Members

It's been reported that Netflix and Rainbow are working to adapt Winx into a live-action young adult series smile.gif

In other news, we may have gotten our first glimpse at the new S8 look as part of a banner ad for Rainbow, and a Winx Club event is currently being run in Singapore smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
mightymarty2
post Mar 15 2018, 6:50 PM
Post #2

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Ok.................. I have not seen anything cartoon that has then worked as live action and what is being reported seems like a reboot of Winx

As for the banner I think that sort of style is similar to games in the past so it may not be how the new seasons look. It would certainly take some getting used to

I have just seen on Michaels website that season 8 is beginning 2019. Way too long between seasons in my opinion

Michaels website

--------------------
*stella* created this wonderful avatar and SpiderBraids for the rescue and Angel Darkstorm this wonderful signature
Zhanneel
post Mar 15 2018, 7:08 PM
Post #3

Cosmix Fairy
Group Icon

Group: Admins

Oh yeah... I saw this news recently. I think I'm in shock. I'm not sure what to think about a reboot live action show. x_x

Whoa! I don't know if anybody else tried to open that link to the season 8 discussion, but my phone just loaded up a bunch of adware. Beware!

This post has been edited by Zhanneel: Mar 15 2018, 7:14 PM
P-girl
post Mar 15 2018, 9:52 PM
Post #4

Cosmix Fairy

Group: Honor Members

I'm.... skeptical. But that's purely from a personal bias. One of the reasons I love Winx Club is because of it's animation and aestethic and seeing it in Real Life probably just won't translate well to me.

Fast ReplyAdd Reply
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Time is now: 29th May 2020 - 11:36 PM